Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m weaning too and had the same chuckle to myself!
The real question is - do you have the kilos of tumeric on standby?!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know why she always sits in the back seat and expects Jamie to drive her like a chauffeur?

Reactions: 11
I quite like this picture of her take away the manny hair I think she looks quite pretty on here. She actually looks human for once
Oh she looks absolutely fine but she doesn’t look anything like the highly filtered face she pretends is really hers!

Reactions: 5
Playing catch up. I hope the dirty mare washed her hands before making that shite dessert. Otherwise it will have bits of Inch's lnob cheese, piss and shot over it. Absolutely disgusting. Why would you wipe a room.round with someone's dirty pants? Bizarre. Bet her sheep love it though.

Reactions: 24
God- she buys some right tat! Bloody windmills, there’s going to be no room for anything growing in that ‘veg patch ’

Reactions: 21
AHH some more stuff to crowd out Monty Ron's veg patch. She can't stop spending !

Reactions: 24
The fact that she said that every other thing she picked up on that "haul" was a pound, and she went to POUNDland has triggered my fight or flight.

Reactions: 19
This got me good

AHH some more stuff to crowd out Monty Ron's veg patch. She can't stop spending !
Monty Ron you win!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.