Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those pouches... unhealthy n full of sugar n processed crap is my guess! Not the remaining mesls are much better tumeric n egg overdose with pasta or pasrty n sweet potato or tuna. ..

Reactions: 3
I've been there! Baby will soon be here safe and sound

Reactions: 2
Those pouches... unhealthy n full of sugar n processed crap is my guess! Not the remaining mesls are much better tumeric n egg overdose with pasta or pasrty.
I said to my friend, just add a dash of turmeric and you’ll be right she said it don’t even know what turmeric is’

Reactions: 6
It’s awful isn’t it? It really plays on your mind afterwards too. Always report to your councils safeguarding team too. X

I've been there! Baby will soon be here safe and sound
I feel a lot more calm now they’ve got my blood pressure back under control, was so ill this morning. I am running off about 40mins broken nap sleep and being 23 hours nil by mouth though as they were really concerned they’d have to deliver today (34+5 ) growth scan suggests a powerhouse weight of 5lb 15oz currently so hopefully all will be well. Just sucks you can’t have any visitors.

Reactions: 12
I know what you mean... that baby is innocent n cute... n i wish him well .. but it was so staged... camera ready .. n dad was facing the other way n caught his hand like no big deal. .. could have just said he walked n then shown a vid done differently. ..

Reactions: 4
We will be your visitors! Good luck

Reactions: 5
She is a minger.

Why show yourself picking up a dirty nappy you put on the coffee table and then not cleaning the said coffee table.

Admittedly I have done that, mostly put on the floor, but then please show your followers you cleaned that spot - eww disgusting.

and as to the minkiie she put away after using it, put it in the wash., you have a few to rotate around

She is the most useless cleaning account out there.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

It’s awful isn’t it? It really plays on your mind afterwards too. Always report to your councils safeguarding team too. X
It certainly does, can’t stop thinking about them, especially the little one who was smiling at me as if I was a fairy godmother. These families are generally under some kind of safeguarding but it is on my mind, hopefully I can do next weeks drop to them too.

Reactions: 8
Ugh. I’m gonna do it guys. I’m gonna do it. I AM GOING TO DEFEND SOPH. Scroll by if you don’t like it. OR JUST BE KOND TO ME?!

Basically, she’s blasted for never showing reality on the gram. Never showing what it’s like to look after a baby. Maybe he had a tumeric based explosion and she had to get it changed pronto then he crawled off to pull over one of her many urns while screaming for a snack then Henry was whining to go outside for a shit and it all got a bit wild. Suddenly she realises fuck that nappy is still on the table!!! Now it’s shit content. Literal shit. However she did show it. She did show a bit of reality and ok it may be fabricated but she showed it. I don’t think she’ll ever win on here but I suppose...that’s the point. It’s a place for people who dislike certain influencers and why would you let them win?

Reactions: 17
Why are we talking about centre* parks? I’ve not heard her mention it, so what have I missed??

Reactions: 1
My gut feeling is she deliberately put the nappy there so she could film herself picking it up to prove she is just like everyone else. Everything, absolutely everything, is completely staged I dont believe a single thing I see.

Reactions: 24
Having one of those can’t even be arsed to watch her to tattle she’s so boring I had a dream last night though that she renamed her book tittle tattle
I had a dream about her last night as well!
Vestie was dressed as Stickman from the kids book - really random.and kind of more of a nightmare

but did she show it as it was or did she stage it??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.