Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else curious to see what the Mrs Hinch brand consumer profile looks like? 🤣

My background is in social media / branding / PR so I’m quite sure this document will exist. In case you’re not aware, it will show what the ideal customer would be for the Mrs Hinch brand and her content will be strategically planned to target it. My guess would be female, age 18-35, mother of young children, lower socioeconomic status, tech savvy etc.

I’ve worked for global brands who will even predict the daily routine of the ideal customer I.e she wakes up at 6am and goes to the gym, heads straight to the train station for work at 7:30am, she will read XYZ magazines on her Kindle on the way, etc. 😬. I’m not implying that Mrs Hinch profiles customers as specific as this. It’s more of an insight into how we’re all being profiled without realising it 😬

Next time you watch her stories, try to think WHY is Sophie sharing this? Every story will have a reason and a way to target her ideal customer. Using EBay & her love for bargains (socioeconomic), the focus on skincare & make-up (female) showing her meals for Ronnie (mother), the trolling (Tech savvy) - everything targets her ideal customer. I don’t necessarily think she does these things to appear relatable, it’s strategic.

I’m not interested in discussing Sophie as a person, only the Mrs Hinch brand because I find it interesting. Everything will be extremely calculated and strategic. I would be surprised if she doesn’t have a content calendar, which is why we see so much pre-recorded content.

If you take a step back and view her Instagram as a brand, rather than a person, then you will notice that she’s no different to any other brand. She’s just doing it in a unique way. You have to hand it to her, she is very good at what she does 🤣
Wow, Iv never looked at it this way before.
Very interesting!!!

Reactions: 9
Look at this desperate vow, waiting to get noticed from the wonderful Hinches. Ffs, I get she's creaming her pants cuz vest life put it on his stories.
I follow Nicky who is a total inspiration to lots of people she is living with secondary / incurable cancer so basically doesn’t no how much time she has left on this earth so is living life to the full...she dances constantly so it is just out of fun she is certainly not desperate to be noticed...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
It's bizarre. I literally just wanted to give her book away and got all that, there was nothing on the listing that was negative about her 🤣 I can't bear to throw a book away, even that load of old tit. I've taken the listing down now because I can't be arsed with Hinch's pack of twats messaging me, I'll have to find out if charity shops are accepting donations.

I clicked through to her profile hoping to find some hysterical Hincher content but actually she seems like a really nice woman who's battling terminal cancer so now I feel a bit bad 😔
She seems lovely and really inspirational. I’ve given her a follow 🌸

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow! I cannot believe that response.

Meanwhile, your description of Soph was excellent. So much in such a short sentence. Great work 👍
I love how the person Does first contact and then throws insults. Hey hun you contacted me remember. Bloody hell imagine sending someone messages like that. Now that’s trolling Zoflo

Reactions: 5
Do I need to change it??? Jesus bleeping Christ what is wrong with people. Are people seriously that incapable of living their life without asking stupid questions like this. I can feel my blood pressure rising as I type!!

Reactions: 10
Is anyone else curious to see what the Mrs Hinch brand consumer profile looks like? 🤣

My background is in social media / branding / PR so I’m quite sure this document will exist. In case you’re not aware, it will show what the ideal customer would be for the Mrs Hinch brand and her content will be strategically planned to target it. My guess would be female, age 18-35, mother of young children, lower socioeconomic status, tech savvy etc.

I’ve worked for global brands who will even predict the daily routine of the ideal customer I.e she wakes up at 6am and goes to the gym, heads straight to the train station for work at 7:30am, she will read XYZ magazines on her Kindle on the way, etc. 😬. I’m not implying that Mrs Hinch profiles customers as specific as this. It’s more of an insight into how we’re all being profiled without realising it 😬

Next time you watch her stories, try to think WHY is Sophie sharing this? Every story will have a reason and a way to target her ideal customer. Using EBay & her love for bargains (socioeconomic), the focus on skincare & make-up (female) showing her meals for Ronnie (mother), the trolling (Tech savvy) - everything targets her ideal customer. I don’t necessarily think she does these things to appear relatable, it’s strategic.

I’m not interested in discussing Sophie as a person, only the Mrs Hinch brand because I find it interesting. Everything will be extremely calculated and strategic. I would be surprised if she doesn’t have a content calendar, which is why we see so much pre-recorded content.

