Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PandaEyes

I've really struggled today.... I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety at 19 (48now) without going into a sob story 🙈 I've lost 2 brothers, 1 sister and my Dad in the past 9 years. The 2nd brother I lost, took his own life in January just gone.... so things have gotten on top of me a little in the past few months. Thank God I've found Tattle and all you crazy people 🤣
What got to me today was the whole cleaning and then we see she's been picked up by a chauffeur to go to a "forgotten" appt 🙄🙄 not something I could have personally done due to my anxiety, but she seems to have sailed through it.
But, getting back to my point, I would LOVE the energy to not only get up at 6am and actually get out of bed, but then to clean and be whizzing about the house all before 9am.... it made me feel like absolute shit, cause my house hasn't been cleaned in a week 🙈🙈🙈 I know, thanks to Tattle, that it's probably all pre-recorded, but it still made me feel awful, the guilt is horrible 😔 but I actually laughed out loud at some of the comments on here today!!! You's give me such a lift. I just can't help thinking about her sheep that may be feeling how I, and so many others feel, that they're useless.... that they should be doing this, that and the other and they and their homes need to look a certain way! If she genuinely has any sort of anxiety, then fair play to her for getting herself out there. If she doesn't, may everything that she has scammed out of her followers crumble around her.... she should hang her head in shame!!! As for Inch, don't even get me started 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️I'd have him in a cupboard under the stairs if he was mine 😁😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87

Handsomezz

VIP Member
Did she cook her tea with the fucking hair dryer?
How can you mess up potato Smileys?! In the oven until golden brown not in the oven until defrosted!

• Haha
Reactions: 82
You know I’m not convinced those mini Kiev’s are cooked through, those bastards burst and let all the juice out when cooked properly, then you have to resentfully scrape it off the tray and wipe it over them. This is something I have experience with as they are my friend and mines go to drinking snack 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 78

Hattie2468

You know she shoots herself in the foot time and time again! How many people googled Trolling Mrs Hinch and found Heaven? Aka Tattle! She brings people to this page.
She brings people together through "not liking her" she's her own worst enemy but thanks Soph Hun, for sending most of us here 😘
I read your line "she brings people to this page" and immediately thought:

Her milkshakes bring all the trolls to the tattle yard 🤣 🤣 🥛🍨🥛
Yeah like she thinks she's better than us
She could teach you, but she'd have to charge

This could be made into a thread title 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Hamdiddly

That feeling when you remember you said "til death do us part". Poor bastard has a thousand yard stare.
Screenshot_20200811_014821.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Happy_Tortoise

2261F994-B465-47AB-B372-4D58AB37516A.jpeg

Aw guys, maybe we should lay off them a bit. I didn’t realise they were only 12 x

Like an old msn conversation in year 7 mate. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Cassy Role

VIP Member
She’s being very vague about where they’re going just dropping in that it’s Kent and Vesty Mans has booked it because it’s “all he could find online”... even the way she said it’s a barn/cottage... as if she wouldn’t want to see before she went.

Calling Bingo that they’ve booked Port Lympne and she’ll make out he’s booked it for her as a surprise for working so hard and being such a trooper. I’m thinking a slow mo video of the safari with Leona Lewis ‘Moment like this’ playing over the top with a comic sans narrative about how lucky she is and how she wishes her hinchers were there with her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
Please don’t tell me that fucking hefty lardarse dog will be getting his own bed if they are taking him away on their little holiday?

Jamie - Oi it’s Jamie Hinchliffe here I want to book a lodge/barn it has to have 3 bedrooms

Holiday firm - ok Mr Hinchliffe how many people will be staying

Jamie - 4 people’s me my famous wife Mrs Hinch & my 2 handsomes mans Henry & Ronnie

Holiday firm - seems we only have a 2 bed lodge left could your boys not share?

Jamie - I don’t bloody think so, Henry needs a room all to himself he is a 5 yr old spoilt cocker spaniel he isn’t used to slumming it love and don’t you know how famous my wife is & how hard she works?

Holiday firm - ok we have just had a cancellation for a 3 bed, can I take your credit card details please

Jamie - hang on love just need permission from the wife to use it, (reels off number)

Holiday firm - thanks all gone through, hope to see you soon. (Puts phone down, pisses themselves laughing)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

adatay92

No vegetables were harmed in the making of this vomfest.

Also those smiley faces need another 5 mins in the oven love, they are probably still frozen in the middle.

6335C91E-B778-42BC-95C0-606809E0EBC4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

beckijones22

Very Kate to the party (long time lurker) but got to put my two pence in now.

Cannot stand Hinch!! Honestly, I went through such a bad time as a first time mum and it was all through looking at her stories. How the hell does she have an immaculate house and have time to clean with a baby? How is she so skinny and slim having JUST had a baby and despite any evidence of her doing any exercise ? I’m on my own with my nearly 1 year old and have been since he was born, his Dad works full time so is only around to help in the mornings and at bed time and I’ve recently been made furloughed. I just about have time to do my 30 minute exercise a day whilst my son naps and a quick blitz around the house. Every other second of the day is spent looking after my boy. How she has time to clean ALREADY cleaned parts of her house and make these ridiculous meals for Ron is beyond me. That’s another thing that you tipped me over the edge. I’ve had such a tough time weaning my son because he’s had difficulties with having a dairy/egg allergy so I have to avoid most foods and be very careful of what I feed him. Seeing her give Ronnie so much egg everyday honestly boils my piss ! As well as the ridiculous pizza logs and whatever other shite she feeds him. I’m so glad I found tattle because I just thought I was the only one who didn’t like her because she only ever seems to have positive comments on her profile and her army blowing smoke up her arse ! She’s honestly so dangerous for new young mums as well as young women in general who go into debt to copy her. Wouldn’t surprise me if young girls are asking for gastric bands because Hinch has one and looks amazing ! Encouraging people to eat crap like mug shots as a diet and they will stay skinny because it works for her !! I’m so glad I have seen the light and have stopped putting myself down for not having a shiny sink, perfectly kept home and feed my son eccentric crap everyday!

And that comment about ‘having a child when the time is right’ 🤬 is she effing serious?! I’m was told before my little miracle that I may never have children because of my endometriosis but got lucky after trying for a while for my miracle baby! I have no idea whether I can give him brothers or sisters. That comment was so insensitive to women who have fertility issues. That’s just her saying when I’m ready I can click my fingers and get pregnant.

Oh and one final thing, stop treating your dog like a child, he is a dog.

Rant over !! ATV x

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Mmc1983

I reckon Mrs Hinch is the ONLY person ever to pack the same number of pants for days going away....or is it just me and my family that packs like they're gonna sh*t themselves twice a day each 🤣
Or has Jamie only got 3 pairs left coz she now uses them as dusters?

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
Hang on... On her latest post she says Henry doesn't run off?! What happened a few weeks ago? She posted a manic video as they thought Henry had run off and she was running around her street with no shoes on! She made a big deal out of it. Come on Soph start making notes about the stories you have told in your notebooks. Remember if your going to lie you have to be good at it! And don't get me started on the bag for the bloody dog!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 55