Mrs Hinch #214 'Dinning' in the Mandarin whilst Ronron's at home playing with a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, first time poster - hi guys! just wondering why she thinks it’s appropriate to finger all the buckets to get the blue one for ronnieblesshimbinmanz?
You beat me to it! Allllll the advice right now is 'don't touch anything you don't intend to buy' - but this doesn't apply to her as we have seen in various previous stories :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 23
Im new around here, nice to see some people with the same opinions as me.
I’m getting so fed up of “influencers” being gifted items etc.
Last night grinch spent the equivalent of a months rent for someone on a hotel room which they were in for less than 24 hours. As thousands of people are being laid off work could she not have had more awareness or splashed the trip a little less.
I’m gonna start calling these influencers out directly now

Reactions: 61
Long time lurker, first time poster - hi guys! just wondering why she thinks it’s appropriate to finger all the buckets to get the blue one for ronnieblesshimbinmanz?
Hi! Welcome to the club 😂 Yes I was thinking this! Not setting a good example really when she was stating she had anxiety about the whole COVID situation

Reactions: 17
Saw this and thought they are definitely the kindof people that would try this! If they haven't already that is *Maldives anyone??

Instagrammers always on the beg for freebies or drastically reduced 'press discounts' for a little picture or video or 2 on their page 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Digging that sand has got to be the hardest Mr Inch has worked for a while. No wonder he’s sweating.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Interesting how SS takes her kids out for the afternoon and now so has grinch 🤔

Reactions: 18
This Hinch vs Stacey thing is crazy 😂 I get that their fake friendship is interesting and they do things and copy each other etc but surely Hinch has just taken Ronnie out for the sake of it rather than because SS has taken her kids out 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
"I used to get really excited about a new bucket and spade as a kid" nothing has changed then, always need something new to make you feel like you are living.

I wonder how many buckets and spades you got through my kids have had their bucket & spades for years haven't needed a 'new' one

Reactions: 29
This Hinch vs Stacey thing is crazy 😂 I get that their fake friendship is interesting and they do things and copy each other etc but surely Hinch has just taken Ronnie out for the sake of it rather than because SS has taken her kids out 😂
She may well have done, but how would anyone have found time when they have a “busy week” that warranted a weekend away!
I’ve thought that they keep copying each other for a while now.

Reactions: 9
Exactly! They have babies the same age so inevitably they will end up doing a lot of similar things.
In a few years it will be ‘funny how Ronnie has started school the day after Rex.’ 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She may well have done, but how would anyone have found time when they have a “busy week” that warranted a weekend away!
I’ve thought that they keep copying each other for a while now.
Yeah they do copy each other. And I agree with her busy week being a total lie but we realised that with her night away with Jamie last night 😂
She will probs have a meeting on Thursday, be off IG all day and then class that as her busy week

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She seems to have forgotten about her week full of press and tv for the memWAHH.... getting good at forgetting work events recently isn’t she?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Absolute monster of a working week so far. Boat trip, 5* hotel stay, spa visit, swan waving, and now a visit to the beach. Absolute killer.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 96
Is Ronnie playing with???? Sand???? But but but he'll get so messy and he might eat it thinking it's Cheerios 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Im new around here, nice to see some people with the same opinions as me.
I’m getting so fed up of “influencers” being gifted items etc.
Last night grinch spent the equivalent of a months rent for someone on a hotel room which they were in for less than 24 hours. As thousands of people are being laid off work could she not have had more awareness or splashed the trip a little less.
I’m gonna start calling these influencers out directly now
totally agree!

there was no need to film anything. As soon as they left yesterday the phone should of been put away and she could of come back on today saying they’d had a lovely night away.
No need to name where or what they stayed in!

Reactions: 29
Mr J has just got home from work. We are an average couple, thankfully in a better financial situation than we were a few months ago, so thought I'd ask him if he wanted to spend £1000 on a hotel for a night next month for our anniversary. He asked me if I was on crack! I'll take that as a no then 😂. He then goes you've been on tattle haven't you? He knows me too well.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Mr J has just got home from work. We are an average couple, thankfully in a better financial situation than we were a few months ago, so thought I'd ask him if he wanted to spend £1000 on a hotel for a night next month for our anniversary. He asked me if I was on crack! I'll take that as a no then 😂. He then goes you've been on tattle haven't you? He knows me too well.
even if I could afford to I wouldn’t!
It’s a crazy amount of money to spend isn’t it for half a day!!

Reactions: 15
Is this her busy week with work??? Well I’m off to walk my dogs ..yes Sophie ...walk the dogs ..I’m not going to wear shoes though I’m hoping I can find 2 blue buckets around the track to stick on the end of my longdodoronlegs ATV

Reactions: 10
Absolute monster of a working week so far. Boat trip, 5* hotel stay, spa visit, swan waving, and now a visit to the beach. Absolute killer.
I'm sat here trying to think of a witty response to your post but honestly this has cracked me up and I cant! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.