Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’ll let you know what we get up too” EURGH BEN AND JERRY’S is not cute!
Like she’s never bleeping stayed at a “luxury” hotel before hahaha
What about all your trips abroad Soph? The luxury honeymoon and trips before you were “Mrs Grinch”

actually laughable. Her poor barmy army will be feeling very insecure now after they’ve booked staycations at caravan parks and cheap hotels! hate to break it to you Soph but that’s not a proper “posh” hotel. I’m not a celeb but I’ve stayed in far nicer.

Enjoys your night away eating your truffles with your apple juice and b&j soz vestie with that you won’t be getting an BJ
Cause she didn’t take her flash bathroom bleach!

a sleepless night for me tonight as tomorrow is my sisters funeral!
I’ll catch back up when I’m home hopefully! As per her wishes!

she left me another little letter but the final part said
“Don’t give up on your trolling, you are too funny on there, I love you so much”
I sleep with it under my Pillow with my bear and hers!
God I just wanna hug her so bad
Will be thinking of you tomorrow xx

Reactions: 5
What about all your trips abroad Soph? The luxury honeymoon and trips before you were “Mrs Grinch”

actually laughable. Her poor barmy army will be feeling very insecure now after they’ve booked staycations at caravan parks and cheap hotels! hate to break it to you Soph but that’s not a proper “posh” hotel. I’m not a celeb but I’ve stayed in far nicer.

Enjoys your night away eating your truffles with your apple juice and b&j soz vestie with that you won’t be getting an BJ

“Don’t give up on your trolling, you are too funny on there, I love you so much”
I really can't imagine what you are going through lovely. I hope tomorrow goes as well as something like that can go. Thinking of you ❤

Reactions: 4
Have they gone to Danefield Spa? Which is a really relatable £300+ per night?!
If they paid 300 for that room they got mugged off lol. It looks like a bogstandard hilton £65 a night lol.

Did anyone else feel a little bit sorry for him here. He looks just as fed up with her and her make believe insta life as the rest of us at this point. Honestly he’s never looked so old and withered it mustnt be easy. View attachment 214829
“And i cant stop laughing” ..... at what soph?? Whats funny about going to a spa lol? Shes such a weird person shes like a 5 yr old thats giddy about being out for a sleepover.

“Spent her whole anniversary on her phone. Looks so boring, you may aswell just go home”.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
'Are these truffles? I think these are truffles guyzz, yeah they are truffles...'
What else would they be?! 🤦🏼‍♀️
A bowl of fatdog slims 💩 you know because she would just miss him so much guyzzzzz 🙄 wish she would eat tit and piss off! Such a busy week of work this week! 🖕 lying Jeb-end! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 6

So sorry. Hope you're ok. 💜

What she should be doing is removing all photos of Ronnie and putting both a story and a post out to her cult to remove all photos of him from their grids etc and with advice to remove their children’s photos too.

I hate to think what photos are already on that site or others like it ?

Reactions: 18
Oh For duck Sake. Why do I do it to myself? In from work, took and hour to catch up on here which isn't too bad because I think i love tattle and it cheers me up after a busy shift. Had a wee laugh at the comments. We're quite funny and a very good audience for our own jokes 😄
I had to go an ruin my good mood by checking the stories of Mr 'inch and Bimbotits. What a pair of wallopers!
Firstly, i can't believe that room is so expensive, I've stayed in nicer places for less than a 3rd of that. They never paid for that, this is her management company.
Secondly, Zoph, put the bleeping phone down and stop bleeping about with the toilet seat. It's your anniversary, inch is looking more and more demented and it's because he's more than likely sexually frustrated. I
Third, please never eat a truffle so that your phone picks up the sound, did Ma Barker not teach you manners? don't talk while you're eating, it's filthy.
I think that's about it, for now. Couple of fannies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I reckon it’s because it’ll mess up her pre records. I do find it odd too, I was first in line at my nail techs when BoJo gave the green light 😂
She probably has already had them done, but like you say doesn't want to mess up the pre records 😂. I was exactly the same straight in the queue. Just mad she's had her hair done at least twice but not her nails?
Maybe Trace is refusing to come out of the loft? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am shitting my pants as my eldest and my niece want to sing with me her favourite song and I know I’ll duck it up and cry and lose it
You have got this! If you cry everyone will understand and no one will think you've fucked up. Stay strong sis x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’d say vesty noballs, thought he was getting lucky tonight but in reality, she just had a mouth full of this instead!!! 🤣🤢

8C8549D8-A7D8-455A-B4A6-99D702CA8488.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Pregnancy insomnia kicking in so catching up on Twit and Twats night away. "Your messages have had us in stitches tonight" I can imagine huns. All their Hinchers messaging them "have an amazing time guys you deserve it" "happy anniversary to you amazing couple, enjoy your beautiful family" 🤢🤢🤢
They'll be pissing themselves at how gullible everyone is and how they've paid for the night away.

Reactions: 19
I am shitting my pants as my eldest and my niece want to sing with me her favourite song and I know I’ll duck it up and cry and lose it
You got this. We are all behind you and thinking of you xx

Reactions: 4
Thinking of you today @Astonishing - you've got this ❤

£700 for a basic room and I think the one they have is over £1000. Wonder if she will mention that to her loyal Hinchers? In the heart of London but spends the evening playing with a toilet seat. And other than his card, what did Sophie arrange for Jamie on their anniversary? She didn't even wish him happy anniversary when he passed her a drink.

Such a self absorbed woman. It's not surprising Jamie is looking tired and every one of his 40 years, it must be exhausting to live with the Hinch.

Reactions: 26
Bingo for a
Right guys time to crack on with the week ahead

I noticed in her “small case” a floral dress that she’s not worn - unless she wore it to dinner so I’m guessing she might be wearing it today for PR stuff.

she will be in her element being preened over - hair, make up, clothes prepared for her.

whatevrr we thought about the hotel photo shoot Sophie is always a million times more annoying. 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.