Mrs Hinch # 202 Jamie has tiny hands, Ron is fed up of being a dancing mans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread and absolutely crying with laughter at the comments. I can’t stand the woman honestly she buys tit after tit every single day and posts on her story like it’s QVC! Can’t stand the constant cleaning with a million different sprays and potions either. I’m not being funny but last thing I wanna do first thing when I wake up is clean the oven! She needs to bore off!!

Reactions: 22
Do we think the neighbours on the other side of the fence at the pergola are putting down all manner of birdseed and fat balls to attract horny pigeons with the hope that they’ll tit all over the show?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
OK guys fess up, who does the pigeon belong to?
Because that was a very well aimed poo from the pigeon 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That poor lad is dying for turkey dinosaurs, waffles and beans! 😂😂😂
Or crispy pancakes, Smileys and sweet corn. Proper beige tea 😍🤤🤤
Instead he gets peppers mixed with a petit filois and shoved in a sweet potato... Nice

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Do we think the neighbours on the other side of the fence at the pergola are putting down all manner of birdseed and fat balls to attract horny pigeons with the hope that they’ll tit all over the show?
I would 😂😂😂😂😂 what’s with the back fence of the PEEERRRGOOLLLLLLAAAA looking as wonky as hell? Either it’s broke or they need to fake ivy the foook out of the fence to hide it. My OCD in overdrive looking at it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see she didn’t post Ronnie had eaten all his dinner and she was adding to his board! 😂
I imagine even Henry wouldn’t eat that shite she served Ronnie!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those potatoes made me feel sick, I bet even Fatsomes would have turned his nose up at them! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
SS and family have spent the afternoon and evening at the beach getting filthy, laughing and eating ice-cream. SH and family have spent the afternoon and evening in the garden watching pigeons tit, pointing and eating half a potato.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
I reckon that pigeon had the leftover yogurt salad 🤢 he and Ron are both shitting though the eye of a needle #headshrunk

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I cleaned kitchen cupboards ( for one of my daughters cleaning clients - she’s on holiday ) with an antibacterial spray from Tesco and 2 microfibre clothes ) Came up lovely

Reactions: 5
Kate to the party but that garden, I just....!!! She has all that lawn space and could have done a really nice play area for little ronnie. A nice wooden climbing frame, play house and a sand pit,. I would love a big garden like that with a lovely lawn. Ive got a concrete jungle and a tiny one at that. It doesnt even look that good what she's done, no colour just dull and miserable

Reactions: 18
LOVE that SS went to the beach with her family and Rex got caked in mud. Then caked in ice cream as did Joe & SS. Wholesome family fun. Can you imagine Hinch ever letting Ronnie get that dirty or have that much fun??? Makes me feel really sad for Ronnie.

Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.