Mrs Hinch #208 pre recorded content, pre rolled pastry, nothing she cooks ever looks tasty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two things..

I'm sure her hair wasnt that long in her post about being the only one awake?

I dont think we will get a haul video today if she reads here!
See I thought it looked like it was, and she was trying to keep the stennies behind her back with just the shorter bits to the front for the camera 👀👀they already look ratty af, I’d be asking for a redo!

Reactions: 5
Agreed, 100%

Why doesn't she use the time to have a shower, wash her hair and change her clothes like she says she doesn't have time to do?
You would think she would want a lay in what with how hard she works 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Just imagine her reading on here and seeing that a tattler has snapped a few photos of them out and about. Funny she never mentioned that lunch out was probably a trip to buy more tit she doesn't need. Oh I do look forward to her 'haul' later. I'm actually buzzing that a tattler has finally spotted her out and about if I'm honest 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That soft mare probably used a concoction of the pink stuff, zoflora and astonish mould and mildew remover to clean it! I really hope she's ruined it!
You're not wrong there. The whole pergola thing would have cost a fortune. Our composite decking area is roughly 5x3 and was £2500. There was a flaw in the coating and we had to get it replaced 5 months after it was down but the manufacturer covered all costs under the guarantee. We've got a small sleeper planter area too which was £300 minus labour.
Reckon everything they've had done in the garden recently is around £12,000

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Did she just high five jaymeeeeee with a sandwich 😂😂😂😂😂😂 he must be absolutely dying inside sometimes, so embarrassing and just WEIRD....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s a gazillion degrees here again today - assume similar in the hamlet of Maldonia so why are they out shopping and in Costa? They don’t work so could go any day of the week but choose a Saturday? I don’t get it 🤯

Reactions: 21
How much more shite does she need to buy? And if my husband dressed like that I’d act like I wasn’t with him 🤣
No grown man should be wearing a matching t shirt and short set. Especially in white. And that looks at least 1 size too small.

Just glad we can't see the front view.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Love how they get a Costa lunch but Ronnie probably has to make do with whatever egg concoction she’s thrown together and stuffed in his lunch bag.

Reactions: 13
In poundland Witham RIGHT NOW! She actually looks I'll in person, she's soooo skinny. Couldn't get a better pic Jamie was like her security guard scanning all around her
Tattle gold!

You know its her worst nightmare meeting a Tattle Bastard lol she’s gonna be horrified pmsl

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I wonder if the anonymous Hincher is in Costa again and waiting for the opportunity to leave another note? Or could all the other customers (assuming that she didn't call ahead to get the place evacuated for her arrival) not give a duck that they're there!?

Reactions: 5
In poundland Witham RIGHT NOW! She actually looks I'll in person, she's soooo skinny. Couldn't get a better pic Jamie was like her security guard scanning all around her
What the actual duck is he wearing?! Someone please tell him he's a grown man and a chubby vile one at that!! Better lay off the soggy pasty Vestie!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread Suggestion

Those shorts are tight they don’t half pinch no wonder they call him Mr inch

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Of all the places to go for lunch they go too Costa? That food will go right through them :sick:

they do do my favourite caramel latte though👀

Reactions: 2
There's three bags of crisps and another toastie on the table in that video...

Ma Barker must be there, unless the toastie and crisps are for Ronnie.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.