Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’ll let you know what we get up too” EURGH BEN AND JERRY’S is not cute!
Like she’s never bleeping stayed at a “luxury” hotel before hahaha
What about all your trips abroad Soph? The luxury honeymoon and trips before you were “Mrs Grinch”

actually laughable. Her poor barmy army will be feeling very insecure now after they’ve booked staycations at caravan parks and cheap hotels! hate to break it to you Soph but that’s not a proper “posh” hotel. I’m not a celeb but I’ve stayed in far nicer.

Enjoys your night away eating your truffles with your apple juice and b&j soz vestie with that you won’t be getting an BJ
Cause she didn’t take her flash bathroom bleach!

a sleepless night for me tonight as tomorrow is my sisters funeral!
I’ll catch back up when I’m home hopefully! As per her wishes!

she left me another little letter but the final part said
“Don’t give up on your trolling, you are too funny on there, I love you so much”
I sleep with it under my Pillow with my bear and hers!
God I just wanna hug her so bad
Sending massive hugs too you thinking off you at this awful time xxx

Reactions: 1
View attachment 215244
View attachment 215243
Totally relatable 🙄 I also looked at the in room 'dinning' menu and you'd need a bank loan just for breakfast...

What's wrong with Premier Inn and an all you can eat breakfast?

Its their wedding anniversary...you cant have a romantic night away at a premier inn. Loads of people spend the night away in a posh hotel on their wedding anniversary. I cannot wrap my head around why the cost (to her/Vesty) is such an issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That room looks so clinical 🥴
When I first started following her I swear I thought she had put a weird filter on the photos because they were all sooo grey. It was only when she was walking around get castle I realised not.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I want proper back story how long were they together before they got married?

Starting to think the whole thing / relationship was a sales pitch plan as they never seen genuinely in love and the anniversary was all so one sided hence the need to come across perfect. Maybe a baby wasn’t part of the business plan which is why she struggles to bond 😂
Maybe he’s her “beard” like Kim and Kanye 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She pays for these trips, she says Jamie pays for it because it makes it sound like he has the money and it's coming from him. All the trips this year have been 'Jamie paid'

Reactions: 7
please explain! Who’s Lou and what’s going on lol

I don’t know how but I ended up accidentally following a woman from Canada I think. She was proving hinch wrong with zoflora theories. And she was fighting with this Lou girl. I ended up following Lou. She seems like she had a hard upbringing but types a lot of her stories so I don’t follow it much. But apparently hinch is her bestie 🤣. All her stories from before that screenshot were deleted so I’m hoping someone can fill the gaps

Reactions: 2
When I first started following her I swear I thought she had put a weird filter on the photos because they were all sooo grey. It was only when she was walking around get castle I realised not.

It genuinely is so bland, I’d imagine looking at her living room is what it feels like to be colour blind 😭 (obvs no offence To anyone)

Reactions: 3
Its their wedding anniversary...you cant have a romantic night away at a premier inn. Loads of people spend the night away in a posh hotel on their wedding anniversary. I cannot wrap my head around why the cost (to her/Vesty) is such an issue.
I spent my wedding anniversary night at hotel similar to premier inn a few years ago. It was a surprise from my husband. Also only 15 miles from where we live. It was a lovely night. You don’t need a posh hotel for a romantic night away. If you can afford posh that’s brill. But it’s about who your with not where you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just wondered with the different colour caps on them. One sparkling and one still water then I’m assuming. Thanks for that x
Probably cost about £20 a bottle 😂

I spent my wedding anniversary night at hotel similar to premier inn a few years ago. It was a surprise from my husband. Also only 15 miles from where we live. It was a lovely night. You don’t need a posh hotel for a romantic night away. If you can afford posh that’s brill. But it’s about who your with not where you are.
I live near Heathrow so we are swamped for hotels and me and my ex used to love just randomly booking a night at one of them when we had spare cash. Literally down the road from home and surrounded by airplane noise but something about being in a hotel just changes your mood and we would go home all loved up 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.