Mrs Hinch #210 Jusrol Hinch could open a Greggs, watch her dust with skid mark kegs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, she's gone from a house with dead grass in the garden, to another house with dead grass in the garden. As least there is no tat in this one!
If she moved there she'd have the place filled up with windmills, gnomes, bleeping fairy furniture and pub garden seating by the end of the week!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ive not been active for a couple days so I innocently went on Tattle and IG with a brew... is that a rucksack... for the DOG?

Jesus christ

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I followed my first meals then saw that comment and I’m sorry mate you’re going in the bin.
Deserves a holiday? Oh I’m sure she does. Must be tiring being at home with your partner all day everyday. Oh yeah and Ronnie who she just films and uses as a prop.

Ronnie has been walking for longer than she makes out. We were all right when we said she has to get it Instagram perfect first. How sad. He’s a baby he’ll tumble for a while but he seems very confident. Can’t believe you wouldn’t show anyone until his walk was perfect in her eyes ffs. My toddler has shat all over me and he’s still perfect. I had a DVD chucked at my temple today still perfect 😂.

How many hot cross buns do you want?

Shock she didn’t even say the bags were gifted. So bleeping disgraceful. Someone takes the time and effort to gift her items and she doesn’t even tag them.

Oh her bestie can’t wait to get a barn tour... 🙄

Reactions: 15
Oh look replying to her sheep. Since when does she ever care about them. You would near think she was possibly releasing a new book soon 🙄 oh and the bags were actually gifted. I think majority of what she posts is probably gifted but she doesn't say that it actually is. It's funny how the whole contents of her house were practically gifted and now all of a sudden she's buying everything including her sons clothes which she should be. I think she gets gifted that much that she has no idea where it comes from or even what she buys anymore especially from Instagram business's. duck she is one shameful woman

Reactions: 12
Can she be reported for not saying the bags ( and everything else!!!) is gifted! Think this annoys me the most as it’s so greedy! 😡 and lacking in manners !!!

Reactions: 15
I followed my first meals then saw that comment and I’m sorry mate you’re going in the bin.
Deserves a holiday? Oh I’m sure she does. Must be tiring being at home with your partner all day everyday. Oh yeah and Ronnie who she just films and uses as a prop.

Ronnie has been walking for longer than she makes out. We were all right when we said she has to get it Instagram perfect first. How sad. He’s a baby he’ll tumble for a while but he seems very confident. Can’t believe you wouldn’t show anyone until his walk was perfect in her eyes ffs. My toddler has shat all over me and he’s still perfect. I had a DVD chucked at my temple today still perfect 😂.

How many hot cross buns do you want?

Shock she didn’t even say the bags were gifted. So bleeping disgraceful. Someone takes the time and effort to gift her items and she doesn’t even tag them.

Oh her bestie can’t wait to get a barn tour... 🙄
Solomon looks like she belongs in one 🐴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh look replying to her sheep. Since when does she ever care about them. You would near think she was possibly releasing a new book soon 🙄 oh and the bags were actually gifted. I think majority of what she posts is probably gifted but she doesn't say that it actually is. It's funny how the whole contents of her house were practically gifted and now all of a sudden she's buying everything including her sons clothes which she should be. I think she gets gifted that much that she has no idea where it comes from or even what she buys anymore especially from Instagram business's. duck she is one shameful woman
And yet when her hinchers proudly tag her in posts on FB, she takes the tags off.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.