Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a c* if she wants to leave he hotel room tidy, strip the bed, don't make it. She is an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lou was a small cleaning account (used to be called lifewithloumotheroftwo) who bought followers so she can't be mentioned on here. Tons of drama with her begging money and all sorts. Hinch did follow her years ago. No idea what she does now or what her account username is though.

Reactions: 5
Well that breakfast looked shite, where's the plastic jug with the spaghetti hoops in 😀.

No wonder she's not telling us where she's staying if its over £700 a night, jeez the Hinchliffes got robbed. I've stayed in better Travelodges and Premier Inns for a tenth of that price.

Reactions: 9
I feel like her arms can’t possibly be that skinny. Is this edited 🧐
Same width all the way up.
Ok- I found the Lou account. I remember someone mentioning her before. Is she the one who begs for things? I can’t see the Amazon wish list anymore though. Hinch still follows her. Still no idea what the message is all about

Reactions: 6
As someone that worked in hotels and housekeeping it’s more a hindrance than a help when people try clean up or make beds 😂

Reactions: 16
A posh and expensive hotel and Vesty is in shorts 🤔, I would get him chucked out, scruffy sod

Reactions: 12
Probably cost about £20 a bottle 😂

I live near Heathrow so we are swamped for hotels and me and my ex used to love just randomly booking a night at one of them when we had spare cash. Literally down the road from home and surrounded by airplane noise but something about being in a hotel just changes your mood and we would go home all loved up 🤮
That for us was a one off. It was just nice to have a change for the night. We were having our house renovated at the time. So was nice not to be surrounded by plaster dust 😂

Reactions: 7
When does her busy week of work start if she was spending all day at the hotel yesterday and now she’s going home to her handsomes?? Jamie just looks like a twit always looking gormless 😂

Reactions: 20
She pays for these trips, she says Jamie pays for it because it makes it sound like he has the money and it's coming from him. All the trips this year have been 'Jamie paid'
What she probably means is Onslow booked it by putting in the card details, but it's actually paid out of their joint account, which is mostly filled by her. He might pay in the odd few quid if he's had a big win at Willy Hill's, but other than that he's earning nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes trying so hard to be relatable its actually cringe. Trying to be down to earth and 'im still the same as i was before all this guuuuuuyz im just like you' But the funny thing is shes never ever been down to earth, quick google of her name and u can find her address and how much her house cost. And then the cars and new kitchens etc. Correct me if im wrong but her fan base seems very general working class grafting for the month and making the wage stretch that far. Try live a month like your fan base hun then come back and tells us you are just like them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When does her busy week of work start if she was spending all day at the hotel yesterday and now she’s going home to her handsomes?? Jamie just looks like a twit always looking gormless 😂
I was just wondering this myself, its Tuesday and my busy week has followed on from last week's busy week, worked all weekend and yesterday.
I really don't think she remembers half of the pish she says, she's proper forgot how much she went on about how busy she's going to be.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.