Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its their wedding anniversary...you cant have a romantic night away at a premier inn. Loads of people spend the night away in a posh hotel on their wedding anniversary. I cannot wrap my head around why the cost (to her/Vesty) is such an issue.
For me, it's about the act that she puts on "oh I'm just little Sophie, I'm just like you, I buy my clothes off eBay and I love shopping in Poundland" when it's all just a front to reel people in and make them think she's just like them. When in reality she has bags of cash in the bank, everything she ever wants given to her for free, she's not honest about affiliate links, constantly "forgetting" to mark things as #ad. She's got multiple Sharks which she was gifted, when her followers are buying them on finance because they can't afford it but want one because she says it's the best. Her loyal followers think she just cleans her house and makes a little bit of money off Instagram, because she's not honest about it all. She's creaming in cash off them all and then flaunting it in their faces.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 215244
View attachment 215243
Totally relatable 🙄 I also looked at the in room 'dinning' menu and you'd need a bank loan just for breakfast...

What's wrong with Premier Inn and an all you can eat breakfast?
What? Almost a grand a night and breakfast isn't even included???

Don't get me wrong, I like a nice hotel but I would never pay that much for a single night's stay, especially considering the room didn't look anything special

Reactions: 9
A posh and expensive hotel and Vesty is in shorts 🤔, I would get him chucked out, scruffy sod
This is a pet gripe of mine.Did he even take a change of clothes?
I've not against men being comfortable but what about tailored shorts and some sort of shirt with a collar?
I really think it's disrespectful.He's saying 'I can afford this place-don't matter how I dress'.
Been said so many times...you just can't polish a 💩

Reactions: 29
I was really hoping to wake up to the news that Pennywise had dragged them both under the bed in the night....

“Come down here Hinch...we have all the Zoflora you could possible want to misuse down here” 🤡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
If it’s not an ad for the hotel then why is she advertising it???

Reactions: 12
I was really hoping to wake up to the news that Pennywise had dragged them both under the bed in the night....

“Come down here Hinch...we have all the Zoflora you could possible want to misuse down here” 🤡
"We all float down here.... because we're high on Zoflora fumes...."

• Haha
Reactions: 16
'Hope that helps'. What planet does she live on? Why would it help?? Her sheep are hardly in a position to run along and make a booking are they so why would it help? Why does she say this all the time, it's so flipping annoying. I'm not sure who she thinks follow her but it's certainly not the kind of people who could afford this

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wonder if she took a memento home? Pulled a bit of panelled wall off because she just loves ittttt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
“Unreal” “perfect” “spotless” “extra posh” EXTRA POSH!! As if all the posh stuff wasn’t enough last night, it’s now extra posh... didn’t look posh or perfect to me, in room dinning team and all that:p

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Shes trying so hard to be relatable its actually cringe. Trying to be down to earth and 'im still the same as i was before all this guuuuuuyz im just like you' But the funny thing is shes never ever been down to earth, quick google of her name and u can find her address and how much her house cost. And then the cars and new kitchens etc. Correct me if im wrong but her fan base seems very general working class grafting for the month and making the wage stretch that far. Try live a month like your fan base hun then come back and tells us you are just like them.
Is that why she keeps using the word posh all of a sudden. Like it makes her seem like lil old sophie who never even stayed in a hotel until her honeymoon or something. 🙄

Reactions: 14
Her followers that always say "she's down to earth how is she a millionaire!" Perhaps should work out she's had a VERY expensive year with all her grammed content!
10k on DLP
the whole kitchen plus hole the whole garden works Plus someone to choose and fill flower beds for her. £700 for 3 nights away
£1000 for another nights hotel plus boat hires and eating
Few £100 here and there on garden a couple of times a week etc etc....
she's quite the big spender now she's rolling in ££ 😝

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Omg, I've just gone on and booked a room after watching her review 😍 ... Said none of her sheeples ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.