Mrs Hinch #208 pre recorded content, pre rolled pastry, nothing she cooks ever looks tasty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In poundland Witham RIGHT NOW! She actually looks I'll in person, she's soooo skinny. Couldn't get a better pic Jamie was like her security guard scanning all around her

So let's see when she shows off her haul and when she said she bought it?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So let's see when she shows off her haul and when she said she bought it?
She will have been informed that she has been spotted in Poundland by a Tattler. Someone she has got on the look out will have informed her or,or she will scroll through Tattle while eating her din dins or on the drive home

Reactions: 16
In poundland Witham RIGHT NOW! She actually looks I'll in person, she's soooo skinny. Couldn't get a better pic Jamie was like her security guard scanning all around her
So the extensions are back in then. I almost wish you’d have kept this until later after she lied on her stories and said she was elsewhere so you could do a big reveal. You know she’ll definitely address it now.

Reactions: 26
Two things..

I'm sure her hair wasnt that long in her post about being the only one awake?

I dont think we will get a haul video today if she reads here!

Reactions: 13
Her hair actually looked nice a few weeks ago, when she took the awful extensions out and had it shoulder length.

Reactions: 26
So the extensions are back in then. I almost wish you’d have kept this until later after she lied on her stories and said she was elsewhere so you could do a big reveal. You know she’ll definitely address it now.
Dammit that's exactly what I should have done πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 16
The list is mostly a ruse to sell the blank book these days. Note she doesn't put a date on it any more, and says stuff like "it'll take as long as it takes!" which started after Tattle took the piss. But she'll write stuff like "empty dishwasher" and "Dave and sheen" and then tick it off, so does she not do that again until she's done everything else on the list and started a new one? That could be weeks!
and that keeps the bait dangling for the sheep!

Reactions: 4
The extensions look awful. Her hair looked nice when she had them out- you can see the line where her real hair ends.

Reactions: 17
Her bleeping hair looks horrific. The whole point of extensions is so they look natural. They look circa 2000 when clips ins were fashionable and didn’t match your hair at all πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 22
Size of him, you need to cut down on the pizza logs mate

• Haha
Reactions: 35
OMG the decking is a mess and it's just down! Composite decking is expensive (I've got it) and usually has a 25 year guarantee. You can't use anything abrasive only fairy liquid to clean it as invalidates the guarantee. How the hell did that happen in such short time?!?
That soft mare probably used a concoction of the pink stuff, zoflora and astonish mould and mildew remover to clean it! I really hope she's ruined it!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.