Mrs Hinch # 202 Jamie has tiny hands, Ron is fed up of being a dancing mans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do her and Jamie eat? It's either a portion of what ronlonglegsmaaanz is having or they eat later. The portion sizes seem to be off too. My hubby would laugh in my face, that's snack size to him.

Reactions: 10
If she had chilli that she needed to use up why didn’t she give them all that instead of the tit she served up

Reactions: 12
Chilli would have been a nice accompaniment to some raw onion and pepper nachos. Hold the sweet chilli sauce 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s intrigued me is the stuff she apparently had just kicking about that needed using up. I’ve hate watched her for some time now (car crash viewing innit?) and literally never seen her cook or use chilli or mozzarella in anything.
She doesn’t strike me as the sort that would keep leftovers. She’s never once mentioned how she hates waste or anything. Whenever you see her chopping a quarter of a vegetable for Ronnie’s lunch she obviously just throws the rest away as it’s always a whole pepper or whole cucumber that she waggles about the kitchen.

I need a break - I care far too deeply about Hinch’s food waste 😂
I think it’s because her content is so boring it makes us fascinated by these things - the fact that she takes cheese out of the packet (pre grated of course) and puts it in a teeny tiny glass dish to then take the cheese out of that really bugs me. Really really bugs me but I still watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Oh ffs she's naming the pigeons .... She really is just a child in her head and Jamie and her parents and her hinchers all play up to it

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
What the hell was that screeching "I love him so muchaaa" on Ron's dancing video? I know we all have an accent but bloody pronounce your words properly at least!
Omg I thought the same. I was actually embarrassed when she screamed that at the top of her voice.
I really dislike this woman! She “lavs everything so much” no wonder she’s about 3 stone wet through. Rrrronnie eats more than her and vestlife. I’m hungry looking at her disgusting food! She’s just a twit. Spend, spend, spend! Make tit food! Clean the already clean sink. Put the fat dog to bed and repeat tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not being funny but those sweet potato shite things she made would literally be a small starter for me. Am I just a fat fucker?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Not being funny but those sweet potato shite things she made would literally be a small starter for me. Am I just a fat fucker?
No your not a fat fucker, you are correct that is a crap dinner I would be very disappointed ‘is that it?’ Poor vesty must get 2am kebabs to keep his figure chunky xx

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No your not a fat fucker, you are correct that is a crap dinner I would be very disappointed ‘is that it?’ Poor vesty must get 2am kebabs to keep his figure chunky xx
He probs has a secret snack drawer full of Double Deckers and crisps that he scoffs in the early hours to fill him up

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh ffs she's naming the pigeons .... She really is just a child in her head and Jamie and her parents and her hinchers all play up to it
She should call them Jamie and soph! She just pecks away at him anyway 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why is she wanting to film two pigeons who are away to have a shag? Does nobody in a 5 meter radius not have a phone shoved in their face with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“I should name the pigeons”
Hinch pigeons.....because everything is HERS!!!!! 🙄😤
duck she makes me scratch my neck! Time for me to talc up!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ok I know this has been said but.what.the.actual.duck.is.yoghurt.salad?!?!

Tomatoes, peppers and yoghurt on a sweet potato 🤢. I thought I’d stumbled back onto the Jack Monroe thread - looks like something she’d concoct and think she was being a real maverick in the process.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Have i been eating yoghurt wrong the whole time? I have mine with fruit in it for breakfast or a quick snack????? Still learning guyz be kind

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Bet Jaymeeee rings for a Chinese when Zoph goes to bed after that monstrosity she called dinner

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.