Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why in the name of God’s green earth has that little boy got a t-shirt on saying Ronnie Roo?? As if it wasn’t bad enough that literally everything he owns has his name on, he’s now wearing tit with his pet name on??

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Reactions: 28
She has to try her hardest to get something to stick “Ron” or “Ronnie roo” as Stace has pickle and isn’t her range little pickle or something this is part of her “busy work” it’s all planned.

Reactions: 12
bleeping Hinchers! Can't even try giving a book away on Facebook without being attacked 🙄 what a nasty woman!!!View attachment 196587View attachment 196588View attachment 196589
Oh Wendy, couldn't you just #bekond babe? What a bleeping idiot 🤦 why do these people instantly rush to the defence of someone who wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire? So quick to jump to telling people they should just duck off and nobody would miss them, yet have the audacity to tell anyone who doesn't worship at the grey altar of Mrs Hinch that they should just scroll on and if you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything? Well done on your calm and measured reply!

Reactions: 30
Oh my God, that's vile! How dare you have a different opinion from her. "Pure" made me laugh 😂
Where the hell do they get these ideas that she is ‘pure’? It’s often being used, ‘the purest, kindest soul’ 🤢 etc etc.
How can someone be pure when half their circulating blood is Juvederm and Botox?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Where the hell do they get these ideas that she is ‘pure’? It’s often being used, ‘the purest, kindest soul’ 🤢 etc etc.
How can someone be pure when half their circulating blood is Juvederm and Botox?
Not to mention all the clogged arteries full of spaghetti hoops and mugshots 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Has sh

Has she actually read that BOOK? I’ve never seen her recommend books - only showing off books that she remembers from childhood 😂 what happened to the BLM books - I thought she was ordering a set of educational books which she said she’d share?
Did the ghost writer help her with that particular book review? 😉 that was probably another deadline she had to meet.

also why can’t her mum teach her how to cook a roast dinner?
Big Freda can’t teach her. She doesn’t seem to be able to cook one herself 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has to try her hardest to get something to stick “Ron” or “Ronnie roo” as Stace has pickle and isn’t her range little pickle or something this is part of her “busy work” it’s all planned.
Don’t suppose there’d be a T shirt that’s big enough for ‘RonnieRooduzhavetuftslonglegsmovesfurniturelikePickfordsanddances likeWayneSleep’

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Big Freda can’t teach her. She doesn’t seem to be able to cook one herself 🤢
Wasn't there a "mum's roast" recipe in one of her books which consisted of "bag of frozen roast potatoes, packet of dried stuffing mix, bag of frozen veg" etc. Basically nothing made from scratch, old Freda was clearly too busy ruling the family with an iron rod to do proper cooking!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is anyone else curious to see what the Mrs Hinch brand consumer profile looks like? 🤣

My background is in social media / branding / PR so I’m quite sure this document will exist. In case you’re not aware, it will show what the ideal customer would be for the Mrs Hinch brand and her content will be strategically planned to target it. My guess would be female, age 18-35, mother of young children, lower socioeconomic status, tech savvy etc.

I’ve worked for global brands who will even predict the daily routine of the ideal customer I.e she wakes up at 6am and goes to the gym, heads straight to the train station for work at 7:30am, she will read XYZ magazines on her Kindle on the way, etc. 😬. I’m not implying that Mrs Hinch profiles customers as specific as this. It’s more of an insight into how we’re all being profiled without realising it 😬

Next time you watch her stories, try to think WHY is Sophie sharing this? Every story will have a reason and a way to target her ideal customer. Using EBay & her love for bargains (socioeconomic), the focus on skincare & make-up (female) showing her meals for Ronnie (mother), the trolling (Tech savvy) - everything targets her ideal customer. I don’t necessarily think she does these things to appear relatable, it’s strategic.

I’m not interested in discussing Sophie as a person, only the Mrs Hinch brand because I find it interesting. Everything will be extremely calculated and strategic. I would be surprised if she doesn’t have a content calendar, which is why we see so much pre-recorded content.

If you take a step back and view her Instagram as a brand, rather than a person, then you will notice that she’s no different to any other brand. She’s just doing it in a unique way. You have to hand it to her, she is very good at what she does 🤣
This explains things perfectly 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 You’re so right

Reactions: 8
What!!!! Vests new posting!!! 😂😂😂 Don't think Zoph has agreed to that one lol
Henry is showing all that extra blubber off in Jaymee’s stories.
Do you think that the Hinch’s PR machine is pushing the Mr Hinch brand and expecting stories from him? His content is just as boring as hers!

Reactions: 8
Oh my God! The latest Mr Hinch story!!! Into the ‘boogie bank’ you go! That’s proper made me laugh the dirty dog. I bet Zoph didn’t pre-approve that one 😂😂😂 That has proper tickled me that has. She’s going to be livid. No talcy neck for him for at least a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is anyone else curious to see what the Mrs Hinch brand consumer profile looks like? 🤣

My background is in social media / branding / PR so I’m quite sure this document will exist. In case you’re not aware, it will show what the ideal customer would be for the Mrs Hinch brand and her content will be strategically planned to target it. My guess would be female, age 18-35, mother of young children, lower socioeconomic status, tech savvy etc.

I’ve worked for global brands who will even predict the daily routine of the ideal customer I.e she wakes up at 6am and goes to the gym, heads straight to the train station for work at 7:30am, she will read XYZ magazines on her Kindle on the way, etc. 😬. I’m not implying that Mrs Hinch profiles customers as specific as this. It’s more of an insight into how we’re all being profiled without realising it 😬

Next time you watch her stories, try to think WHY is Sophie sharing this? Every story will have a reason and a way to target her ideal customer. Using EBay & her love for bargains (socioeconomic), the focus on skincare & make-up (female) showing her meals for Ronnie (mother), the trolling (Tech savvy) - everything targets her ideal customer. I don’t necessarily think she does these things to appear relatable, it’s strategic.

I’m not interested in discussing Sophie as a person, only the Mrs Hinch brand because I find it interesting. Everything will be extremely calculated and strategic. I would be surprised if she doesn’t have a content calendar, which is why we see so much pre-recorded content.

If you take a step back and view her Instagram as a brand, rather than a person, then you will notice that she’s no different to any other brand. She’s just doing it in a unique way. You have to hand it to her, she is very good at what she does 🤣
Thanks but it’s the sheeple who need to read this.
We have known for 200 threads she’s a brand.

Reactions: 4
Poor old Hen, just as he lost the Christmas weight, he's put on lockdown weight!

Soph, sort your dog out. It's your responsibility to make sure he's not fat!
Screenshot_20200730_115159.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.