Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in the middle of cleaning my living room (actual cleaning pulling furniture out, not just wiping round things) and and realised I'm going clockwise round the room... remember when she uses to do her "clockwise cleans" haven't seen one in a while???

Reactions: 7
I'm in the middle of cleaning my living room (actual cleaning pulling furniture out, not just wiping round things) and and realised I'm going clockwise round the room... remember when she uses to do her "clockwise cleans" haven't seen one in a while???
She will now youve reminded her!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm new to tattle but been following Hinch on and off for a while and this is quite an eye opener for me. As soon as I spot a mistake on her insta I'm straight on here to see if you guys have clocked it too!!
I quite liked her when I first saw her page (before Ronnie) but now it's so dull and repetitive, especially her standing him up making him do that awkward wierd little dance to Whitney EVERY DAY. I actually find it a bit sad watching the poor kid performing like that.
I used to like Stacey Soloman too but the more she gets like Hinch the more I'm going off her as well.

Reactions: 27
Could you be arsed?
These sorts of posts by the barmies crack me up 😂 why? Do they get jelly of each others collections? Or do swaps ..I'll swap you one of my bottles of 'spring bullshit' for one if yours I not got . And so cleaning proud but leaves a pile of washing up on the drainer for the photo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Top selling author omg are Penguin that desperate. Think is this deluded 🐄 really thinks she is an author, fgs she can hardly string a sentence together,Her pea sized brain is melted with the amount of Zoflora and other killer chemicals she sprays!! Takes her kid on a boat without a life jacket, calm that intelligent or a responsible mother, the equally middle aged non working husband also went along with this very dang trip on the water!!!as for the deluded idiots who have purchased this tripe book, most only got it to sit on their coffee table so the can post pics on this equally deluded bunch that are called the Hinch Army . All madness and a total mockery of ever decent genuine intelligent author out there. Penguin you are a big fat joke

Attachments

Reactions: 18
These sorts of posts by the barmies crack me up 😂 why? Do they get jelly of each others collections? Or do swaps ..I'll swap you one of my bottles of 'spring bullshit' for one if yours I not got . And so cleaning proud but leaves a pile of washing up on the drainer for the photo 😂
I just buy a new cleaning product when I run out of it 😂 Literally wasting their money buying shite that Hinchy baby says she uses 🤣

Reactions: 8
Now we can add expert gardener to the list, move over Charlie Dimmock your time is up we have Sophie's Maldon smallholding to watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has a very weird way of speaking.

She over pronounces the letter 't' in, for example, 'it' or' but' and then she misses it off the word 'pot'

but saying that I think most of it is to wind tattle up lol

Reactions: 7
Just rewatched Ronnies first steps and it really bothers the way she touches him as he's walking, whys she always gotta touch him and stroke him like a bleeping dog 🙄

She’s always saying “not gona lie” and thenlies through her chuffing teeth!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Kids grow ‘T’omatos at nursery it’s not hard....plant and water....job done!
She really is strange!

You’d of noticed them when watering they don’t just appear! 😂

• Haha
She has a very weird way of speaking.

She over pronounces the letter 't' in, for example, 'it' or' but' and then she misses it off the word 'pot'

but saying that I think most of it is to wind tattle up lol

View attachment 201595
View attachment 201602
I think it’s affected I.e she does it deliberately with conscious thought when she is trying to sound well to-do, but as she probably hasn’t had formal elocution lessons it sounds like a dogs dinner. Dunno why she can’t just talk normally, there’s nothing wrong with having a regional accent.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.