Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know it’ll be a gifted stay they couldn’t be seen to be turning down freebies. Chavs.

Reactions: 7
Looking back at clips when she was playing Saving all your love for me. Watch his face he’s chewing gum and he looks like he’s thinking he’s gonna get it tonight when she’s got that stupid filter on. He’s so sleazy he makes me wanna puke
He gives me the creeps.

Reactions: 8
I’m absolutely sick of working my arse off and getting nowhere just to see these fuckers get everything handed to them on a plate.
I have depression and the fact I can’t afford a night away this year makes me so sad. We’re both keyworkers - I work frontline and one of our kids was diagnosed with severe mental health issues this year. I’d do anything for a break.
And I’m aware how jealous and bitter that makes me sound. But I’m just so so tired of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I'm confused as to why it is an issue that Ronnie is taking a clean, tied nappy bag over to a clean bin...haven't been on here for a while but its a bit of a contradiction to previous posts that he was never allowed to be a 'real' child and get germy etc. Obviously older children could put a nappy bag that they have taken from the packet over their heads etc but she's right there with him and this is not what is happening. If people are stupid enough to let their children play with bags unsupervised, its not because they've seen a 1 year old walk his filled, tied nappy bag to the bin to tidy it away. Is it really a huge issue? Also, on the one hand comments are complaining he's sitting down not doing anything, the next he is making repeated trips backwards and forwards to the same place, as toddlers do...yet this is wrong too? Bit of unfairness here I feel.
My son loves to put his dirty nappy in the bin. He waits for me to tie the bag then takes it off me and puts it in his nappy bin then closes the lid then claps himself after for doing a good job 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I reckon champneys tring . They were gifted a stay a long time ago. They gift it to usual towie/Essex lot quite often

Reactions: 4
I checked this but here is the government rules
2.6 Can I look after my grandchildren?
People from two different households can meet indoors, which enables you to spend time with your grandchildren. At this time, we still advise that people from different households avoid close contact so childcare should only be provided if it is possible to socially distance from your grandchildren. If you have formed a support bubble with your grandchildren’s household, which is allowed if either you or they live in a ‘single adult household’, then there can be close contact and social distancing is not necessary.

So yes she is breaking rules again. Like I said I understand people’s wishes re their children and wanting to maintain contact with grandparents but do it in private. It is frustrating to see it posted all over social media. It just makes people think that it is ok and more people will do it. Besides it is a bit different using it to go away versus people doing it so they can work.
This annoys me to duck. Partner just ended shielding, My granddaughters mum just returned to work in a restaurant. We don’t have any choice but to look after baby to enable them to work at least they have work to go to. And as for social distancing well she’s walking, Wants picking up and changing so I think it’s ridiculous to say to social distance from them.
there’s no social distancing in shops. They have removed the arrows and sticks from my local shop.

Is this the first time she’s left Ronnie with her mum overnight publicly? I think she’s really Ballsed up. now I’m a but extreme in that I’ve never left my boys overnight with anyone (still BF the youngest) but that’s more about not having any family near enough to play that role. However if I was to leave them to go off for the night I would feel quite emotional about it of course.
BUT
I’m fairly certain she’s not publicaly stated she’s left Ronnie over night before with her mum or certainly it shouldn’t have happened for many many months. Where’s the big emotion about doing that? Where’s the “I really wasn’t sure I could leave him” etc. I’ll tell you why she’s not said all of that. Cos ma Barker has him several times a week and has done since the day he was born. Which is absolutely fine (let’s push Covid to one side and know I mean the principle of leaving your child with a grandparent in general) - but she CLAIMS to not do this.
Urhhh it’s these kind of sneaky lies that really wind me up about her.
I’ve seen her post Ronnie staying at her mums before.

Definitely before lockdown she’s shown him being brought back.

Reactions: 8
That's why she needs the couples counselling cards.
WTF are those cards all about? If you're using those less than 2 years into your marriage then surely something is missing?
Also, i used to watch the instagram stories when they did them and Mr 'inch's face said it all in my opinion. He's not a fan of them.

Reactions: 9
I’ve seen her post Ronnie staying at her mums before.

Definitely before lockdown she’s shown him being brought back.
Yes I had a feeling she had before lockdown but couldn’t remember. However she shouldn’t have had him stay there for around 5 months which is almost half his life. A big deal right? But not for Zoph cos he’s always there. I just wish she would be honest and say Grandma has Ronnie today!

Reactions: 4
Like duck she didn’t know they were going away and no please don’t tell us what you’re getting up to 🤮

Reactions: 12
Yes I had a feeling she had before lockdown but couldn’t remember. However she shouldn’t have had him stay there for around 5 months which is almost half his life. A big deal right? But not for Zoph cos he’s always there. I just wish she would be honest and say Grandma has Ronnie today!
I gotta be honest. When my mum had my son after 4 months I wasn’t sad at all. I was running out the door like HAVE FUNNNNN! Ready to have a bath and full nights sleep 🙈

Just to add - I agree he’s definitely been there before this in terms of lockdown though.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why would u be on your phone if you were out celebrating your anniversary!! Just put the god damn phone away, infact dont ever turn it back on!! Atv

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I gotta be honest. When my mum had my son after 4 months I wasn’t sad at all. I was running out the door like HAVE FUNNNNN! Ready to have a bath and full nights sleep 🙈

Just to add - I agree he’s definitely been there before this in terms of lockdown though.
I was the same 😂 I couldn't wait for a proper night's sleep

Reactions: 7

And I don’t disagree! I think if my family were around more to help out I would be the same! SEEE YAAAAAAA KIDDDDSSS 😂😂😂😂.
but Hinch isnt either is she? She’s not YAYYYY BREAK FROM BEING MUMMMAZZZZ nor is she I AM SO ANXIOUS ABOUT LEAVING HIM
She was just casual. Cos it’s no different to how she leaves him with Ma Barker overnight several times a week.
i get annoyed with myself for getting annoyed with this but it’s the selective sharing with her that grinds my gears. She will over share the most mundane things and then be super sneaky about the big stuff.

Reactions: 14
WTF are those cards all about? If you're using those less than 2 years into your marriage then surely something is missing?
Also, i used to watch the instagram stories when they did them and Mr 'inch's face said it all in my opinion. He's not a fan of them.
it’s just another way the narcissist gets to hear how much Jamie loves her, how amazing she is etc.

Reactions: 12
Oh god now we need to suffer 24 hours of her being away from Ronron for the first time. Onslow will be taking her back to where they got married Gosford Hall or something. She should switch off her phone for once and just enjoy the moment.
Hope he packed the tinned spaghetti ;)
First time my arse 😂

Reactions: 9
I'm confused as to why it is an issue that Ronnie is taking a clean, tied nappy bag over to a clean bin...haven't been on here for a while but its a bit of a contradiction to previous posts that he was never allowed to be a 'real' child and get germy etc. Obviously older children could put a nappy bag that they have taken from the packet over their heads etc but she's right there with him and this is not what is happening. If people are stupid enough to let their children play with bags unsupervised, its not because they've seen a 1 year old walk his filled, tied nappy bag to the bin to tidy it away. Is it really a huge issue? Also, on the one hand comments are complaining he's sitting down not doing anything, the next he is making repeated trips backwards and forwards to the same place, as toddlers do...yet this is wrong too? Bit of unfairness here I feel.
I agree with this. As much as I don’t agree with Hinch and find her SOOOOOO boring, she can’t do right for doing wrong when it comes to Ronnie. I think some people can be really nit picky at her as a Mum, kind of deflects away from the real issue of her being an insta beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.