Mrs Hinch #204 Sorry Ron no mud for you. Those Viennesse (s)whirls look like white dog doo doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has ronnie actually got an ipad😮 I cant believe she would spend that amount on him without begging for one first
i notice she’s never showed it before. She obviously doesn’t want to shatter the illusion of ‘perfect mother’ by admitting that she plonks him down with the iPad like every other mum does sometimes. There’s nothing wrong with doing that to keep them entertained while she gets things done but she would never admit that. She’ll kick herself when she sees it’s in her story and been posted on here lol

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think I missed the point of her throwing the flip flops out the front, as all I could think of was... Paint your fence you scruff 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg I came on to comment about iPad... She is a real mum after all... that's how she gets him to eat all his slop! Lol

Reactions: 11
I think there has been mention of the ipad before:unsure:, many threads ago

Have you seen his recent story? 🙈 Cringe
Every now and again they do this.
Compete against each other for the funniest story as if they are a power couple.
Not working guyzzz

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
‘ I honestly don’t read the online stuff’

Now there’s a word ‘honestly‘ ! Well you did if you saw that. Such a liar.

Cleaning her bIns out when her kid needs playing with!! Can’t that wait then, they were hardly dirty 😂 All for the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hope vestie writes "you're a flipping flopping bleep" into her ice cream tonight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Aww bless no message in the ice cream tonight then!! Also why is he nipping out for her lunch?!??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Firstly. You said it was pouring down so you were staying in all day but in that flip-flop video, the sun is shining and there’s no sign of any rain.
Secondly, You don’t read anything online but you’re addressing something you read online? What? Make your mind up, do you read stuff online or not???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
That iPad is hers, I’m pretty certain. The reflection of it has been seen before when she’s taken photos. I expect it’s just been lazily placed on the high chair when she or he’s sat at the table as it’s the right sort of height to lean across and place it on there.

Reactions: 9
I think maybe the perGOLA furnishing may just be Ronseals cheerio buffet bar? Moved up there to keep it safe from "the rain"?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.