Mrs Hinch #21 Get well soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The time old debate.. where I'm from it's a Muffin e.g. chip muffin, bacon muffin, ham salad muffin. Made on oven bottom muffins x

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure if she has an ED because her diet is terrible normally when people having and ED they don’t live of sugar, chocolate bars etc. At the time when I was my thinnest my diet was the worst didn’t have time for lunch would just grab a bar of chocolate to keep me going. When you eat like that people assume you would be over weight but a bar or choclate at 200kals is a lot less than eating a meal. I also used to eat very small portions I wasn’t choosing to do this was just down to a very hectic work/life. But it made me very ill. If she had a ED she would be eating things that were much healthier and contained less kals and not sitting eating Ben and jerries which is of the charts in calories. So although she eats junk she isn’t getting enough kals or nutricain as she lives of processed junk but not everyone who is thin has an ED. No doubt her body having to deal with so many chemicals while pregnant has something to do with it as well.
Depends on the disorder. My bff in high school loved chocolate and treats because they were easier and tasted better going back up.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Nail varnish taken off? They usually ask you to do that if there’s a chance you need surgery

• Wow
Reactions: 32
The sad thing is if you see past the promoting tips as her own, she honestly seems like a genuinely lovely person back then. And also ignoring the sarcasm when she posted a picture of her bedroom and people said they thought it was in black and white and she actually changed it to B&W and said hope this helps. Hilarious Soph.

If anybody asked a question, she’d reply and tell them what she’d done and it wasn’t about selling stuff, it was about sharing ideas. How much can change in a year eh

EDIT : take it back. There we go hun. ATB
This is when I started following her. She was always on diy on a budget before that got huge!!!
She did copy everything though, was annoying!

Reactions: 10
Nail varnish taken off? They usually ask you to do that if there’s a chance you need surgery
Yeah, so they can put the wee thing on your finger which tracks your blood oxygen levels I think? I could be wrong but im sure that's what it's for

Reactions: 11
Yeah, so they can put the wee thing on your finger which tracks your blood oxygen levels I think? I could be wrong but im sure that's what it's for
They can do sats with nail polish on - but not surgery.

The fact he bathed her sounds like shes on strict bedrest - likely until baby is here

Reactions: 18
Maybe c section, hope not but maybe just incase as a pre thing they did it to me as I have tummy troubles and wanted to try naturally,didnt work tho so ended emergency c section:(

• Sad
Reactions: 5
All women regardless are told to remove nail polish when near/going into labour... I was gutted to remove my Christmas nails on Dec 16th! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But she has acrylic nails. Not nail varnish. 🤔🤔

They can do sats with nail polish on - but not surgery.

The fact he bathed her sounds like shes on strict bedrest - likely until baby is here
Do they even have baths in hospital?? 🤔

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.