Mrs Hinch # 202 Jamie has tiny hands, Ron is fed up of being a dancing mans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SS and family have spent the afternoon and evening at the beach getting filthy, laughing and eating ice-cream. SH and family have spent the afternoon and evening in the garden watching pigeons tit, pointing and eating half a potato.
Ss videos of Rex made me smile!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
LOVE that SS went to the beach with her family and Rex got caked in mud. Then caked in ice cream as did Joe & SS. Wholesome family fun. Can you imagine Hinch ever letting Ronnie get that dirty or have that much fun??? Makes me feel really sad for Ronnie.
I was thinking the exact same thing. I get the impression Soph maybe wasn't brought up like that herself so doesn't really think to do those things with Ronnie (I'm obviously speculating here). But it appears she has absolutely no interest in broadening little Ronnie's horizons beyond the garden centre.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
That pigeon is my new favourite tattler 😂 She should be grateful though. At least cleaning up bird tit will give her some real cleaning content to show. Can’t wait for what inappropriate music she chooses for the montage, although I reckon she peaked with marrying the sweet potato crap & “sexual healing”.. I’m really trying to be generous, but how the duck did she come up with that as an idea?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've said before I actually love her sleepers and flowers and I'm a sucker for hydrangeas but that Ronnie's veggie patch is absolutely awful 🙄
Sorry to say it looks like a child’s grave without the headstone 😕

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
1. She has fake hydrangeas hanging from her fence.
2. The white plants that she staked are not hydrangeas.
3. Why is it ‘Ronnie‘s Veg plot’ when he’s never been involved in the planting of it and he’s only 1.
4. She referred to some of the dying plants in her ‘greenhouse’ as ‘growing plants’ - all real plants are growing plants if you treat them properly.
5. She expressed surprise that her dying plants - all straggly and yellow - hadn’t produced -any veg yet. Duh.
6. I hope all the pigeons gather and crap all over her per-bleeping-goal-aaaa. 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I was thinking the exact same thing. I get the impression Soph maybe wasn't brought up like that herself so doesn't really think to do those things with Ronnie (I'm obviously speculating here). But it appears she has absolutely no interest in broadening little Ronnie's horizons beyond the garden centre.
Rex & Joe at the end of the stories was so lovely to watch. So normal and fun. I just don’t get why Hinch doesn’t seem to have those moments, if she had we would all see them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just caught one of Hinchs stories been avoiding them because they are ultra boring, boring grey life in a boring grey house with a boring grey garden. What IS that tit she served up for dinner. Half a potato each filled with mess wtaf! It looked disgusting and actually made me feel sick. I dont even get what her account is about, supposed to be a cleaning page but I've only ever seen her cleaning her sink and polishing her mirrors and flicking her fingers at her bed? Seems to be more of a baby page now, a baby that doesnt seem to do anything other than walk around the garden with that hairy thing or stand at a basket? What is the POINT of her?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Rex & Joe at the end of the stories was so lovely to watch. So normal and fun. I just don’t get why Hinch doesn’t seem to have those moments, if she had we would all see them.
She doesn't have those moments because she's too busy wanking off her taps and making little messes to clean up. Fred Vest is doing the majority of the parenting there (helped along by Mad Ma Barker). She has duck all bond with Ronnieblesshim because her Insta fame and raking in the dollar is more important.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lots of "celebs" "friends" were gifted the clothes so she probably has them but not good enough to put them on him and show everyone... !! Plus it's not got his name on so she may forget What he called if wears an outfit without.
I think that she has her own range in the pipeline... which is why she hasn’t got Ronnie any of SS range as she’s not allowed to advertise it unless she works with primark?!
Could be wrong.

Reactions: 10
Yoghurt on a jacket? Eh?
The pigeon summed it up nicely all over her pergola...

shite.
atv

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Anyone catching other cleaning accounts taking the piss out of her - mainly the pergolllaaaaaaaaaaa whilst in her new “Gretel” filter ? 😂😂 I cant cope

Ps I’ll die happy if I never hear the word memoir and pergola again 💀

Also random unrelated thought - do you think they all tit liquid orange constantly from sweet potatoes 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I am a firm beleiver that babies and toddlers are happy and content in their own surroundings and homes
They don't need constant days out, play dates, baby groups etc
So I can't fault her here
Plenty of fresh air in the garden
The only thing he is lacking is his mum rolling around on the floor with him
AND interaction with other kids
Which a lot of kids are lacking at the moment because of covid restrictions
Babies thrive with a good solid routine
That's my opinion
I don't think Ronnie would be much different no matter where he was
Its sad to watch him sometimes as he seems to not be into his mum at all
But maybe he just is more animated when the camera is off and has more personality....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s going to rocking inside a basket come winter when they can’t get into the garden anymore....where will Ron toddle around then?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.