Mrs Hinch #200 We’re not going away. While Soph keeps lying we’re here to stay...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie didn’t smile at her the whole time he was dancing this morning, he literally looks so depressed looking at her

Reactions: 28
Ronnie looks so fed up. He'll be on Tattle soon and Hinch will post a story saying she feels betrayed and takes a weekend off insta

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Anyone hear Amyplusbabies mention an on slow vest this morning 😂😂
She bought a baby vest and said she calls them onslow vests 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
God it’s sad to see him looking at her like that 😕
This isn’t a criticism of Ronnie but a comment on his mother’s ‘parenting’. That video has genuinely upset me, poor little lad should be laughing and ‘singing’ along, not reacting like he’s become conditioned to it like Pavlov’s dogs. How she can broadcast that to her alleged 3 million followers God only knows.

Reactions: 33
Does she filter Ronnie or is he really that dark skinned? It doesn’t look like she’s used a filter but who knows. He looks like he’s been on the st moritz
More than likely a filter, if she’s taken the pic or video outside of Instagram eg in Snapchat she can apply filters and when it uploads it won’t show/highlight it’s a filter like if you do it directly on Instagram. You can often tell because the background of the picture is so out of whack colour wise. I really don’t get why she puts filters on him - he’s a baby. If anything she should be safeguarding him by not posting him all over Instagram but that’s an entirely different discussion.

It’s also why she can look so different in her pictures/stories (to the point people think she’s had surgery - who knows maybe she has?) because she’s hiding behind filters. Her choice entirely but she doesn’t need to when there’s nothing wrong with her face.

Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for Ronnie just being shoved behind the back of the sofa all the time, and not only that, he barely reacts to his own Mum, sure he was dancing but he barely even looked at her and didn't look happy at all, poor little lamb.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Amazing that she still doesn't realise what a prick she is after 200 threads.
Poor Ronnie looked fed up this morning. He just wants to play with his toys without screeching from his "mummaz'. With a bit of encouragement, he'd be walking, you can see he's almost there. He should be walking now but mummaaaaazzzzz would rather him dance for her minions.

Reactions: 18
She always goes all in with her new obsessions and sickens herself / everyone with them. This is what’s happening with Whitney. Little man clearly likes music so do what I do and have the radio on constantly when pottering about the house. Sing the songs to him! Dance with him! But no same song and artist over and over so he can perform instead of discovering new music. Also that’s HER music. MY WHITNEY. RON LISTENING TO MY WHITNEY.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
She needs to realise that screeching at him is probably making him confused and he probably thinks he has to do it. I don't see a happy kid dancing to his favourite song. I see a confused kid looking for reassurance. Quiet kids don't react well to being screeched at. A member of my family is like it with my son, way over the top and high pitched and he reacts badly to it, he will hide his face or run away because he gets confused and thinks he is in trouble.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
she has a few more projects planned for this year to do with the house! Surely there is only the loft that is untouched!

Also while caching up on stories. Nice video of vestie with no mask on while shopping. For someone who has covid anxiety she sure is doing well... a baby in a trolly? No masks, touching everything!
You'd think with a platform that big she would be showing off wearing masks telling her sheep to do the same thing.
Sorry if all been mentioned I didn't catch up with all of last thread.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Ronnie didn’t smile at her the whole time he was dancing this morning, he literally looks so depressed looking at her
What's even more sad is that its clearly normal, because its always the same face. All kids can be expressionless sometimes and look at you like you're tit on their shoe, but he's consistent. Any expression he does occasionally give is brief at best

Congrats guuyyyyzzzzz on thread 200 as well!!
A special fanks to Soph for keeping us going for this long. I've been here since around thread 10, and shes gifted me many laughs, and a few friends as well after being here so long. She really is the gift that keeps on giving in so many ways 😂

Reactions: 23
She needs to realise that screeching at him is probably making him confused and he probably thinks he has to do it. I don't see a happy kid dancing to his favourite song. I see a confused kid looking for reassurance. Quiet kids don't react well to being screeched at. A member of my family is like it with my son, way over the top and high pitched and he reacts badly to it, he will hide his face or run away because he gets confused and thinks he is in trouble.
My son is like that, my MIL screeches and shouted at him over facetime through lockdown now she sees him in person she still does it. He just stares at her blankly or cries. He is the smiliest happiest baby for everyone else

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She always seems embarrassed when Jamie speaks when she’s recording for her stories, she will make a weird noise or talk over him every time! She done it again in the shop when they were buying a fake tree for the garden 🙄maybe she’s scared he will call her millions of “friends” shoppers again 😂
I’ve totally missed this... he called them shoppers before?! 😂😂 brilliant!

Just watched this and thought the same :(

Reactions: 8
Has she had a nose job? Her nose is very sharp. That’s the only way I can describe it.

Reactions: 10
You’ll notice Soph said it makes HER day.
Not his obviously. She’s so wickedly selfish. But yeah she just loves it guuuyys

Reactions: 7
Gloves on to polish? It’s not even her doing the polishing! That’s how much I question everything she does, what is real anymore? It’s disgusting real authors spend years perfecting books and she brings out a ‘book’ that contains lists? Also daughter in law was about the new book and pre order my daughter turned round and said don’t per order it’ll be in B&M by Christmas!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.