Mrs Hinch #200 We’re not going away. While Soph keeps lying we’re here to stay...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for Ronnie just being shoved behind the back of the sofa all the time, and not only that, he barely reacts to his own Mum, sure he was dancing but he barely even looked at her and didn't look happy at all, poor little lamb.
I know! Who has her phone number? I want to tell her to move that single chair from the bay window and set his play area there. In the actual family room rather than on the back door step. My sister in law is a total witch and a terrible mother and still she’s better than hinch.

As for the dancing, that’s a normal child’s reaction to music! 🕺🏻 My kids were bopping to music before they could pull themselves up! The difference is my kids had beaming smiles and their eyes would sparkle with joy. 💛
They still bop when the music is on. And they are teenagers now 😎
I have a million hours of video when they were babies but I forgot to post it on social media for the whole world to see guuuyys

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I’ll be spending my Saturday waiting to hear if zoph achieves her bathroom shelves clean today. Right on the edge of my seat here

Another undeclared ad with the zoflora boxes book ending her tales for for the hard of comprehending

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Guyzz, guyzzzz. She’s hoping to get the bathroom shelves done today ..... and she’s going to let us know how she gets on! Can’t stand this sort of excitement on a Saturday morning 😆

I’ll be spending my Saturday waiting to hear if zoph achieves her bathroom shelves clean today. Right on the edge of my seat here
Ha ha we had the same thought at the same time!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m hoping that Ronnie just looks sullen because the camera is pointing at him. My youngest is like this - a proper smiley giggler but her face drops when asked to pose or perform.

Reactions: 7
I know! Who has her phone number? I want to tell her to move that single chair from the bay window and set his play area there. In the actual family room rather than on the back door step. My sister in law is an actual witch and a terrible mother and still she’s better than hinch

As for the dancing, that’s a normal child’s reaction to music! 🕺🏻 My kids were bopping to music before they could pull themselves up! The difference is my kids had beaming smiles and their eyes would sparkle with joy. 💛
They still bop when the music is on. And they are teenagers now 😎
I have a million hours of video when they were babies but I forgot to post it on social media for the whole world to see guuuyys
It is very strange to have the child hidden behind the sofa away from the main part of the room and the family

Reactions: 13
"everyone has their own story to tell" well surely you can't have anything else to tell us Zoph? You put your life, including cleaning your shitter, your game nights with hubby and your son all over social media. There's nothing you don't share with cumslut and only fans...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
" I play Whitney every morning after breakfast now".

Sophie stop, stop using your little boy as a performing monkey. Stop recording his every move and playing it for 3.6m strangers. Stop expecting him to quite literally dance to your tune every day. Ronnie looks so sad, put the phone down and play with him ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 45
That video of her little boy ‘dancing’ is heartbreaking, he’s clearly unsteady on his feet as he hasn’t the muscles to stand yet so his knees are buckling. Instead of screaming at him for ‘dancing’ why not put your bloody phone down and sit next to him helping him and playing with him. She is awful

Reactions: 22
My son is like that, my MIL screeches and shouted at him over facetime through lockdown now she sees him in person she still does it. He just stares at her blankly or cries. He is the smiliest happiest baby for everyone else
OMG sammmmmmmme! “HAVE YOU GOT A SORE TUMMY HAVE YOU GOT A SORE TUMMY HAVE YOU GOT A SORE TUMMY” no she’s just sick of your bullshit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🎉Congratulations fellow tattle bastards 200,000 thread comments about her and as @bubbletea123 said On thread Mrs Hinch#1 all those threads ago

‘’ ‘Everything she cleans is already clean. And how many times can someone clean a sink’

