Mrs Hinch #208 pre recorded content, pre rolled pastry, nothing she cooks ever looks tasty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My local B&M is brand new
Opened during lockdown at the start of July in a huge store at an out of town retail park.
It is enormous and even though its brand new, these are my photos of the cleaning aisles compared to Sophie's.
She was either provided with the photos by b&m to use or she was in the store prior to opening.
I could take photos of ours and look like I'm the only person in the store, but the shelves tell a different story

Attachments

Reactions: 20
She must have had him out the front again, no way did a neighbours child pop her
The neighbours daughter gave Ron a yellow flower. Poor sausage, even the neighbours know his life is devoid of colour that they need to sneak it in where they can
She must have had him out the front again, no way did a neighbours kid pop over the fence 🤔

Reactions: 11
That flower is probably one she picked from someones garden on the way home from a stroll.

Reactions: 14
She must work for B&M !! Has this ever been mentioned- am i just Kate to the party! I don’t see her putting ad when she mentions them
She’s worked for B&M for ages they had the cut outs of her in the stores and she said she would work a shift on the checkout. It never happened like the book tour never happened she’s full of lies.

Edited to add there’s some stories in her highlights of her and tracefromtheloft in B&M giggling and manlaughing about crap

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Banging on this morning about bring on the aerial tablet box.. she was like " still cant believe it" course you cant your lapping it all up. Do you not have a proper job where you have to leave your house like a normal person. Her voice is like nails on a chalk board. Does my nut in. No one wants to win your crappy tablets with a picture of you on the box! Couldint think of anything worse what a head! Hope she sees this aswel does she not realise she sounds and looks like the biggest mug on the planet fake bleep

The brows make me nauseous
Literally looks like a bleeping witch

Reactions: 12
Kate to the party and missed a few threads, but what the hell has she done to that composite decking on the pergolaaa? Looked like black mould or moss or something. It's just been put in!! Sorry if someone's already asked this but it's bothered me since I seen it

Reactions: 6
Would she not have to put ‘I work with b&m’ like Solomon does whenever she posts things about primark?

Reactions: 5
She’s worked for B&M for ages they had the cut outs of her in the stores and she said she would work a shift on the checkout. It never happened like the book tour never happened she’s full of lies.
The Asda, the Range and Poundstretcher have had cardboard cut outs of her too. Surely she can't work for them all? I remember there was a big cut out of her next to the flash mop in my local Asda, I felt like kicking it over like a 25 year old vandal

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Asda, the Range and Poundstretcher have had cardboard cut outs of her too. Surely she can't work for them all? I remember there was a big cut out of her next to the flash mop in my local Asda, I felt like kicking it over like a 25 year old vandal
I bloody would of done and then been like.. "oops sorry I I bumped into it " 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She will have been paid for use of her image by P&G. The supermarket stands are provided by P&G to display their stuff.
Point of sale display stuff will end up in a skip after a certain length of time, the thought of cardboard Sophies in a skip makes me smile 😈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I dont think she works for them it's more likely a P&G display that they allowed in their stores. I deliberately wont buy any cleaning products she flogs to her hinchies, it's all environmentally toxic crap anyway. I like natural stuff and products like Method which are non toxic. My asthma would be terrible if I lived in that dull, grey, soulless, toxic soup she lives in.

Reactions: 8

Edited to add there’s some stories in her highlights of her and tracefromtheloft in B&M giggling and manlaughing about crap
Surely she should put and then when she’s swanning around a closed store touching all the stuff!

Reactions: 4
She will have been paid for use of her image by P&G. The supermarket stands are provided by P&G to display their stuff.
Point of sale display stuff will end up in a skip after a certain length of time, the thought of cardboard Sophie's in a skip makes me smile 😈😂
What's the bets one of her crazy stalker followers will rescue it and take it home with them, they are that weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kate to the party and missed a few threads, but what the hell has she done to that composite decking on the pergolaaa? Looked like black mould or moss or something. It's just been put in!! Sorry if someone's already asked this but it's bothered me since I seen it
Where can u see pics of the new decking? I’ve not been on here either I wanna see 🙊😂

Reactions: 3
I dont think she works for them it's more likely a P&G display that they allowed in their stores. I deliberately wont buy any cleaning products she flogs to her hinchies, it's all environmentally toxic crap anyway. I like natural stuff and products like Method which are non toxic. My asthma would be terrible if I lived in that dull, grey, soulless, toxic soup she lives in.
I mean i use some stuff she uses, I'm not gonna boycott a brand because Hinch is using them to get dosh out of peoples pockets. I'm not keen on brands that lick her hole though. Plus I cleaned before "Hinching" were a thing and knew of products before she started banging on about them

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.