Mrs Hinch # 202 Jamie has tiny hands, Ron is fed up of being a dancing mans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know how you get crazy cat ladies? Soph is a crazy pigeon lady

I know pigeons aren't parrots but I just wanted to say Channnneeeellllllll (if you know you know)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Love a bit of Abba. I play Fernando to my son and he kicks his legs and smiles (he's only 4 months) he does it to most songs but I play that one over and over and screech at him calling him a kicky leg mansz
Omg does he just lurrrrrve Abba? Are they his favourite thing in the world? Would you even say he's obsessed?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg does he just lurrrrrve Abba? Are they his favourite thing in the world? Would you even say he's obsessed?!
I mean he kicks his legs and smiles a lot. But I have telepathic abilities and know he lurrrrrves Abba. He kicks his legs and smiles in a different way to how he kicks his legs and smiles at other songs. Maybe it's just because i like Abba and I'm forcing him into he luurrrvvves what I think he should lurrve, who knows

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Keyhole sorry the other thread closed and not sure how to quote across threads (or if you can) but think it’s more that it’s a bit of a running joke that a cleaner comes in on a Thursday and that’s why she takes that day off and why she does so little actual cleaning these days.

But there are some proper sleuths on here who may have seen something that’s I’ve missed that does allude to an actual cleaner?

C7C2ABAF-9B9F-42C6-9B46-B4CDE7A9F2A2.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Vestlife is on a promise tonight ladies! All this sexual lovey dovey soundtrack for dinner & now the pigeons 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Has she congratulated her bestie SS on her new clothing line yet? Maybe I missed it....

Reactions: 7
Omg ... bingo to who said about the pigeons shitting on her pergola! Guys stop giving her content haha

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
That pigeon is now my spirit animal. Just think he's flapping about shitting on her pergola completely oblivious to the amount of women who are cheering him on from the world wide web

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Has she congratulated her bestie SS on her new clothing line yet? Maybe I missed it....
Lots of "celebs" "friends" were gifted the clothes so she probably has them but not good enough to put them on him and show everyone... !! Plus it's not got his name on so she may forget What he called if wears an outfit without.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Forget Gretel Soph, you need a Mrs Potato head filter after that abomination of a "meal" 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lots of "celebs" "friends" were gifted the clothes so she probably has them but not good enough to put them on him and show everyone... !! Plus it's not got his name on so she may forget What he called if wears an outfit without.
Good point. But when to say well done mate etc... just goes to show you that these so called Gram Besties are all faking it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.