Mrs Hinch #210 Jusrol Hinch could open a Greggs, watch her dust with skid mark kegs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you randomly pick a holiday - just put a pin in the map, they are lying all the time.

Obviously means #gifted so beggars hinchers can't be choosers

She is so copying SS it's unreal.

117159400_1050522958695937_7875853700875524677_n.jpg
116886858_313827703301430_2803829893442270295_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
No vegetables were harmed in the making of this vomfest.

Also those smiley faces need another 5 mins in the oven love, they are probably still frozen in the middle.

View attachment 207762
Is that French Bread Pizza?? I didn’t know they even made that anymore! & she’s obviously forgotten the Findus Crispy Pancakes! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ronnie took his "first steps" on concrete flags but now she holds his hand until he reaches the grass? Wtf?
Also what the actual hell was the claw-bum thing 😳
Is this an old video she has on as the fence isn’t grey??

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I watch her stories everyday, still in wonderment at how much she's milked out of so little. Every Single Day mind.

So when DAFUQ did those god awful extensions go back in her hair? It was only the other week she "braved the snip" - which still sounds like the tag for a vasectomy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this an old video she has on as the fence isn’t grey??

No, he was at the front of the house, then the back garden.

Notice the difference in the colour of the grass, Henry doesn't piss on the front lawn by the looks of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Me too! Especially when they all start getting out their
Wax melts collections out their wicker boxes and stsrt
talking about them x
all these chav accounts seem to be a "brand rep" for some bloody wax melt company lol - i must be the only person who doesn't use them

Reactions: 12
Ohhh chicken dippers and smiley faces on the perGOLA. They might go crazy soon and get the old board games out. Couple goals! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That platter of food would have actually looked quite good if it was properly cooked.

I love to occasionally have a "Buffet tea" as weike to call it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.