Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soph hun, we just watched you taking the cover off your plug. So how come it looked absolutely nothing like the "before" photo you showed at the end? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Does she never wash her hair or has the cleaner already cleaned the plug hole for her.

Watch any cleaning account that actually cleans and the plug holes always have a massive clump of hair, ours always have a massive clump of hair - Sophie must live in a parallel universe where noone ever sheds hair 😂

Reactions: 11
Was anyone else disappointed when she took the top off the shower plug.? I really thought we would see some proper filth and see her reaction to having to do some 'real' cleaning.

Reactions: 9
Ma Barker has definitely been there yesterday if Henry’s had a groom. No way would Jamie have taken him and Ronnie out on his own at the same time!

Reactions: 16
That before picture is NOT how it looked when she took the cap off in the video 😂😂 Fucks’ sake. Does she think we’re all daft?

Reactions: 13
I personally think there is a shelf life with Instagram and Mrs Hinch’s channel definitely doesn’t have longevity. It has hit its peak and the account is maturing. You can see how Sophie is handing this, as her style and content keeps changing. It’s like she’s testing the waters to see what is performing well.

This may also be an unpopular opinion amongst influencers but I would view Tattle as a tool if I was them. Brands pay thousands to have consumer & product research conducted, they get it here for free 🤷🏼‍♀️. I know it can’t be nice to see personal things written about you but if they, too, take a step back and view themselves as a brand then they could actually find this free information helpful and insightful. I think Sophie deleting comments and controlling the narrative on her Instagram profile only fuels the fire on here.
This is interesting and I think you’re spot on

Reactions: 11
I personally think there is a shelf life with Instagram and Mrs Hinch’s channel definitely doesn’t have longevity. It has hit its peak and the account is maturing. You can see how Sophie is handing this, as her style and content keeps changing. It’s like she’s testing the waters to see what is performing well.

This may also be an unpopular opinion amongst influencers but I would view Tattle as a tool if I was them. Brands pay thousands to have consumer & product research conducted, they get it here for free 🤷🏼‍♀️. I know it can’t be nice to see personal things written about you but if they, too, take a step back and view themselves as a brand then they could actually find this free information helpful and insightful. I think Sophie deleting comments and controlling the narrative on her Instagram profile only fuels the fire on here.
I find it quite fascinating that she's the most boring person on insta and yet we've managed to fill over 200 threads on her

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I remember that plug video the first time around 😴😴😴. Repeat, repeat, repeat, my minions will never know, they’re thick as tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m surprised she admits Ron don perfect child’s only started to dance at over a year old surely he was winning dance contests at 6 months or at least had the offers guysssss but was to anxious to attend she always milks it’s when he actually does something for her

Can’t wait until he’s walking and she has no option but to baby proof you can’t hold onto a child 24/7 they need the run of the room no containing

Reactions: 10
Does she never wash her hair or has the cleaner already cleaned the plug hole for her.

Watch any cleaning account that actually cleans and the plug holes always have a massive clump of hair, ours always have a massive clump of hair - Sophie must live in a parallel universe where noone ever sheds hair 😂
She never washes her bastard hair, that’s why!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m surprised she admits Ron don perfect child’s only started to dance at over a year old surely he was winning dance contests at 6 months or at least had the offers guysssss but was to anxious to attend she always milks it’s when he actually does something for her

Can’t wait until he’s walking and she has no option but to baby proof you can’t hold onto a child 24/7 they need the run of the room no containing
He'll probably have a run in the back garden, like a guinea pig!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chuffin’ hell. Ronnie Roo personalised T shirt 🙄🙄. Why doesn’t she go the whole hog and call him Rooney🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ma Barker has definitely been there yesterday if Henry’s had a groom. No way would Jamie have taken him and Ronnie out on his own at the same time!
I don’t even think Jamie took him I reckon that’s why she was so quiet wouldn’t be surprised if it was all staged in the morning and her and Jamie took off leaving mother and Ronnie and the chicken??!? Cause didn’t she get all stressy last time he went?!?

Reactions: 9
I don’t even think Jamie took him I reckon that’s why she was so quiet wouldn’t be surprised if it was all staged in the morning and her and Jamie took off leaving mother and Ronnie and the chicken??!? Cause didn’t she get all stressy last time he went?!?
Good point actually. A day out with Jamie while ma watches Ronnie sounds a lot more likely

Reactions: 12
bleeping Hinchers! Can't even try giving a book away on Facebook without being attacked 🙄 what a nasty woman!!!
Screenshot_20200730_110528.jpg
Screenshot_20200730_110544.jpg
Screenshot_20200730_110600.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.