Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, newbie here who has been lurking for a while! I finally unfollowed her today. As someone who is still working from home and has been since mid March with constant high pressure deadlines, this week has been the final straw. Used to like her but eyes have truly been opened, she should be ashamed of herself for recent posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I find it hilarious (and disgusting) that she will happily brag about the £10 eBayer dress or in this case the eBayer macrame rope but zero mention of the price of the seating 😂😂😂
Remember the wedding dress she bought for Ronnie's big birthday bash, she was panning over, going "so I've got this for Ronnie, £3 off ebay, and that for Ronnie, £2.50 off ebay, and that for Ronnie, £4 off ebay, and I bought myself a dress" someone looked it up and it was nearly £300 😱 didn't tell your beloved Hinchers the cost of that one did you Soph?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Remember the wedding dress she bought for Ronnie's big birthday bash, she was panning over, going "so I've got this for Ronnie, £3 off ebay, and that for Ronnie, £2.50 off ebay, and that for Ronnie, £4 off ebay, and I bought myself a dress" someone looked it up and it was nearly £300 😱 didn't tell your beloved Hinchers the cost of that one did you Soph?
Ronnies shorts that didn't fit that were like hot pants teenagers wear to festivals? Ronnie likes short shorts!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No, it’s ok, just going for the beans, some cheese (not pre-grated) and maybe salad. Just wondering if I should sprinkle on some turmeric though, what do you think guysss?
Everythings better with turmeric. Or is that musturd. Or chia seeds. Thats what you need!!

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else thing maybe it’s all ran it’s course now? As content wise it’s so repetitive so maybe she knows it and actually has began to resent Instagram 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think it shows in her language she uses lately. She knows this book is probably her last - or let’s hope so 🙊

Reactions: 22
Ronnies shorts that didn't fit that were like hot pants teenagers wear to festivals? Ronnie likes short shorts!
Ronnie's shorts that were so bleeping short that when she posted her cringey photos with her dress all spread out behind her I honestly thought he had no bottoms on 🙈

Reactions: 11
So it might be me being Scottish and the fact we get lots and lots of rain, or it might be me being lazy, but I could not be arsed having stuff in garden that I would need to put away and bring back out, I would love a garden sofa but I just imagine the cushions ending up filthy.

Reactions: 19
Literally more seating than a Weatherspoons. It’s ridiculous.

Why oh why would you not give your child the best play area ever since money is no object ? My friend has one of those climbing frames with tire swing, regular swing and slide ( bought second hand ), a sand pit on legs, go carts and a 12ft trampoline for her three little girls who are 6, 3 and 1. They spend hours outside. My 5 year old absolutely loves her house!
Ronnie is 1 not 81. He wants a ducking swing not a veg patch. 😠
Obviously waiting for some ‘small Business’ to #gift her one 😂

Reactions: 5
So it might be me being Scottish and the fact we get lots and lots of rain, or it might be me being lazy, but I could not be arsed having stuff in garden that I would need to put away and bring back out, I would love a garden sofa but I just imagine the cushions ending up filthy.
She gives no fucks mate. If it gets ruined she'll just throw it away and get new, she will likely moan about it on her stories in the hope some kind business will gift her a new set.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else thing maybe it’s all ran it’s course now? As content wise it’s so repetitive so maybe she knows it and actually has began to resent Instagram 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think it shows in her language she uses lately. She knows this book is probably her last - or let’s hope so 🙊
It's because people are boycotting her, you only have to look up #emptynarnia on insta. She's definitely not eco friendly and a fire risk with her advice. So what does she have? She's shifted it onto her cash cow son which is disgusting and the tatt she buys from eBay. I can't wait for the day she fades into oblivion and people will say "remember that Mrs Hinch"

Reactions: 17
New here just been stalking hi :)
While I do think she buys followers I just wanted to say that all celebs get a lot less likes than their follow count it’s just how it is. If she has 600k followers she’d probably be getting 200k or less likes. But now you’ve mentioned it she’ll start buying likes.
I know. She has 3.6 or 3.7 million followers but doesn’t ever reach a million likes. My point is that she only actually has about 600-800k followers.

Reactions: 13
Also Ronnie on either side of the reveal to soften the blow, she's so see through

Reactions: 10
Why can’t everyone see that EVERY. SINGLE. STORY. is ‘I bought I bought I bought I bought...’ why can’t they all see what is wrong with this and idolising someone like this? It’s absolute insanity, day in day out buying absolute CRAP and showing it off
Selfish isn't it. If Jamie had more balls then I'd think he'd be pissed off with always hearing that.
My husband earns way more than me, so has always been able to get more things for our home. Generally one half of a relationship has this, so its no big deal. Anything he's bought has always been referred to as ours. Then anything I've bought is referred to as the same.
Even savings, that he can put more into is ours, not his, or mine (even though we use an account in my name).
We'd both be so insulted, and vice versa, if all we heard from each other say was 'mine', 'my', 'I bought this'.
She has zero respect for her husband, and barely any for her son either, but then her being a narcissist is why she won't see that, or she does and loves to demean the person she relies on so much

Reactions: 15
The comments here just made me go back and look at the birthday pics and that bleeping dress man 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know. She has 3.6 or 3.7 million followers but doesn’t ever reach a million likes. My point is that she only actually has about 600-800k followers.
I would have thought that anyone who follows her would follow onslow as well in case they get any "extras ". He has 572k followers which I think is much nearer the mark than 3.6mil, it's a hell of a lot of bots they've bought

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.