If you take a step back and view her Instagram as a brand, rather than a person, then you will notice that she’s no different to any other brand. She’s just doing it in a unique way. You have to hand it to her, she is very good at what she does 🤣
I love this. I wish I had gone into this career path. Would love to hear more of your views.

Reactions: 10

Ok I get all that, it’s just like a pop star having a persona on stage. But the prerecorded content - is that brainwashing or laziness or what ? I find it highly offensive and and can’t understand why her cult can’t see it. Also the constant “ love you all “ “ miss you all “ “ take care “
B.s is that deliberate manipulation? Cohesion? I find it so disturbing. I don’t believe for one second it’s normal and the fact Solomon does it too I’m assuming they are told to do it by agents or whatever?

Reactions: 13
Do I need to change it??? Jesus bleeping Christ what is wrong with people. Are people seriously that incapable of living their life without asking stupid questions like this. I can feel my blood pressure rising as I type!!
Like a bunch of strangers are the best people to ask for an opinion on your home decor, forget friends or family? It's bizarre..

Reactions: 6
Look at this desperate vow, waiting to get noticed from the wonderful Hinches. Ffs, I get she's creaming her pants cuz vest life put it on his stories.
Jayyymeee has probs already slid into her DM’s with his shite patter.

Ok I get all that, it’s just like a pop star having a persona on stage. But the prerecorded content - is that brainwashing or laziness or what ? I find it highly offensive and and can’t understand why her cult can’t see it. Also the constant “ love you all “ “ miss you all “ “ take care “
B.s is that deliberate manipulation? Cohesion? I find it so disturbing. I don’t believe for one second it’s normal and the fact Solomon does it too I’m assuming they are told to do it by agents or whatever?
I do the marketing for a medium sized business and a part of that job is doing the social media.
I usually plan, record content and create copy for the posts all on the same day and schedule them for across the week. It's easier doing them in one go while your mind is in that space and then you can focus on other aspects of the job. It’s fine to do that as a business but Hinch won’t admit that’s what she is!
She also takes liberties with timings of things, like the garden sleepers and pergoaaala etc. I would never pre record anything so as to mislead the customer as it erodes trust in your brand.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I think it's really sad. Why would you care what strangers online think of your lounge? They aren't going to be sitting in it, if you like it and the furniture/layout/decor works for you and your family, who gives a tit?

Reactions: 11
Staple diet:
Puff pastry
Processed ham
Processed cheese
Spaghetti hoops

I've never seen such an unbalanced unhealthy lifestyle

Reactions: 22
It's bizarre. I literally just wanted to give her book away and got all that, there was nothing on the listing that was negative about her 🤣 I can't bear to throw a book away, even that load of old tit. I've taken the listing down now because I can't be arsed with Hinch's pack of twats messaging me, I'll have to find out if charity shops are accepting donations.

I clicked through to her profile hoping to find some hysterical Hincher content but actually she seems like a really nice woman who's battling terminal cancer so now I feel a bit bad 😔
Ooh no really?

Reactions: 2

Exactly this!! I've been saying that since she now has 2 companies looking after her interests absolutely everything she does now is pre-planned, contrived and scripted. Mr Hinch is more active so he'll have been told to get involved to 'compliment' her stories. There is nothing natural or spontaneous about it now and I think she's struggling with that.

Reactions: 14
Staple diet:
Puff pastry
Processed ham
Processed cheese
Spaghetti hoops

I've never seen such an unbalanced unhealthy lifestyle
I don't have kids but surely he shouldn't be eating as much as he does at just lunch time?

Reactions: 6
View attachment 196626

Spotted at my local Post Office..

Give me strength.
🤮

I see Henry's dick more than I see my fiance's FFS

That lunch - does she realise that you can buy plain just roll pastry? Because the thought of all that in sweet croissant pastry is making me feel ill. Yet another processed, salt loaded meal for her one year old son.

I wonder if the strong wind that broke their parasol is the same strong wind that blew all of Sof's old solar lights and hanging baaarrrskits away?
I noticed that the ham looked a slightly better quality... Not square but more of an 'of the bone' look 🤪

View attachment 196626

Spotted at my local Post Office..

Give me strength.
It's my birthday Saturday and I'd be mortified if I received that.

Reactions: 4
So lovely dancing lady has saved Rons dance to the boogie bank..
Had Jamie saved hers to the wank bank??

Those croissants looked vom and how long does it take one man to put up a parasol (with more solar lights 🙄)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.