Mrs Hinch #204 Sorry Ron no mud for you. Those Viennesse (s)whirls look like white dog doo doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A mud kitchen for ronsome but puts in a quarter bit of Cheerios so he can eat and play the fake mud alike , it’s a mud kitchen wheres the real stuff and actually let him get dirty and messy for once , that screenshot was just staged oh look handsome loves it woohoo then I bet she quickly takes him scrub his wee hands and changes him 😡😡😡

Reactions: 9
At what age I wonder will she reach full maturity. She needs to sit on the naughty step for 30 min again I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine being so boring you have to keep banging on about flip flops for content 😂

Holy tit at the thread recaps were gonna need to release a book or 3 to keep up with keeping up 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Today’s meal really wasn’t that bad compared to the tit she’s been feeding him lately!

No dog ham
No sweet croissant dough
No hotdogs
No turmeric
No wasabi but not wasabi
No soy sauce

that’s probably one of the best attempts of a nutritious toddler meal I’ve ever seen her do (Minus the wafer thin bleached bread of course)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell did she get some last night or something, she’s on one today!
Also due to the rain my cats had me up alllll night, at no point have I needed to tell myself ‘I’ve got this’ today, I’ve just got on with my day!
And those dinosaurs look minging. ATV fellow Audi owner xx

Reactions: 16
I hope Jamie smacks her in the face with her grotty slippers, the stupid cow.
And if that's a messy house, you're welcome to come to mine Zoph, you'd have a bleeping aneurysm at the amount of toys on the living room floor during the day and the washing up in the sink 😂
Sorry but I really don't think it's appropriate to say you hope her husband smacks her ... Domestic volance isn't a joke, no matter how annoying they may be, no woman should have that wished upon her 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Bloody hell did she get some last night or something, she’s on one today!
Also due to the rain my cats had me up alllll night, at no point have I needed to tell myself ‘I’ve got this’ today, I’ve just got on with my day!
And those dinosaurs look minging. ATV fellow Audi owner xx
My cat meowed outside the window until I got up and let her in at around 2.30am last night. She was so happy with me for opening the door, that she brought me a present. Alas it wasn't a pair of flip-flops that I could easily have just chucked out the door. No it was a half dead mouse that was still lively enough to run around the kitchen leaving a trail of blood in its wake.
By the time I'd caught it, disposed of it and washed the blood off the kitchen floor, it was 3am and I was wide awake.

To add insult to injury, my husband slept through the whole thing :mad:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe how much she trips herself up with silly lies....I would ask how does she remember them all but she clearly doesn’t given the Tattle Super Sleuths 🕵️‍♀️ who expose them with ease.

So the pergola is finished then (as we all suspected the other week) and the invisible Audi - like why lie about a car? Other than it then doesn’t make her relatable to her sheeple. To be honest I don’t think the sheeple would care, they’re so far up her backside that they’d genuinely say she deserves all the money she’s got through them!

It’s so painfully clear that she reads here too with the whole ‘my house isn’t a showroom honest!’ :rolleyes:. Flip flop gate is getting so tedious now - it wasn’t funny the first time and it’s not now the umpteenth time. While I believe it’s all an act/contrived it’s also weirdly passive aggressive and if Jamie was to throw her shoes about I don’t think it would be considered funny.

Reactions: 38
‘ I honestly don’t read the online stuff’

Now there’s a word ‘honestly‘ ! Well you did if you saw that. Such a liar.

Cleaning her bIns out when her kid needs playing with!! Can’t that wait then, they were hardly dirty 😂 All for the gram!
How many more friggin chemicals can she spray on that bin and then sprinkling more crap into it to make it smell nice right next to poor Henry's food and water bowls!! That poor dog will be overpowered with the smell. Stupid cow needs a slap in the face with a soggy flip flop.

Reactions: 12
My cat meowed outside the window until I got up and let her in at around 2.30am last night. She was so happy with me for opening the door, that she brought me a present. Alas it wasn't a pair of flip-flops that I could easily have just chucked out the door. No it was a half dead mouse that was still lively enough to run around the kitchen leaving a trail of blood in its wake.
By the time I'd caught it, disposed of it and washed the blood off the kitchen floor, it was 3am and I was wide awake.

To add insult to injury, my husband slept through the whole thing :mad:
Oh nooo, I hope you storied it all on your insta and receive some gifted cleaning items, things for your cat and maybe even a whole new kitchen floor!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I suppose throwing flip flops out the door is an improvement on a spoilt brat throwing their toys out of the pram.
Maybe your slippers should have joined them on the front lawn Soph (mind you don’t scratch the Audi though whilst throwing things!) 😂

Just watched Jamie’s story......no ice cream tonight for you Soph! She’ll be withholding the games of Cluedo or your delicious meals if you’re not careful Jamie!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.