Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry, you've gone away for your anniversary and you are both posting on instagram. That is really very sad. If that is what their lives have come to, I'm happy not to have it. Not even for all the money they have in the bank would I want their life.

Reactions: 27
Red balloons, pink rose petals and a misspelled note does not equal a posh hotel Sophie.
Let's not pretend that you haven't been to numerous hotels in this country and abroad while you were an award winning, target hitting salesperson 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Jamie will spend the rest of his married life trying to keep her happy, good luck Jamie you need it! I would rather the money be spent on my children doing something fun together, it's a 2nd wedding anniversary!!
Really?! I’d rather go away for a child free night any day 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Anniversary weekend all free I guess ... anniversary and both not left I Instagram since they set off . Fake people

Reactions: 2
So she’s got away for a romantic evening with her husband to celebrate their wedding anniversary and she’s got to the hotel at 4pm and got straight into bed. Fair enough, I can understand that. But the weird thing is that she’s fully dressed and her husband is not in bed with her! He’s wandering round like a member of the hotel staff waiting on her with drinks and chocolates. It’s all very odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Kate to the party guys.... You know full time job and all that.
She will be after a #gifted boat called "The Sophie" 🥱 all these boat trips are just begging for their canal boat holiday that was on the beg board they made.
The montage could be improved by Vestlife kicking her into the water and the swans attacking her for her cheese.
Once again, all the gloating... I can't do with it. All her cranks will be messaging her "omg you deserve it babe" why? She does duck all constantly, mad bastards. I'm starting to lose my tit with her now. I'm due in to give birth in November and my last labour was absolutely terrifying and I'm now getting anxiety that my hubby can't be there for the full labour, yet this witch is on outings every day and swanning about (no pun intended) on a boat thinking they're bleeping Ariel and Eric. Just duck off Sophie, you're deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My first thought. The room isn’t that posh, looks like a fairly standard hotel room and the balloons and petals don’t match. Come on Vest, poor effort. You’ve got all the sheeples money to spend and that’s the best you can up with? Clearly Zoph is used to the Premier Inn lifestyle if she thinks that is “posh”
I was expecting danesfield house were George Clooney had his wedding reception

Reactions: 3
The boat said Hobbs of Henley so sadly I think she’s in my neck of the woods 🙄
Aww just seen on vests post there was a bottle of something with Blenheim palace on too so maybe not Norfolk after all!
Good luck and stay safe 😘

I’m floored that her ‘followers’ aren’t put off by her bragging. Look guys, look what I have and you don’t! Look what your money bought me, I don’t work, and my husband doesn’t work...well my working is using my phone and my child to make money. I buy whatever I want whenever I want and it’s all because of you guyyyzzz! Just look at what I get to have and you don’t! It’s so great guyzzzz I just love my holidays, thank you for swiping up so I’m able to enjoy all these things that you can’t have! I’ll just keep saying thank you and you keep buying my tit, and then I’ll wish you all the best to make it seem like I’m not shoving my wealth in your face!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just watched Fred Vests story... What a wanker. His voice makes me want to put my own head in a blender. And every time he films Sophie she looks so uncomfortable and like she's fuming (probs cause she hasn't scripted it and been able to filter it). I bet his mates (well ex mates as he won't be allowed friends now) tear him a new hole! If I was his ex wife, I would piss myself laughing on a daily basis at how sad he is.
Zoph is a joke as well, making out it's a huge treat her being spoilt. Not really hun, you'll be paying for all of it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I juat seen vest lifes story she was so caught off guard with that and looked ready to kill him

Reactions: 13
Haaa screaming, so set up! She’s told Vest exactly what she wants and I bet she’s fuming it’s not exactly right! How many times do you think he had to film her jump on the bed ‘fack sake Soph I’m losin me bona’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What a classy establishment.

10 balloons does not a balloon ceiling make love.

Also... The hotel should maybe employ people who can spell. I bet the concierge (that's the staff Sophie) were wreaking their brain trying to think of what to say.
[/QUOTE
I bet she wrote it herself.

Hasnt she been to the Maldives and Seychelles? Hasn't she been in plenty of posh hotels in the past?
Why make out like this room is proper posh? It's not. It's a hotel room in a nice hotel, theres nothing posh about it

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.