Mrs Hinch #210 Jusrol Hinch could open a Greggs, watch her dust with skid mark kegs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion with 93 votes goes to @Hamdiddly

Last thread catch up

On the 8th she was spotted in Poundland with Ronnie and Inch the chav - her bodyguard - buying tat.
On the 9th she made a slop of a dessert and went to her sisters, she sat in the back of the car holding onto said mentioned masterpiece.
Afterwards (having read tattle with Freda) she was forced to post her Poundland tat haul early stating she'd forgotten to post it the day before, yeah right, she planted some fairy crap stuff in her Ron's veg garden, she bloody loves iiTtttt.
Knobhead Henry claimed his spot on her new garden furniture.
On the 10th she woke up early, had a cuddle with her 1st born, cleaned the sink again, she was then driven down to London to have media training, claimed she forgot about this little trip even though she is the Queen of lists with a best selling book to boot.
Her sheep then sent in questions and she answered them.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper but she has never denied/confirmed it.
covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here.
Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

vn1.png

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie (an informal rule is any pics posted here has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).

News

She has written a memoir ‘book’ called This Is Me out Oct 1st
She has trademarked her Mrs Hinch name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out (assuming eBay).
She has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances.

Facts we’ve seen: - contributions from @SarcasticEllis @bellinibobble @SunriseRae and @Loulou
- Unsafe tips i.e. fire hazards and furniture damage due to misuse of products - ignored rather than addressed e.g. Lenor on soft furnishings (this takes away their fire retardant properties) and spraying diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She has stopped this but has not told her hinchers to cease this practice (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- Promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).
- The fire services issued a plea for people to stop putting vases of flowers on hobs after she was seen doing it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff especially non-essential shopping during a pandemic when many are losing jobs.
- Allegedly buys followers. Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites.
- She’s a P&G partner but stored her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, in reach of her crawling baby. Hence the reason why Vogue Williams is now promoting the Fairy safety TV advert instead.
- Pre-records a lot of her content. She actually does very little cleaning. Her bracelets often disappear and then reappear mid story.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks washing 2 or 3 items at a time is fine because it’s at 30c.
- Has been warned by the ASA numerous times regarding undisclosed ads. She is one of the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc. or she writes it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.
- Despite numerous tattle members warnings/cautions about safeguarding, she continuously posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath.
- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and then steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on IG crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off.
- Spent Jamie’s 40th birthday in an Audi dealership claiming not to have purchased anything. Then posted a picture on her personal IG account at Christmas showing the house with a Range Rover and a new Audi in the drive, but the account went private when called out about it on here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
My first mummaz week and first mummaz thread title on Tattle mummaz. Thanks guys, we are all learning, ATV xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
tell you what, I love a Greggs and if Hinch went anywhere near one for a collab that would be the last straw for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
A mini petty rant incoming....
I detest how she calls Henry and RonnieBlessIm “Handsnums” when she speaks (I detest it anytime!) but then spells it “Handsomes” without the N. It gives me mahoosive rage!! 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
The trouble is the anger for me is partly for her viewers. Have any of you clicked on the links and been on any of the accounts ?

it's really scary and really I think quite damaging.all these followers tag her craving for her attention. and they do everything she does, and I think it's cause a lot of them are actually vulnerable and have mental health or anxiety etc.
they have latched onto her like another form of addiction or coping mechanism that this persons perfect and she's telling us she's relatable too.we can be good then right?maybe one day we can be happy as well be free and live with all our little quirks. We just do what she say some does it's like she's some sort of God. Many actually idolise her. That's what happens when you are vulnerable you get manipulated.

Reactions: 30
When she does everything that tattle is saying she's going to do is she thinking she's getting one over on us ? because it's so freaking obvious I can't think of any other reason behind it.
those saying yes she is relatable for showing her stretch marks and bruises or brave. But that's just the thing. that's perpetuating the idea that stretch marks and bruises is anything to be ashamed of. and women should be brave to show them N0! Just no.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Can I call bingo on her never showing her legs . . . and then duck me she gets them out, warts bruises and all!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Sorry but I just think the stretch mark/bruise thing is so random... a bit like when she randomly showed us her scars on her arm. She wants people to be interested in her body and what happened to it and how she lost so much weight... book sales 🤑 it's all promo for the book 🤑

Reactions: 51
Ronnie took his "first steps" on concrete flags but now she holds his hand until he reaches the grass? Wtf?
Also what the actual hell was the claw-bum thing 😳

Reactions: 20
Hmm looks like she combed her hair today, why to god has she put them crappy extensions back in

Reactions: 8
As if she texted her friends asking that question 🙈
Seriously I’d of said duck off hun get a job!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm feeling a disproportionate amount of rage every time I see the words ' wax melts' Please tell me I'm not alone!! 😡🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've really struggled today.... I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety at 19 (48now) without going into a sob story 🙈 I've lost 2 brothers, 1 sister and my Dad in the past 9 years. The 2nd brother I lost, took his own life in January just gone.... so things have gotten on top of me a little in the past few months. Thank God I've found Tattle and all you crazy people 🤣
What got to me today was the whole cleaning and then we see she's been picked up by a chauffeur to go to a "forgotten" appt 🙄🙄 not something I could have personally done due to my anxiety, but she seems to have sailed through it.
But, getting back to my point, I would LOVE the energy to not only get up at 6am and actually get out of bed, but then to clean and be whizzing about the house all before 9am.... it made me feel like absolute tit, cause my house hasn't been cleaned in a week 🙈🙈🙈 I know, thanks to Tattle, that it's probably all pre-recorded, but it still made me feel awful, the guilt is horrible 😔 but I actually laughed out loud at some of the comments on here today!!! You's give me such a lift. I just can't help thinking about her sheep that may be feeling how I, and so many others feel, that they're useless.... that they should be doing this, that and the other and they and their homes need to look a certain way! If she genuinely has any sort of anxiety, then fair play to her for getting herself out there. If she doesn't, may everything that she has scammed out of her followers crumble around her.... she should hang her head in shame!!! As for Inch, don't even get me started 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️I'd have him in a cupboard under the stairs if he was mine 😁😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
I'm feeling a disproportionate amount of rage every time I see the words ' wax melts' Please tell me I'm not alone!! 😡🤬
Me too! Especially when they all start getting out their
Wax melts collections out their wicker boxes and stsrt
talking about them x

Reactions: 11
Why is she on blood thinners? I had a TIA (mini stroke) 4 years ago and I take clopidegrol and I bruise very easily. Wonder why she takes them maybe because she had a gastric band and it means you can get internal bleeding I believe .

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.