Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubu

Chatty Member
New thread title:
Mrs Hinch #22- If you’re new here don’t bother reading thread #21

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

raynorxo

I’m thinking that maybe ....
she got a tayto crisp stuck in the back of her throat and Jamie leapt up to perform the heimlich manoeuvre ...tripped up his buff tings and got his head stuck in an empty hanging basket and he somehow managed to back flip into the under stairs cupboard and is now trapped never to be seen again . Henry how ever didn’t run to the neighbours and do the “what’s that skip the kids have fell down the well “malarkey , he got out and after chasing some birds nipped to the shops to get some real dog food and is living his best life urinating up the egg chair and has buried mummas phone in the “fox hole” by the newly painted fence and he lives happily ever after !

No Hinchers were hurt in the making of this post and are hopefully all safe and sound at home !

• Haha
Reactions: 68

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I’m convinced this is due to anorexia.

The baby will be fine, they’re very effective little parasites (although I’d wager he’ll be born on the small side) but it’s been clear for a long time that her BMI is very low, especially for a pregnant woman, and now she needs to accept help.

Reactions: 63

Dirty Joan

I think she knows what she’s doing with these updates now. There’s no reason for us to know that Jamie bathed her or that he took her polish off. She knows people will be talking and speculating about possible surgery or a section. I obviously hope she’s okay but to be honest I’m finding it all kind of attention seeking and crass.

Either tell people what happened or shut your mouth and stop with the attention seeking drip feeds.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Yel

Chatty Member
Mystery solved. I sincerely hope both her & the baby are well, and stay well, rested & safe.
Oh no, was hoping it was hiding on purpose.

I think everyone here just wants them to be safe and healthy. Anyone wishing harm would be banned from the site instantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Katya

ok how have I only just discovered you can change your text colour??

bow down peasants I am the formatting God

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Wonder whether the people who have bought tickets to the book signing shenanigans will be getting a refund. This whole thing reeks of a publicity stunt if you ask me (which you obvs aren't)
We might hate what she does but we don't hate her or her baby, she has been looking thin and ill for sometime and it's been commented on a lot so doesn't look like a publicity stunt from where I'm standing.

We all like a good gossip and moan about her lack of ethics and morals - but it's remarks like yours that get us tagged as trolls. Twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Katya

"As you know, I am always so honest with you all" :unsure: all the anti Hinchness aside, I do hope she's okay. Think we sometimes have to remind ourselves that it's not her we hate exactly, it's the her actions

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Hope she’s okay. You never know how serious it could be, anyone wishing her harm needs to re evaluate themselves.
I haven't seen anyone on here wish her harm so that seems like a very odd thing to say? In fact I have seen a lot of concern on here for her, whereas Twitter and Facebook is full of Hinchers worrying about themselves and how they will cope without their fix. Have you actually read any of our comments or did you feel that wasn't necessary?

Reactions: 44
Hope she’s ok, we might question her morals and techniques but don’t think anyone would genuinely ever wish any ill on her

Reactions: 44

Sick of the bs

She's completely sold her soul to the devil. Everyone wants a piece of her - she's juggling cleaning companies, gleam, TV, newspapers, magazines, radio, her hinchers and Instagram, her book tour (ridiculous when pregnant), all the meetings for promotions and cardboard cutouts etc, the filming and cleaning and constant shopping, scratting through eBay looking for shit to sell, and talking to all the other companies that want to use her profile. And then there's obviously her baby boy who needs her too. Could you be bothered to post that much? It's no wonder she's a shell of a woman.
All the companies who have purchased prime advertising space in her stories must be smacking their foreheads - what will they do now?! She's just a tool to them.
She's allowed herself to be split like a cheese string in pursuit of money. I hope with all my heart that this gives her a massive reality check. Nothing that we've pointed out has stopped her - not even the overuse of chemicals. The greed has been too much. Maybe this is the final straw, the wake up call she's needed.
FINGERS CROSSED! 🤞

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

sarja81

VIP Member
Is it funny how everyone slags off tattle but everyone has concerns, and 'knew'. Her hinchers however sadly just miss her, miss seeing hinching.......I know who I'd rather have watching my back 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Sick of the bs

I read a post earlier about us all feeling guilty now. I don't feel guilty, and I'd hazard a guess that not many of us on here do either. It is possible to simultaneously have empathy and hate what a person does and how they go about things. Hating how someone operates is not the same as actually hating them... although in the past I think I have been very close because she's annoyed me so much! No-one here would wish her or her family harm.
So, I stand by all the moans and gripes we've had in the past and if she doesn't change once she's better then I'll carry on venting on here.
However as I said yesterday I really hope this has been a short sharp shock back to reality for her. I hope this is going to be a pivotal moment in her life, where eating better and looking after the well-being of her and her baby have to be the first things to address. Then she can look at all the other stuff we pick up on here regularly. Or just back off instagram all together (🤞)

• Heart
Reactions: 40