Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she use such strange camera angle so she doesn’t show anything else around her other than the one thing she’s showing it’s so weird and looks unnatural why not step back and show the whole pergola so people can see it in full
Because then she would have more continuity issues with her prerecords. For example, we might spy dead herbs in “Ronzzzz veg patch” because the gardeners hadn’t been to replace them with more mature herbs yet...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wouldn’t you think someone would tell her how to pronounce pergola! 🤬

Reactions: 8
I'm so annoyed for her neighbours that she's just decided to hang her weird plant holders on their trees. I know it's not a massive deal but it's made me angry 😂😂

Reactions: 24
Another expensive furniture that’s just going to sit there and do nothing , whereas she could have used that space and bought 1 of those massive 1k climbing frame play area for ronsome

Reactions: 17
God I am sick of the pergoala now. I've never known someone fuss and fart arse around over a pergoala before. It's just a wooden frame to give you shade when you sit outside. Bung some chairs in, shove a couple of hanging baskets on the wall and just be done. Imagine having nothing better to do than spend weeks planning and banging on about your perfect pergoala and obsessing over what hanging baskets will be perfick for it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 25
I hope her neighbours cut the trees down that she's hanging her tat off. Nothing worse than selfish neighbours. Our newish neighbour painted his fence and loads came through to our side after we'd painted ours a few weeks before. I was fuming, went round to speak to him about it and he was a right dick.
I'd love the drama to unfold at castle grey skull. "Jaymehhhhhhhh, the neighbours have cut the tree down and now all my dangly tat is all over the pergola!"
"Awright bub, I'll deal with it when I can find my flip flops"
"I threw them out ya dick head!"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How much bloody seating does she need?! Is she planning on birthing a football team?
Easily 5-7k worth of seating in that garden as well.
It's not even like they're known for having loads of people over! I know they shouldn't at the moment, but if they were a couple who had a big friend group and massive family, and often had them all over for barbecues and parties I could almost understand. But it's always just them, how much seating do two adults, a baby and a overweight dog need? She just likes buying and having things for the sake of it 🤦

Reactions: 25
Some recipe inspiration for you Zoph. I know you love your turmeric/turmeric.
Maybe you could pop it on a jacket potato as a sweet alternative to the yoghurt salad from the other day.
Thinking of doing a jacket potato for my dinner tonight as it’s so warm but I don’t have any yoghurt to make what zoph did; I’ve got prawns or baked beans but is that ok guyzzz, I’m just learning? Atv

• Haha
  • Heart
Too much money and absolutely bugger all taste or class, in ref to the OTT grey wooden garden monstrosity!! And that seating is sooo bloody dull! She has no imagination or creativity...perhaps she can get her sewing machine out and make some lovely grey bunting to hang off this eyesore or drape around her neighbours trees. God she is a friggin dullard.

Reactions: 12
“What do you think guys?” “I just love it”

Who are you asking Soph? Most of your socio economic followers can’t afford to go out & redo their entire garden in the middle of a pandemic. Why are you asking? Because it’s a throw away question, you need their adulation? You are not their friend & they need to stop swiping up to fund your grey lifestyle of spend, spend, spend.

Reactions: 22
Thinking of doing a jacket potato for my dinner tonight as it’s so warm but I don’t have any yoghurt to make what zoph did; I’ve got prawns or baked beans but is that ok guyzzz, I’m just learning? Atv
Sling some sweet chilli sauce, golden syrup and cheese in babe (must be pre grated though, don't you dare grate your own!). A sprinkle of turmeric will finish it off nicely. Hope that helps!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why oh why did she not have a big play area for Ronnie. That pergola is absolutely pointless. They already have a mountain of seats in the garden not to mention the solar lights and plants. For goodness sake soph just think about your son for once instead of putting yourself first. So much potential in that garden for Ronnie but the looking good for the gramis more important. Oh and by the way it looks absolutely tit atv

Reactions: 31
Iv unfollowed her. Her content is boring and frustrating! Since joining tattle I have had my eyes opened, and sorry I can’t remember the ladies name, but the whole brand, planning, pre records and everything has hit the nail on the head for me.
She planned to clean her sink plug last night, clearly this was also pre recorded which is why she knew she was going to do it the next day! Apart from her shining the sink, it’s the most boring piece of cleaning I have ever seen her do. You could tell she didn’t enjoy doing it, she didn’t want to, she didn’t have time and was just doing it like one of those meaningless things you have to do on your work list that is mind numbingly boring but you just get it done so its over and done with. It was actually painful to watch.
then the dreaded predictable “perfect lunch” then that bloody pergola and vegetable patch, clearly pre recorded as we expected.
she is killing me off, her content is shockingly boring, she is definitely struggling with the planning, because she isn’t all that intelligent! if you watch her older highlights they are worlds apart from the ones they are now! if she wants this kind of fame I think she needs to move away from social media where she is trying to fool everybody, to getting a series on the TV called the hinches, because it is just not working anymore. She has her fingers in too many pies and she’s trying to branch out to far too many different markets.
are you a cleaner?
are you someone with anxiety and trying to help others?
Are you an interior designer?
are you a stay at home mum?
Are you a chef?
make up your mind!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I think her whole garden is cluttery & tacky! Crammed full of tit. Someone on here mentioned it looked like a pub garden & now I can’t un-see it!

Reactions: 38
Chop up some dog ham, add pre grated cheese, turmeric, throw an entire egg into a bowl (just for recording purposes) and serve at the side of spaghetti in a jug.

• Haha
  • Sick
I think her whole garden is cluttery & tacky! Crammed full of tit. Someone on here mentioned it looked like a pub garden & now I can’t un-see it!
Just like her entire house. The whole place, inside and out, could be absolutely beautiful. Instead she's ruined it with a crappy layout and tacky decor everywhere. It just goes to show that you can't buy taste or class!

Reactions: 16
So you’re telling me that the three of them eat that tiny lunch, but they managed to eat all of that roast chicken last night? Surely there would have been left overs for a nice cold chicken salad type lunch ???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.