Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That little clip of Ronnie interacting with Fatsnoms made me so uncomfortable. The dog is obviously not happy with being touched, he’s backed against a wall and keeps trying to paw Ronnies hand away.

It’s only a matter of time before he snaps.

Reactions: 15
I skipped the wedding montage. I've seen her wedding photos more than my own. 😂 Ours are in an album and we have one wedding photo framed in our lounge. I didn't feel the need to broadcast them to everyone at any opportunity 😂 it looked like a gypsy wedding though haha.

Reactions: 14
Could that video be any more about her??? bleeping hell. That’s proper wound me up. A speech all about her. A montage mainly of shots of her. A toast to her (even though the groom is meant to toast the bridesmaids???) A big cheer at the end in response to the toast to her. Just totally self-centred and me me me. Urgh.
If I remember to acknowledge my anniversary on social media, I make the comment about my husband! Not a comment about how much he loves me.
That video looks very much like a highlights reel, and I doubt it will have the full speech (with thanks to bridesmaids etc) on it. Mine is similar.

It is so self indulgent on THEIR wedding anniversary to post a clip thats all about her though.

2nd anniversary too, so traditionally cotton as the gift, looking forward to seeing the big gift reveal...

Reactions: 8
If that's how cringey people are when they get married and have anniversaries I hope my fella never proposes 🤣🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Today might be the day I unfollow. I can not stick seeing anymore of that tacky wedding.

Reactions: 9
Could that video be any more about her??? bleeping hell. That’s proper wound me up. A speech all about her. A montage mainly of shots of her. A toast to her (even though the groom is meant to toast the bridesmaids???) A big cheer at the end in response to the toast to her. Just totally self-centred and me me me. Urgh.
If I remember to acknowledge my anniversary on social media, I make the comment about my husband! Not a comment about how much he loves me.
Exactly what I thought! She could have put any montage up about the day...shots of the guests, the cake, flowers etc and overplayed it with her talking about how it was the perfect day and how happy she was to be marrying the love of her life.....nope a montage of pretty much just her in that monstrous dress with an overlay of Jamie talking about how wonderful she is.....SUCH a bloody narcissist! And that wedding was a massive, tacky farce, the actual complete opposite of how we would want our day - no class or style them two, pure chavs.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
If that's how cringey people are when they get married and have anniversaries I hope my fella never proposes 🤣🤮
No, this is definitely not how normal people behave. People who have an over inflated opinion of themselves.. yes! People who are insecure.. Yes!!

Reactions: 18
Big Fat Gypsy Wedding video is up guyzzz! Didnt take her long did it, and as usual it's all about Zoph.. because of course it is 🙄
(Loving this thread title too BTW 🤣)

Reactions: 7
Why has she put Jamie’s card out for him? It’s not like he gets up before her for work or anything. Can’t she just pass it to him when they both get up??
Don’t forget she’s got a super busy week working on her book. So busy they had to have 3 days away together just to spend time as a family. Because I’m her busy life it’s so hard to get family time. Like lots of couple she’s probably got to get up, get ready and run out the house to work a long 12 hour shift. Poor woman having to work on her anniversary week.

• Haha
She’s probably been told not to show any ‘extras’ such as guests, parents etc to her followers, with the “to Sophie!” tying in with the whole memwah teaser campaign. Let’s face it, it’s a cheap way for a PR company to get some of their work done.

That said, I could only watch 5 seconds of it at most as I almost hurt myself cringing.

Reactions: 10
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 at her wedding!! Bin mans!! Makes me want to launch my phone at her face. She is such a child the way she behaves and speaks. I just dont get her at all

Reactions: 17
Only people with an over inflated ego do things like that, to us normal people it’s just another bloody day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
See that other bint is name shaming again. She obviously didn’t take note of the roar that went up when people being called Karen a while back were being associated as being racists and moaners, it was a feature on This Morning. I wish she was called out in this.
Those two think they are untouchable. Only difference is she won’t get the big wedding day with Hoe as he doesn’t seem one bit interested in tying the knot with her. Any wonder !!!!

Attachments

Why does that family have to act like they’re all so madly in love with each other. We all love our children and partners, but they have to be so ott like it’s some perfect heart aching love for each other and Ronnie, it’s not real life

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.