Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Took her time with the pergoaaala reveal didn’t she 😂 we spied all the furniture in her stories from Monday. You’re slipping Soph, keep up with the threads!!

Reactions: 32
She's "revealing" the pergoala furniture now! Keep up Zoph, we saw it on a photo from inside your house the other day! Remember?! 🤣

Reactions: 23
duck off now with the blatant prerecords.
5 mins ago: an empty pergola with wet decking.
2 mins ago: miraculous furniture (that we saw days ago by accident) and dry decking.
I feel like I’m watching one of those crappy channel 5 “movie bloopers” shows when I watch Zoph’s stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I feel bad now.

I’d love to know what the two different companies remits are. Do you have any insight into this?

That’s awful, would much rather give her a like than Grinch
Honestly give Nick a follow, she’s part of Secondary sisters which raise awareness of secondary cancer but she’s also just a lovely fun person 💕

I don’t have insight but I’d imagine they both do different things. The new one may be more for launching new products like a recipe book or baby clothes etc whereas I think Gleam are more about brand partnerships. Her content has changed since the new mob came on board, it’s more staged and repetitive. It’s like they’re both being told what to do all the time.

Reactions: 4
duck off now with the blatant prerecords.
5 mins ago: an empty pergola with wet decking.
2 mins ago: miraculous furniture (that we saw days ago by accident) and dry decking.
I feel like I’m watching one of those crappy channel 5 “movie bloopers” shows when I watch Zoph’s stories.
I saw this on another large profile the other day. Most of her stuff will likely now be prerecorded, checked and planned by whoever she’s working with 😔

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
How much bloody seating does she need?! Is she planning on birthing a football team?
Easily 5-7k worth of seating in that garden as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I saw this on another large profile the other day. Most of her stuff will likely now be prerecorded, checked and planned by whoever she’s working with 😔
I wouldn’t mind if she was honest with it, instead of trying to make out it’s all in real time... so misleading for her army who think they should be able to dress their pergolas with thousands of pounds of furniture / plants (oh sorry, I mean a couple of quid if they search eBay hard enough...) in a matter of minutes.

Reactions: 6
Around March this year Jamie went to kiss her neck in bed one night (all filmed of course) and she had talc on her after her shower and he got a mouthful (apparently) Soph found this hilarious.
And she said "does anyone else use talc guyyyyssss or is it just me omg omg" how her own husband doesn't know she uses talc?
Oh I see, thanks for that 👍🏻 take it they don’t film in the bedroom now, thank god!! 😜

Reactions: 4
The parsley’s grown like that after a couple days of rain? I planted some Basil at the start of lockdown, took a good 2 weeks before it even started to look good.. Talking out your arse again mate, ATV.

Reactions: 15
Definitely there on the 27th
sofa.png

Reactions: 8
Guyzz,
Just so you’re aware the Boogie Bank comment was made by Nicky on her stories yesterday and Jamie just picked up on it today to share. She’s not a hincher and only just discovered Hinch. She’s a genuinely lovely lass living with incurable breast cancer and just loves to dance every morning ❤
Had a nose through her page and she is amazing! Little bit of a girl crush going on here 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
"the furniture has arrived" didn't you lot question a photo of Henry on grey cushioned outdoor seating some time ago ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"the furniture has arrived" didn't you lot question a photo of Henry on grey cushioned outdoor seating some time ago ?

She's another garden seating set and a bar type set up and a wooden Jack & Jill

Not greedy our Soph

eta
and the pub garden seats
pub.png

bar set.png
jack and jill.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Why does she use such strange camera angle so she doesn’t show anything else around her other than the one thing she’s showing it’s so weird and looks unnatural why not step back and show the whole pergola so people can see it in full

Reactions: 19
Has she never heard of the word CONTRAST, grey grey grey grey and more bleeping grey, she’s seriously doing my head in now, no bleeping idea, she couldn’t style a bleeping hen house!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Good old soph she never lets me down. I can read her like a book. Showing off a pergola and outdoor furniture set which will have cost thousands of pounds but in her head “quick. Must appear relatable” “hey guyzzzz look at these shite rope plant holders I got for 6 quid! See I’m just like you all!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.