Mrs Hinch #21 Get well soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She no doubt has chipped outgrown nail varnish on.
Baby wont be here yet, far too early and she would have to be very ill for them to consider early delivery.
I doubt she is that ill if she is posting and eating chocolate. SO much for getting healthy, mr hinch bring fruit tomorrow 🙄

Reactions: 14
Since when was milkybar her favourite chocolate, it is nestle mind you and she is a walking advert for them. How pathetic punting ads from a maternity ward
Even more poignant- punting ads for Nestle from a maternity ward. Whatever next...? I mean what baby products do Nestle make that she could ever possibly have cause to mention or show in front of her followers?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New thread title: 'Gramming from the hospital bed, please make sure shes being well fed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Bloody milky bar. Get some proper food / a meal down that girl for Christ’s sake

• Heart
Reactions: 11
New thread title:
Mrs Hinch #22- If you’re new here don’t bother reading thread #21

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
It is attention seeking bollocks and manipulation to keep up the interest in her.

Posting from your sick bed/hospital is pathetic and desperate.

Reactions: 20
Yesterday I had to log out of here because I was getting frustrated with going around in circles. People were saying they didnt believe MH was in hospital because last time she was in she was posting loads. Now today shes posted a few times and people are saying that's wrong to do. I honestly think my eyes are going to start freely rolling in my head 😂😂😂🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.