Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the hinchers will be flocking to sports direct for their DONNAY socks 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This thread title 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s on par with jeepers creepers Henry is going to tit in the sleepers for me 😂😂
Why does she STILL insist on pronouncing PER GULA the American way PAGOLA!! Christ alive Just learn to get it right

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m really confused. Why didn’t she just use a puff pastry sheet? Why did it have to be croissant pastry that she had to patch the holes up 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hinch has made a pastry with some topping. According to her caption she feels as tho she’s “getting there” in the kitchen. Cordon bleu? Cordon bleugh more like. They constantly have finger foods in that household. Buffet Central.

Reactions: 18
And the way she’s started to talk is super annoying. Like her followers are idiots. She pauses in between words and then over pronounces them. twit.

Ok so I've just come across this, no idea when it's from but she looks INCREDIBLY different?? I can't even put my fingers on what's different, is it just that were used to constant filters? Her chin deffo looks like it's been shaped these days

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Hinch has made a pastry with some topping. According to her caption she feels as tho she’s “getting there” in the kitchen. Cordon bleu? Cordon bleugh more like. They constantly have finger foods in that household. Buffet Central.
I would love Gordon Ramsay to tell her how shite her attempts at cooking are 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What a filthy witch
Why rub your husbands used underwear everywhere

Reactions: 11
How anyone can find her behaviour funny is beyond me. We are raising two lovely boys who are 11 and 15 and they’re respectful and happy lovely lads. If any of them were to meet such a vile bullying witch as her I’d be devastated. She is rotten. We don’t know what he’s like of course but that behaviour is absolutely unforgivable. Gaslighting, arrogant, just bleeping minging behaviour. duck right off ya scratter

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Using dirty pants as a duster 😳
Gross anyway, but especially in this weather! Think of the arse crack sweat! 🤢🤢🤢

Hinching just got Dirty! Dirty pants are THE new dusters according to cleaning guru Hinch. Disgusting 🤢
Headline in the DM tomorrow! 🥴

I’m failing to understand why you’d show the world you’ve just cleaned with dirty clothing?! And who are these people who are agreeing... surely taking the mick?
All those Poundland cloth hauls and we all know how tight those clothes are on Jamie.
Still waiting with baited breathe on the Poundland haul from yesterday?! 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know what she did to make a living before buying her amazing spanking brand new build home and documenting pound land trips on Instagram?

Reactions: 3
I don’t quite understand what I’ve watched because she made some pointless holes in the pastry (pre-made)then just spread some cream cheese and fruit on it and is acting like she’s won great British bake off?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.