Mrs Hinch #21 Get well soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when was milkybar her favourite chocolate, it is nestle mind you and she is a walking advert for them. How pathetic punting ads from a maternity ward

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Bug boy is back with some nutritious food
She must be unwell and more than observation if she can’t bathe herself. And they only make you take your nail varnish off cos you may have to have emergency c section

Reactions: 10
They can do sats with nail polish on - but not surgery.

The fact he bathed her sounds like shes on strict bedrest - likely until baby is here
I had nail varnish on for both my labours but it's removed for surgery as a blue tinge on natural nails is a sign of becoming cyanosed, which is low oxygen saturation. I think the anaesthetist needs to see them au natural.

Reactions: 17
First off wtf have I just read?? Welfare assistants are classed as dinner ladies. So therefore it’s dinner time 👀

Nail varnish isn’t allowed for surgery so baby could be hear sooner than we think.

Jamie and Sophie must be reading this and wanking off to us all guessing what’s going on

I’m just a nosey twit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she knows what she’s doing with these updates now. There’s no reason for us to know that Jamie bathed her or that he took her polish off. She knows people will be talking and speculating about possible surgery or a section. I obviously hope she’s okay but to be honest I’m finding it all kind of attention seeking and crass.

Either tell people what happened or shut your mouth and stop with the attention seeking drip feeds.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I had nail varnish on for both my labours but it's removed for surgery as a blue tinge on natural nails is a sign of becoming cyanosed, which is low oxygen saturation. I think the anaesthetist needs to see them au natural.
They made me take mine off when I went in to the induced... if they think they need to do an emergency C in the newe future they make you take it off early. Last thing you want to be doing when losing mother and baby is scrambling for acetone and cotton... just being prepared. I think Bubba Hinch will be quite early with only their mother to blame

Reactions: 13
This is where I get stuck, as someone who has anxiety the feeling of not being able to attend something can really play on your mind and the feeling of guilt can be overwhelming, MH has said she sees her army as 'friends' is this like sending a text to your 2.4mil friends saying "I'm so sorry I'm not there, I feel like I've let you down" or is it insincere like you say? I'm normally quite a black and white person, say what I see, can be fairly abrupt at times, but MH definitely has me confused over to what parts are genuine/ disingenuous... I feel like she's someone who I could get into an argument with myself over I'm so confused 😂
I think the problem is Mrs Hinch and Sophie are 2 different personalities and she might have a good sales brain but overall she’s not the sharpest tool in the box so sometimes the personalities merge. It must be hard work keeping up the Mrs Hinch public persona especially with the contractual duties she now has and if she does have mental health issues then that will make things doubly hard. She has very sadly been swayed by the £ being thrown at her.
I might be completely wrong and she is just a wrongun through and through though 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They have baths on maternity. She might have pre-eclampsia? Which would make sense if she's staying indefinitely. Nail varnish removal etc is probably precaution in case they need to get the baby out quick and go for a section. A lot of maternity units request it as they'd rather be prepared, emcs happens quick!

Reactions: 9
A daddy long legs is called a Ginny spinner up here in the farrrrrr north (might be everywhere, not sure) but when my step daughters were little they got mixed up and called them Jerry Springers! (One for the older tattlers ...😉)
Dinner is at midday, tea is 5ish, supper is a snack before bed.
Bacon roll
Burger bun
I tried hard not to join in.....

Also, in our house woodlice are called "dirty little bastards".
Im yet to see it but I have to say, I call woodlouse ‘gramfy gravies’ there, I said it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.