Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There
Just the spelling is different as Soph and Onslow are Hinchliffe. Think they can get away with using Mr Hinch as she's not bought that trademark....yet lol.
have been so many hinch related products sold that she or her management have done nothing about that I’d like to see them now make a case, it would backfire loads .

Reactions: 2
I don't think that I shared any pics of my wedding on social media! Maybe once, but I didn't have a traditional wedding. I'm in the US so we eloped at the Elvis Chapel of Love and it was amazing! Low key and fun

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I dont think we're ready for marriage 😂😂😂 but when we do it will be a quiet affair. With a buffet full of asparagus and ham toad in the holes, egg parcels and pizza logs. Everything won't have wasabi in it but lots of tumeric. Mariah herself will attend. So will Michael Bolton. And Beyonce. The whole hall will be kitted out with grey nappy sacks. I'm going to hire a Henry lookalike to give me away. And we will do it when my son can perfect his walk, so he can run down the aisle. And when he does I will scream 'hes walking' and I'll Stand By You by Girls Aloud will start playing. Everything will be a montage. And everyone will get personalised Mr and Mrs Zofloras. 😂
😂😂😂😂 bleeping dead

Reactions: 1
At least the small business she is using will be able to finish the grass today. Maybe it wasn’t enough time while they had their family holiday.
There were issues with storms after all...

Maybe jaymee will have surprised her for their anniversary!! 😂

Reactions: 5
Sorry if I'm kate to the party on this one but a strategically placed bag?🤔🤔 I'm convinced her full length stuff has been pre recorded and she's pregnant again. A few weeks ago she kept saying "if we have another" "I'll keep it for when we have another" etc!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
As much as I like bitching and laughing on here about Grinch and The Voiceover Vest, I really hope she's going to leave her phone off and concentrate on enjoying this romantic break away they both clearly deserve so much what with how hard they work 7 days a week. . I know Vest is trying to get in on the act more but surely even he would just like the day to be all about the two of them and not 3.6 million strangers. No doubt their inboxes are all ready full of sloppy messages about couple goals and how they're the perfect pair. There'll likely be a grid post too that some arseholes will screenshot, enlarge and frame for their homes!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely won’t be anywhere where others might hear them Reconsummating their nuptials, maybe hidden In the ladies cottage and blame the noise on foxes lol 🤮
Is Lady’s Cottage not a euphemism for the female reproductive system? If not, it should be.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t even wish friends and family happy anniversary because it’s their day not mine. I bought them a pressie at the time, that’s enough thanks 😆
It was my 5th wedding anniversary with the current Mr Sazz on Friday, second time around (I’m 64). We send each other a card but we don’t announce it, I don’t expect cards from anyone and I have to say I feel a bit weird/awkward if we get one. I can’t see any reason for all this extravagant show of gushing faux emotion for achieving 2 years of marriage.🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
She also has the seat belt way high up so not on her belly like you do when pregnant
We literally saw her bare abdomen yesterday when she was wearing that awful white outfit. She is rail thin in the video from her Kent holiday. Can we stop with the constant pregnancy speculation. She always wears baggy loose clothes, probably because of her likely ED.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
We literally saw her bare abdomen yesterday when she was wearing that awful white outfit. She is rail thin in the video from her Kent holiday. Can we stop with the constant pregnancy speculation. She always wears baggy loose clothes, probably because of her likely ED.
Was it actually yesterday though or a pre record? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Eurgh I cannot bear SS, I don’t even follow her anymore because I cannot deal with her calling Joe “Hoe” thinking it’s funny. You’re not fuckin funny!!! But yeah, I think she needs to start talking to Ronnie properly. I get that we all sometimes talk to kids in a silly voice but she needs to really start to speak properly seeing as he’ll start talking soon. He also needs more interaction with other babies, hard I know in the current situ, but it would do him the world of good. Apart from that I don’t think some of the shaming she receives as a mum is necessary, it just makes some of us look like a right obsessed bunch 😂
I think it’s bizarre how he’s over one year old and not saying any words tbh. With them as his parents he has no hope

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.