Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahaha she's so predictable we can all guess her next move :ROFLMAO::LOL:?

I was going to say next it will be soppy bits and bobs about her Hinchers, and voila she did it before I could say lol!

That was part of her old job as she wrote on linked in, to maintain customer relationships to increase and repeat business.

Nothing to see on her insta stories, all basic predictable stuff she's done many times in the past. And her poor gullible hinchers will be believing she actually cares. We should've ss that note she sent to a hincher having really bad times where she just turned it into all about herself lol

ot, anyone else have it blowing a gale outside?!! Think my dustbin lid just went for a stroll across the garden lol.

Reactions: 6
Strange though that in the middle of the anxiety post and the soppy post there’s still room for a cleaning video and a swipe up! ?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
I noticed the whole thing with her attempting to prune hey innocence by screen shotting & "proving" her eBay purchases! AND......?? We know you buy them... That's not the issue! It's the % you get back off the sales generated by your non declared promotions that we're concerned about! Hinchers are thick, gullible, blind and being used. They genuinely think she's their bff. Oh and I HATE it when she shares the drivel some people send her about how she's changed their life etc! I bet she bloody has! By polluting it and making them skint!!! ?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I noticed the whole thing with her attempting to prune hey innocence by screen shotting & "proving" her eBay purchases! AND......?? We know you buy them... That's not the issue! It's the % you get back off the sales generated by your non declared promotions that we're concerned about! Hinchers are thick, gullible, blind and being used. They genuinely think she's their bff. Oh and I HATE it when she shares the drivel some people send her about how she's changed their life etc! I bet she bloody has! By polluting it and making them skint!!! ?
*Prove her!! ?‍♀

Reactions: 4
Just looked through her list to check and she’s unfollowed mariekondo probs because she didn’t take any notice of her. She’ll be so angry that all the folding was in vain.
You’re welcome to join us here anytime Marie, we’ve been shunned too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just looked through her list to check and she’s unfollowed mariekondo probs because she didn’t take any notice of her. She’ll be so angry that all the folding was in vain.
You’re welcome to join us here anytime Marie, we’ve been shunned too.
You're kidding me! Wtf she's like a spoiled 2 year old!

Why the hell is she buying ghastly cheap tat from ebay that she doesnt even want and will probably end up in landfil. Her chemical assault on the environment and that poor dog is clearly not excessive enough!
Do you think once her bank account expands and they move house will their taste change from council house chic to ubiquitous instamummy style with The Rug and a Hague Blue Kitchen with 3 brass Tom Dixon pendant lights? Swop Morrisons for Ocado and promote Boden catalogue?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't know why we're so concerned about her health and safety. Let the stupid bimbo deal with the aftermath of her idiotic lifestyle. ???. Believe me, there will be consequences????????????????????????
We’re worried about the baby and the dog, who are innocents in this.

Reactions: 8
She's being all passive aggressive at showing she buys some cheap stuff on eBay. That's a drop compared to the freebies she gets sent

Reactions: 7
Oh here we go, "To the trolls and those who bully people, it's not too late to be kind"

It's not too late to start being honest either Soph. Instead of feigning a panic attack last night because you don't like people saying your canopy isn't safe for a baby, say "Sorry guys, got caught up in moment, a few people have told me it's not safe" instead of doing ANOTHER swipe up!

Reactions: 10
Thought it was so funny that last night she was like "my anxiety is bad so I'm going to switch off with Jamie and Henry" then proceeded to do another 20 odd stories ,[emoji23] must have been awful for you Sophie Hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To the people who scream "I'm being bullied!" instead of facing facts and being open to criticism.... It's not too late to change. It's not too late to accept you got things wrong. It's not too late to stop playing the victim. It's not too late to say "hands up...I admit it...I'm making a mint from you all whilst skinting & poisoning you and your families. I'm sorry, I have now grown up and realised that when I said I was being bullied what was actually happening was that people were talking honestly and openly about some of the silly things I've done, and they couldn't do it on my own feed because I couldn't cope with constructive criticism and blocked them. Or set my army on them. Which is a bit sad."
It's not too late to grow up, toughen up and realise you're not being trolled, you're being discussed because you are doing silly, disingenuous things and have a public presence.
Put your tragedy fiddle away and grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What is she talking about? Can't be this site as it's not bullying, just people worried about chemicals and shady non disclosure.

Is she being bullied somewhere?

Reactions: 4
I was doing an Instagram page and I was abused on a daily basis which included being called a c u next Tuesday in the private messages because I refused to allow comments.
I then had numerous emails asking me about the password being changed (which I hadn't requested) and then yesterday the whole thing disappeared... I'm presuming because a mass of hinchers reported it.
I was just showing people the actual facts of how she uses Ebay... that's not bullying and as for the memes (which I removed at the weekend) oh gosh all of the celebs have them made about them... I have seen tons made using Gemma from Towie, that's part of being well known and something you have to get used to if you put yourself out there in the media. She needs to develop a thicker skin if she's going to survive in this business especially with a book coming out!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
LMAO A quote about bullying then an Advert for Harpic and a shot of a clean bog.
Lets just call a spade a spade here... Sophie is backed by a massive PR machine and she's just there to sell products now.
What we're initially led to believe started out as her innocently cleaning her house has gone way beyond that now and people are starting to see through her that's her problem.
I hope she is reading this and I hope she realises that one day she's going to wake up and hear on the news that someone has died as a result of ill informed people copying her habits because they saw her mix chemicals and thought it was ok... and she'll be partly responsible because she influenced them.
I hope she also realises the damage all that Zoflora is doing to the waterways we all share as it gets chucked down all the hinchers plug holes and bogs... it clearly states that it "kills marine life."

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I think her career could end at any day with someone dying.

I'm surprised her followers aren't doing a shot of zoflora to make their poo floral

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw a woman on her hashtag state that she had bought about £50 of cleaning stuff and had no food in the shop.
This is the type of thing she encourages and commends when she takes screen shots of the hauls and posts them to her stories.
Un bleeping believable.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.