Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the conversation in that room this morning. Hey Soph this is the life get your glad rags on we have some work to do today and make lots more cash. Awe jameyyy I’m tired see if you can get me spag hoops in a jug.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m mortified that they’ve spent the whole day on insta, and they’re in a hotel room that expensive. She can go on and on about posh chocolates and bread and all that pretending she’s just a normal girl, but you literally cannot excuse a £700 hotel room. On what planet is that relatable, even for a special occasion?

What nice thing has she done for Jamie for their shared anniversary then? Never known someone to be so self centred in my life.. The fact they haven’t gone out for a meal either? They’re the weirdest couple 🤔 you couldn’t pay me to swap lives with them
“I’ll let you know what we get up too” EURGH BEN AND JERRY’S is not cute!
Like she’s never bleeping stayed at a “luxury” hotel before hahaha
What about all your trips abroad Soph? The luxury honeymoon and trips before you were “Mrs Grinch”

actually laughable. Her poor barmy army will be feeling very insecure now after they’ve booked staycations at caravan parks and cheap hotels! hate to break it to you Soph but that’s not a proper “posh” hotel. I’m not a celeb but I’ve stayed in far nicer.

Enjoys your night away eating your truffles with your apple juice and b&j soz vestie with that you won’t be getting an BJ
Cause she didn’t take her flash bathroom bleach!

a sleepless night for me tonight as tomorrow is my sisters funeral!
I’ll catch back up when I’m home hopefully! As per her wishes!

she left me another little letter but the final part said
“Don’t give up on your trolling, you are too funny on there, I love you so much”
I sleep with it under my Pillow with my bear and hers!
God I just wanna hug her so bad
hope today goes as well as it can xx

A similar hilarious story about her Louis Vuitton trainers that we’ll all read about in the Meeemoir which is all about her 🤣🤣
Legend has it that it accidentally fell into her online barrrrsket and before she knew it had been delivered guyyzzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How many times can one person say guyzzz in her silly out of breath laughing/ crying voice. Cheese hamper, chocolate truffles, balloons and a loo seat. She’s easily impressed isn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I cant believe it boat ride guys I cant believe it secret hotel OMg guys balloons on the ceiling guys omg posh chocs (??) Chocolate truffles omg guys the toilet guys I cant believe it Ben and jerrys omg the toilet guys RON WOULD LOVE IT cant believe it guys

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“I’ll let you know what we get up too” EURGH BEN AND JERRY’S is not cute!
Like she’s never bleeping stayed at a “luxury” hotel before hahaha
What about all your trips abroad Soph? The luxury honeymoon and trips before you were “Mrs Grinch”

actually laughable. Her poor barmy army will be feeling very insecure now after they’ve booked staycations at caravan parks and cheap hotels! hate to break it to you Soph but that’s not a proper “posh” hotel. I’m not a celeb but I’ve stayed in far nicer.

Enjoys your night away eating your truffles with your apple juice and b&j soz vestie with that you won’t be getting an BJ
Cause she didn’t take her flash bathroom bleach!

a sleepless night for me tonight as tomorrow is my sisters funeral!
I’ll catch back up when I’m home hopefully! As per her wishes!

she left me another little letter but the final part said
“Don’t give up on your trolling, you are too funny on there, I love you so much”
I sleep with it under my Pillow with my bear and hers!
God I just wanna hug her so bad
You have tattle love with you all day today. Thinking of you. Xx

Reactions: 11
When she mentioned the panelling on the wall in her room...do I smell another home project? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I cant believe it boat ride guys I cant believe it secret hotel OMg guys balloons on the ceiling guys omg posh chocs (??) Chocolate truffles omg guys the toilet guys I cant believe it Ben and jerrys omg the toilet guys RON WOULD LOVE IT cant believe it guys
those balloons on the ceiling just looked like there had been a kids birthday party in there before them and 10 of them had accidentally let go of their balloons. They looked bloody stupid. I certainly wouldn't be getting excited over them!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
6C988613-7496-4719-B74E-D9980A987EAC.png

hope this okay to share..
A hincher on tik tok..
how to refill your plug ins with zoflora 😖😖😖

how these idiots haven’t all had a house fire by now is beyond me!!

this is something Sophie needs to start addressing, she started the Unsafe practices.. the sheep followed 🤯

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Looking forward to seeing Ron & Hen today. When exactly is this super busy week that required a mini break beforehand going to start then Sophie?

Reactions: 8
What she should be doing is removing all photos of Ronnie and putting both a story and a post out to her cult to remove all photos of him from their grids etc and with advice to remove their children’s photos too.

I hate to think what photos are already on that site or others like it ?

Loads of sites are now being found where they've taken other peoples pictures of children.
The comments on these sites are just disgusting, Instagram won't remove the sites as they say it does breech the guidelines, and parents can't do anything about it.
Its bloody terrifying!!

Reactions: 10
I simply don’t get it! The 100s of happy anniversary messages, the ‘ family goals’ ‘marriage goals’ The ‘you deserve all this’ messages, why does she? It’s not like she’s had a traumatic experience and has made it through and is now happy and working hard towards making better lives for all, She’s a housewife, Sahm, she cleans her house, like many across the world, I’m just confused as to how anyone with an ounce of intelligence would even entertain her, not to mention keep her in this unrealistic lifestyle, I’m so shocked that so many people are so gullible, and can’t see beyond the Instagram account, which is just like a soap opera, scripted, rehearsed and recorded, I feel the sheep have had the wool pulled over their eyes!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does anyone else think this is a freebie hotel the night before a load of PR interviews in the same hotel?
Yup. PR is often done in hotels so this is def part of that for her book, not a surprise anniversary gift from Jamie

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.