Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need to make a video of rolling out a jus rol sheet(Yet again) and putting cream cheese and fruit on it

Reactions: 1
She really thinks she's amazing with all this "baking" these are rexipes my 4 year old could make 😂😂

Reactions: 9
She’s totally copying SS with the pastry thing she makes things like that all the time

Reactions: 9
"Think I'm getting good in the kitchen " 🤣🤣🤣🤣 my 3 year old could make that with hes eyes closed. Can someone also pls explain why everything has pastry in it. That kid will have heart disease and diabetes by the time he 5

Reactions: 13
Cleaning with Jamie's skiddy boxers that's hygenic... Clats! I wouldn't want to touch duck all in her house incase Jamie's hole or ball sweats been wiped on it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Another pastry dish....😮🤢 , yesterday when she said their gonna head out for lunch and I was going to say well least they’ll get some proper lunch but I was wrong they went to costa to have more pastry for lunch 😂😂 and now more pastry to her sisters 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aww she is so amazing . Must be a nightmare slaving over a bit of pre rolled pastry, again..and laying some tit on top. 🙄 Bless you hun, sit down and have a fag after all that hard work

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As a mother of boys I can tell ya their boxers are not fresh at the end of the day. Bare in mind boys don't wipe after they pee and now she's just run piss all over her house

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Ok the amount she must be spending on this pre-rolled pastry is a joke? I dont know how much it is because I don't use it but she's using it literally everyday... If you believe that they're not pre-recorded anyway... She's deffo got a lifetime supply of this tit stocked up high in the garage😂

Reactions: 6
Those videos have made me feel so uncomfortable. She sounds so aggressive when she’s talking. She has baskets and baskets of cloffs. If I even dared to show someone my husbands pants he would be absolutely mortified. She acts like he is such a big inconvenience to her.. how dare he leave anything of his visible in her tat filled mansion!! Her dream team she rants on about every other day can’t be that great if she’s having to spray half a bottle of febreze onto her sheets constantly.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think her using his pants is a dig at our title? They’re so dull it’s all they could come up with unless they’re after some free decent underwear!

Reactions: 5
How in the holy land of who gives a rats is that a crescent roll??????? It’s some shite pastry with some fruit launched on top! And definitely not rolled 🤪

Reactions: 6
If I didn't dust for two weeks my bedside tables wouldn't have that amount of dust on them. Actually I sometimes don't dust for two weeks and they never look like that! She's clearly gone round collecting as much dust as she can for effect. Does she not realise how pathetic it looks?

She's used croissant pastry 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ so yes it's meant to be crescent shaped however she's done her flat. But she's too thick to understand the crescent part no longer applies.
Not sure how using Jamie's dirty pants is punishment to him considering she'll just wash them 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Well I don’t know about anyone else, but I was rolling around laughing at that comedy skit they did with the pants & bra this morning! Side splitting stuff! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.