Evidently 1000’s! 🥂 see you all up the field tonight for the bbq x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
OMG sammmmmmmme! “HAVE YOU GOT A SORE TUMMY HAVE YOU GOT A SORE TUMMY HAVE YOU GOT A SORE TUMMY” no she’s just sick of your bullshit 🤣
My MIL thinks he doesn't smile and cries when she's screeching at him is because he needs a bottle 🤣 literally says it after he was fed 5 mins ago 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
1, what is the point in the lists if they can get done 'whenever'.... oh wait £££££! I kinda feel like by saying 'it's been going for ages, who cares' it's like admitting the lists are redundant you know? If that makes sense.
2. What's all this finally-get-to-tell-my story bullshit. She tells us her 'story' about 532 times a day. What *don't* we know Sophie hun? Come on, give us a clue? We know you had weight loss surgery but feel like it's what's inside that counts guyyyyyys yet you still show us how thin you are a year after giving birth whilst preaching we shouldn't get caught up in image,caked in make up & fake eyelashes & hair extensions & filters. We know you just don't know how this happened to little old you when all you did was clean your 'ouse. We know you had the big fat only way is Essex gypsy wedding of your dreams. We know that people are constantly trolling you on some website called tattle that you have never seen or been on but people are spreading lies and saying mean things about you so that you wake up at 5 - shock! 5am guys! - am and get the squits and a hangover even though you tell us 4 times a week that you don't drink because you are just so quirky and different to everyone else 'cos you love staying in your 'ouse and never going out because you get anxiety and love cleaning. We know you love your son more than anyone ever loved their child ever in the history of the world ever because you tell us 8 times a day. We know Jamie is your rock and picks you up off your shark hoovered zophlora spring awakening floor but leaves his flip flops out which infuriates you because of course you argue guyyyyys you are just like everyone else except you are his princess cuz he writed it on your ice cream guyyyyys innit. We know you don't know nuffink about make up except for when you learned it all from instagram accounts guys, and then you forgets sometimes and you show us your drawwwwwwers full of make up and skin care. We know you love fields! And handsnumsumsus mans! And animals (cuz you always ALWAYS puts a tin of dawg food in the shelter bins in Tescos guys! See?)! And Rrondadoronronnielonglegsronnieblesshims more than ANYTHING CUS HE IS THE WORLD AND we even know what he has for lunch every day and that he does has feetz and tufts! We know you are full of tit and nothing but a selfish, self-obsessed fake wannabe reality tv 'celeb' who got lucky but contributes NOTHING to this world except one sorry message: consume consume consume.Hope that makes sense all the vest hun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 127
No, hun you don’t buy your wooshing products. You’re gifted them and paid to advertise too, win-win for zophie. Hth

Thinking about that holding cover for the fantastic tales of zoph, why did she have those taken? As I don’t remember seeing photos of that dress before? This me me me memwire has obviously been planned for at least a year as she was expecting in that photo. So much for her comment of not having her hair or makeup done for so long after she gave birth 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Can’t believe we are on thread 200 talking bout the same stuff we did on thread 1 except with Ronnie thrown in too

Reactions: 19
Anyone else noticed how she’s started trying to make buying swipe ups on insta a ‘thing’ first the nip & fab that she saw on someone’s insta the other week, then saying she was ‘sucked in’ to buying elf after marios story and next the Dani dyer Vaseline.... all will come full circle to her of course and encourage her army to impulse buy her swipe ups more so they can be more like her

Reactions: 9
Good morning tattlers. Can't stay long this morning I'm afraid. I'm just going to finish wanking my tap, put the cloths to bed and then febreeze the tit out of the cat. I'm then off to find a random field to plonk my arse in and hide from the world. ATV xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 30
CONGRATS to us on 200 threads. Shall I make creamy tuna & tumeric pasta for our celebratory bbq up the field, or would people prefer eggy spinach cheese ham wet muffins? I can't remember which is Doronron's fave, somebody check the white board in the cupboard. Or nip up to the loft & get the memory box out, I am sure there's a whole album of pics of fave foods guys. Now, who's wearing a wedding dress?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Can I just offer my congratulations to you all on your 200th thread? You’ve all worked so hard for this, you deserve it! Don’t worry about all the other threads, they’re just jealous - keep doing what you do, keep being you!

I have stayed away from all things Hinch for a day or two - it annoys me that the Hinch machine elicits any emotional response from me as I really shouldn’t give a tit but I get so annoyed with/about her 😠 and I don’t like feeling so negative.

(Been looking at celeb and royal gossip as a little sabbatical and it’s done me the world of good 😆)

Reactions: 18
Wow 200 threads for hinchy! Amazing. No matter how much you complain about tattle Sophie we clearly aren't going anywhere. Carry on with your lies and we'll stay here!
On another note Soph, Ronnie is your son not a performing monkey! You've posted one video of him dancing don't need to see it every morning. She'll be holding out a treat soon and getting him to spin round like she does with Henry!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.