Mrs Hinch #210 Jusrol Hinch could open a Greggs, watch her dust with skid mark kegs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t embrace any of it though she even filters the sky ffs and I don’t think I’ve ever seen her face unfiltered that’s not embracing it

As if she texted her friends asking that question 🙈
Seriously I’d of said duck off hun get a job!
I would of replied it’s a bit weird how you lie all the time and make your followers think they made house decisions that were already completed when the poll went up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I
Why is she on blood thinners? I had a TIA (mini stroke) 4 years ago and I take clopidegrol and I bruise very easily. Wonder why she takes them maybe because she had a gastric band and it means you can get internal bleeding I believe .
If gastric bands caused internal bleeding then why would you give someone blood thinners?! That would make no sense.

I don’t think she’s on the Clexane anymore. She had a provoked DVT in pregnancy so generally Wouldn’t need the Clexane if she’s not pregnant Factor V Leiden causes bruising on its own (and that’s what she said is causing it).

Reactions: 11
Why is she on blood thinners? I had a TIA (mini stroke) 4 years ago and I take clopidegrol and I bruise very easily. Wonder why she takes them maybe because she had a gastric band and it means you can get internal bleeding I believe .
I think she has a blood disorder? Don't know what though

Reactions: 1
I've really struggled today.... I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety at 19 (48now) without going into a sob story 🙈 I've lost 2 brothers, 1 sister and my Dad in the past 9 years. The 2nd brother I lost, took his own life in January just gone.... so things have gotten on top of me a little in the past few months. Thank God I've found Tattle and all you crazy people 🤣
What got to me today was the whole cleaning and then we see she's been picked up by a chauffeur to go to a "forgotten" appt 🙄🙄 not something I could have personally done due to my anxiety, but she seems to have sailed through it.
But, getting back to my point, I would LOVE the energy to not only get up at 6am and actually get out of bed, but then to clean and be whizzing about the house all before 9am.... it made me feel like absolute tit, cause my house hasn't been cleaned in a week 🙈🙈🙈 I know, thanks to Tattle, that it's probably all pre-recorded, but it still made me feel awful, the guilt is horrible 😔 but I actually laughed out loud at some of the comments on here today!!! You's give me such a lift. I just can't help thinking about her sheep that may be feeling how I, and so many others feel, that they're useless.... that they should be doing this, that and the other and they and their homes need to look a certain way! If she genuinely has any sort of anxiety, then fair play to her for getting herself out there. If she doesn't, may everything that she has scammed out of her followers crumble around her.... she should hang her head in shame!!! As for Inch, don't even get me started 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️I'd have him in a cupboard under the stairs if he was mine 😁😁
Keep your chin up lovie 😘 x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No vegetables were harmed in the making of this vomfest.

Also those smiley faces need another 5 mins in the oven love, they are probably still frozen in the middle.

6335C91E-B778-42BC-95C0-606809E0EBC4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Sorry but I just think the stretch mark/bruise thing is so random... a bit like when she randomly showed us her scars on her arm. She wants people to be interested in her body and what happened to it and how she lost so much weight... book sales 🤑 it's all promo for the book 🤑
Absolutely! My stomach looks like a road map with my stretch marks but I honestly couldn’t give a flying duck.

Kids? How patronising is she talking to her friends. She actually didn’t need to ask them she just wanted everyone to suck up to her again.
Trace gets good signal in the loft.

Wouldn’t let me quote it as on the old thread but that picture of fatsomes as a sausage roll. Absolute legend.
Reminds me of TikTok that one that says ‘all you do is sit around my house all day you fat sausage roll looking bastard’

EDIT: to add tattlers you know the ‘I’m not a robot’ check if you don’t press on it you can just post without doing it 😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now we know what ronnie actually has at tea time! Which is absolutely fine, but maybe she should just be honest and say she chucks the kid a Turkey dinosaur from time to time

Reactions: 25
Somebody seriously posted that platter here the other day saying ronsomes would never have one. Admittedly the platter they shared was cooked.
I struggle with freezer tit tbh but at least it looks more cooked than hers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You know I’m not convinced those mini Kiev’s are cooked through, those bastards burst and let all the juice out when cooked properly, then you have to resentfully scrape it off the tray and wipe it over them. This is something I have experience with as they are my friend and mines go to drinking snack 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 78
My bet is that she text 'the kids' and loft trace to tell them what she was going to ask and told them how to reply- and that's why they responded to fast when she (apparently randomly) sent the question....

I trust *nothing* that comes out of that woman's mouth.

She has forewarned them what to reply and told them she was going to screenshot it.

No way my mates reply that fast and they're *real* people :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 30
You know I’m not convinced those mini Kiev’s are cooked through, those bastards burst and let all the juice out when cooked properly, then you have to resentfully scrape it off the tray and wipe it over them. This is something I have experience with as they are my friend and mines go to drinking snack 😂😂
100%, they're banned in this house because I can't cope with the state of the oven the next day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.