Mrs Hinch #208 pre recorded content, pre rolled pastry, nothing she cooks ever looks tasty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s my pet hate when people say they were “rushed to hospital” 😂 in the vast majority of cases they were just taxi’d there in an ambulance, no blues and twos (I’m a doctor)

i think she has an ED unfortunately. She looked like a walking corpse when she was pregnant.
Agreed, 100%

Coffee in the garden in the peace and quiet? Catch up on some tv? Lie on the sofa with a glossy magazine? Have a bubble bath? All the things you could do while everyone is still asleep......but that goon puts harpic down the toilet in peace! For fucks sake woman go back to bed!
Why doesn't she use the time to have a shower, wash her hair and change her clothes like she says she doesn't have time to do?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Kate to the party and missed a few threads, but what the hell has she done to that composite decking on the pergolaaa? Looked like black mould or moss or something. It's just been put in!! Sorry if someone's already asked this but it's bothered me since I seen it
I’m glad I’m not the only one thinking this, the decking looks old with the black and gray shading seen in the videos, I don’t get it...thought it would all be the same grey colour?

Reactions: 5
For all of you saying she doesn’t put ‘Ad’ on her posts this is the whole point from the beginning of these threads we have been saying this. She’s had loads of warnings from ASA about her conduct. It’s so good that people are beginning to realise!!

Reactions: 20
She will have been paid for use of her image by P&G. The supermarket stands are provided by P&G to display their stuff.
Point of sale display stuff will end up in a skip after a certain length of time, the thought of cardboard Sophies in a skip makes me smile 😈😂
She's probably asked them to keep them for her, she'll dot them around the house and garden .....that will put the pigeons off mating 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's probably asked them to keep them for her, she'll dot them around the house and garden .....that will put the pigeons off mating 😂
Wouldnt be surprised if she propped one of her cardboard cut outs up in front of Ronnie when hes behind the sofa, while Jamie is at the bookies and she's having a fag scrolling through Tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m glad she made it clear that it was THEIR Ronnie who was still asleep otherwise I might have thought she had Ronnie Wood or Ronnie O’Sullivan or the two Ronnies asleep in the spare room.
I'm literally after snorting tea out of nose reading that (sorry!) My husband has looked at me as if I'm insane as I just shrieked "The Two Ronnies, Ha!" 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve always thought this, her ‘hinch lists’ she does a few jobs a day so by the time she’s finished this list weekly or however long it takes her it all needs doing again. My idea of housework is getting the jobs done in one go, Hoover, mopping, dusting etc. So her house isn’t really all clean at once is it cos there’s always something that needs to be done.
It confuses me too. Just do a big massive clean on a Saturday (For eg) then the other days just do the basic as you go stuff.

Reactions: 16
Just notice that since she had that meeting she’s been on insta less than usual so her agent must have told her to lessen her shite in insta as it’s too much lol

It confuses me too. Just do a big massive clean on a Saturday (For eg) then the other days just do the basic as you go stuff.
I just don’t get how her Hinch list of cleaning a living room a kitchen 1 bathroom and their room takes weeks and months plus doing the odd jobs when she doesn’t even have a proper job and vestlife is a useless lay about who doesn’t even have a job 😂😂 so 2 stay at home parents and it takes her weeks and months to do all that shite of her list and this morning I managed to make all out beds , wipe down everywhere, washed all outside of all the windows , gave the upstairs bathroom a clean , disinfected the whole house , hoovered everywhere and also wipe down all garden bit’s for the kids to play later and take out the garden furniture and cJenkins etc , did all that within 2/3hrs then made myself a cuppa and out the wee one down for her morning nap and chill out while she’s napping......so how does it take her weeks and months to do it I just don’t get it

Reactions: 11
I love her ‘cleans’ her kitchen cupboards are cleaner before than mine are after I’ve finished mine! lol there’s no half packets of rice no squashed oxos no rusty tin ring marks no salt spilt out no spiders! Wasting her actual time just to advertise the spray product! Ad Ad Ad!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Top of the range brands for everything at Hinchy's house. I bet there aren't many Hinchers out there who can afford a cupboard like that after they have bought all of the crap she touts.

Out for lunch again today, she has got over her fear of covid19 so well 🙄

Reactions: 18
I love her ‘cleans’ her kitchen cupboards are cleaner before than mine are after I’ve finished mine! lol there’s no half packets of rice no squashed oxos no rusty tin ring marks no salt spilt out no spiders! Wasting her actual time just to advertise the spray product! Ad Ad Ad!
A messy home is a happy home :)

Reactions: 15
I can't get my head around all the people that leave messages like 'awww couple goals! ' and 'you 2 are so amazingly hilarious. Omg I am crying with hysterics.'
...duck off people .. seriously. 🙄
Of all the couple goals I might have, I can confidently say that getting my partner to put on some rubber gloves, pine the shitter and tick it off in a book is not one of them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How does all that takes weeks and months to do....she sad earlier she couldn’t sleep so why not clean the bathroom then , and when they have their dinner later at home why not just clean up the dining room after use , and all that kitchen since your doing it just there why not just do the rest of all that as well it doesn’t take that bleeping long it’s not as if she doesn’t have time to because she’s got to go to work 😡😡😡

Top of the range brands for everything at Hinchy's house. I bet there aren't many Hinchers out there who can afford a cupboard like that after they have bought all of the crap she touts.

Out for lunch again today, she has got over her fear of covid19 so well 🙄
And here’s me still not been to any cafes or restaurant since everything has opened back up

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Did someone actually message her and say me hinch was and I quote “hysterical” 😑 smh that’s some low level funny bone she’s got
I know we're only recently out of lockdown but some of these Hinch sheep REALLY need to get out more. Or stop huffing their stash of cleaning products 🤣

Reactions: 5
Just notice that since she had that meeting she’s been on insta less than usual so her agent must have told her to lessen her shite in insta as it’s too much lol

I just don’t get how her Hinch list of cleaning a living room a kitchen 1 bathroom and their room takes weeks and months plus doing the odd jobs when she doesn’t even have a proper job and vestlife is a useless lay about who doesn’t even have a job 😂😂 so 2 stay at home parents and it takes her weeks and months to do all that shite of her list and this morning I managed to make all out beds , wipe down everywhere, washed all outside of all the windows , gave the upstairs bathroom a clean , disinfected the whole house , hoovered everywhere and also wipe down all garden bit’s for the kids to play later and take out the garden furniture and cJenkins etc , did all that within 2/3hrs then made myself a cuppa and out the wee one down for her morning nap and chill out while she’s napping......so how does it take her weeks and months to do it I just don’t get it
The list is mostly a ruse to sell the blank book these days. Note she doesn't put a date on it any more, and says stuff like "it'll take as long as it takes!" which started after Tattle took the piss. But she'll write stuff like "empty dishwasher" and "Dave and sheen" and then tick it off, so does she not do that again until she's done everything else on the list and started a new one? That could be weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mr Inch aka TinTin, especially after seeing him in his little bollocks sweatshorts. You have to say this in a Yorkshire accent - Sophie aka Blanche ‘Jaymeh, t’int in‘ . Jaymeh ‘Well it feels like it’s in’ 😳
TinTin 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my god! How many times does she need to clean her sink!!!
She never actually cleans it does she? It's already clean and she just sprays 6 different chemicals and wipes it all off, wanks off the tap and then chucks the cloff into the sink 🙄 I clean mine every day, because we cook and wash up and it gets filthy. It gets bits of food leftover from the washing up all over it 🤮 and after the dishes have drained the water sits on the draining board and goes manky, so I wash it off. She doesn't actually clean a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.