Mrs Hinch #21 Get well soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought her fav chocolate was those milky way crispy roll things. It changes more times than she changes her wax melts
Do you think she'd got special permission to bring her Ava Awful Aromas to melt at her bedside?? And some zoflora for Bug Boy to "hinch" the ward's bathtub?? Not to mention getting him to make and spray her bed every morning... while she's in it! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Actually having to live in the same town as her is enough to make me want to sell up!
On a serious note though I know everyone speculating about it being due to her not eating, you’ll find out soon enough if she’s not eating properly as she will be placed in the Mum and baby till he is born, it’s a unit next door and she won’t be able to post a thing from her bed as you’re not allowed! I was in the Mum and baby unit a year ago due to severe pnd, time will tell! .. but she needs to address her eating - lucky charms!? They’re just chemicals and sugar!!

Reactions: 19
But she has acrylic nails. Not nail varnish. 🤔🤔
I thought that about the nails
Bathed her 🙄 She must be weak then!
I wouldn't jump to conclusions on that. I'm recovering from surgery on my foot. My husband had to help me in the bath for the first few days. He ran the bath, then stayed with me making sure I didn't slip in the bathroom or fall in the bath as I couldn't bare weight.
I could say he bathed me.. that would sound like it was really serious wouldn't it.
In reality, he just made sure I was safe, I washed myself and was perfectly fine.
Shes not at deaths door, if she can eat junk shes perfectly healthy.
Jamie just went in the bathroom and washed her back and made sure she was safe.
Drama over

Reactions: 14
I thought that about the nails

I wouldn't jump to conclusions on that. I'm recovering from surgery on my foot. My husband had to help me in the bath for the first few days. He ran the bath, then stayed with me making sure I didn't slip in the bathroom or fall in the bath as I couldn't bare weight.
I could say he bathed me.. that would sound like it was really serious wouldn't it.
In reality, he just made sure I was safe, I washed myself and was perfectly fine.
Shes not at deaths door, if she can eat junk shes perfectly healthy.
Jamie just went in the bathroom and washed her back and made sure she was safe.
Drama over
And I must point out that Trace does her nails and it's always coloured acrylic. Not polish/ varnish.

Reactions: 16
And I must point out that Trace does her nails and it's always coloured acrylic. Not polish/ varnish.
Assuming it's all true and shes not not acrylics on (chances are slim there) then hes just being a good husband. I've not been allowed to lift a finger, I've got a good bloke and maybe Jamie is the same... but you can easily paint it to be something it isn't. I could publically post how my husband has cooked dinner, fetched and carried for me, run himself into the ground and make myself sound really bad. Bed rest is bed rest, I was the same 2 weeks ago.. you can still do tit for yourself, its how you let others see it though. I dont like attention, she does.

Reactions: 13
She always gets coloured acrylic on her nails. Her nails are long and not fakes but the coating is always acrylic. My nail tech always has to file off acrylic so dont think regular nail varnish remover would work.

Assuming it's all true and shes not not acrylics on (chances are slim there) then hes just being a good husband. I've not been allowed to lift a finger, I've got a good bloke and maybe Jamie is the same... but you can easily paint it to be something it isn't. I could publically post how my husband has cooked dinner, fetched and carried for me, run himself into the ground and make myself sound really bad. Bed rest is bed rest, I was the same 2 weeks ago.. you can still do tit for yourself, its how you let others see it though. I dont like attention, she does.
I would bet jamie treats her like a princess and worships her. Didn't he propose in a helicopter? I think he probably treats her really well. We all say he could encourage her to eat more, but to be fair, if she genuinely has an ED, nothing is gonna stop her doing what she's doing. That's why they are so severe, take over your life

I would bet jamie treats her like a princess and worships her. Didn't he propose in a helicopter? I think he probably treats her really well. We all say he could encourage her to eat more, but to be fair, if she genuinely has an ED, nothing is gonna stop her doing what she's doing. That's why they are so severe, take over your life
Theres nothing wrong with how he treats her, just as long as she doesn't abuse that kindness and keeps an element of self respect and independence.
I dont think it's an ED, more likely exhaustion/ low iron or blood pressure. If you had an ED I'm sure the nurses/psychologists wouldnt want junk food on the ward.

Reactions: 11
It just dawned on me what she said in her story yesterday or the day before..
Something along the lines of ‘I’m wearing these awful trousers because they’re all that fit me right now’ a typical phrase from a blooming pregnant woman (i’m 24 weeks currently and only just behind MH)

Clearly she has body dysmorphia and has been seeing herself as much larger than she really is, perhaps for some time too.. which explains rushing abroad to get a dodgy gastric band at 21 when she was probably just a size 16.

Kind of made me shudder to think she must be viewing herself in that way.
Either that or fishing for maternity clothes to be gifted 🤦🏻‍♀️

From the latest live
This is disgusting 🤬 why make something like that up???

Reactions: 4
Potential thread title:

Hinch is ailing, army is wailing, bet she's lying in bed reading this thread.

• Haha
Thought her fave choc was poxy smarties and her “arranging” of them ... she got sent a load of chocolate last time she was in hospital didn’t she. Clearly didn’t eat it all!:rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
When I've been sectioned nobody had a problem with you eating 'extra' food no matter what it was so long as the set meals were eaten and kept down (if not drip fed)

Reactions: 15
I
He actually looks such a twit. So awkward. It’s like when you put your kid in an outfit it doesn’t want to wear! The poor thing. I mean I’ve dressed mine up but I haven’t framed the bloody photos
He looks like he’s ready to hump the crate. The longer you look at the picture the weirder it looks. You wouldn’t catch me sitting at that #gifted table eating my dinner with that creepy picture catching my eye every time I looked up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m a cat person , never had a dog in my life, I know where I stand with cats.

Why in the name of God would you arrange a photo shoot and make the dog wear a hat and how did they keep the dog posed up against that crate?

It’s weird.

Last edited:
It is attention seeking bollocks and manipulation to keep up the interest in her.

Posting from your sick bed/hospital is pathetic and desperate.
whats pathetic is her husband bathing her and washing her hair ?? wtf??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.