Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where the hell do they get these ideas that she is ‘pure’? It’s often being used, ‘the purest, kindest soul’ 🤢 etc etc.
How can someone be pure when half their circulating blood is Juvederm and Botox?
“ Pure “ 😂 Say what ? 😂
Well got to hand it to our Zoph she’s done a right fabulous job on the brainwashing of her cult, I mean stans! She must laugh her head off behind the scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping Hinchers! Can't even try giving a book away on Facebook without being attacked 🙄 what a nasty woman!!!View attachment 196587View attachment 196588View attachment 196589
How disgusting. I love your comeback 👌🏾
I’d like to think it actually made her think.

one of these days these messages her fan base are sending are gonna come back to haunt her & cause real problems. It will go to far. And there’s absolutely nothing on record to say she’s told her hinchers to not do things like that. She actually encourages it!

Reactions: 11
Good point actually. A day out with Jamie while ma watches Ronnie sounds a lot more likely
She got stressed taking the dog to the groomers? I’ll bet he’s a nightmare to groom, I can see him being a naughty dog

Reactions: 10
How out of touch from reality is this woman?? She is going to start alienating even those who “love” her the most if she keeps up with this woe is me, never worked so hard in my life, girl boss, super Mum palaver! People work so, so hard and get little reward whereas she sits on her arse all day, plays Mummies and Daddies, plays work, plays babies/dolls etc. And is a bloody millionaire with a load of other perks and benefits on top!! I was so furious reading all that tit the other day, I just felt so deflated and annoyed that I couldn’t even face Tattle. So instead I made this little compilation of Ronnie dancing - Maybe his mum/manager should consider using this song instead of Whitney, as it’s way more appropriate #DanceMonkey!!
Admin, I’ve tried blocking his face as much as possible, must there are some angles it doesn’t cover.

Edit - have no idea why my videos load like this 😡 If you can’t seem to view it, press and hold the file name, select to download it and it will appear in the top right hand of screen and once you’ve watched gives you the choice to clear. @mammaof3 your vids always show perfectly - any tips?

When I attach I click on the video insert - It then makes the videos and pics etc stay on the page

eg The video I have done that then attached it again and didn't.

If you are doing that then I'm not sure - sorry x

click.png

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oh Wendy, couldn't you just #bekond babe? What a bleeping idiot 🤦 why do these people instantly rush to the defence of someone who wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire? So quick to jump to telling people they should just duck off and nobody would miss them, yet have the audacity to tell anyone who doesn't worship at the grey altar of Mrs Hinch that they should just scroll on and if you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything? Well done on your calm and measured reply!
My response would have been “duck off Wendy you cockwombling thundercunt”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

one of these days these messages her fan base are sending are gonna come back to haunt her & cause real problems. It will go to far. And there’s absolutely nothing on record to say she’s told her hinchers to not do things like that. She actually encourages it!

Yes, too right and one of these days they will send bile to the wrong person ie someone with a bigger following than Grinchy. and all hell will break loose.
I pray for that day.

Reactions: 9

It's bizarre. I literally just wanted to give her book away and got all that, there was nothing on the listing that was negative about her 🤣 I can't bear to throw a book away, even that load of old tit. I've taken the listing down now because I can't be arsed with Hinch's pack of twats messaging me, I'll have to find out if charity shops are accepting donations.

Pathetic, just attention seeking pathetic
I clicked through to her profile hoping to find some hysterical Hincher content but actually she seems like a really nice woman who's battling terminal cancer so now I feel a bit bad 😔

Reactions: 8
‘You are so loved Ron’ snooooooooore why are you so insecure you need randoms to love your baby?!

Reactions: 22
Look at this desperate vow, waiting to get noticed from the wonderful Hinches. Ffs, I get she's creaming her pants cuz vest life put it on his stories.
That's not there anymore?

I wonder if she's caught him looking at that lass

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.