Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm cleaning the washing machines changed hasn't it. Perhaps Astonish isn't paying her...

I don't know about you but I might febreeze the sofa/curtains every week or two weeks but I don't feel the need to do it before bed but then I've not been paid.
She said ‘My washing machine is almost 3 years old guys’ do you think that was a hint that she wants a Miele to be gifted? The insta Mums all got them but as a marketing/advertising ploy there would actually be a high % of their audience who fall into Miele’s demographic therefore would consider spending upwards of £1200 for a washing machine. Mrs Hinch has a very ordinary Indeset machine,the things She continually flogs cost very little money, apart from her Shark hoover,so doubt Miele will be dropping off a new washing machine anytime soon!

Reactions: 5
I very much doubt it!!
Their website was closed for a few weeks due to ‘unprecedented demand’ it’s back up and I have had a look and there is no mention of what ingredients are in the melts. They sell ‘dupe’ smells ,so Jo Malone, Pacco Rabbane,And Zoflora!!!!!!

Reactions: 1
I have just looked on Instagram under the #Hincharmy and found an account of a young mother,all the predictable posts of a cupboard full of cleaning products,a Hinched sink, and scarily a burner with neat Lavender Zoflora in places in her babies bedroom to ‘help her sleep’ Zoflora is a powerful disinfectant not an aromatherapy oil!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I have just looked on Instagram under the #Hincharmy and found an account of a young mother,all the predictable posts of a cupboard full of cleaning products,a Hinched sink, and scarily a burner with neat Lavender Zoflora in places in her babies bedroom to ‘help her sleep’ Zoflora is a powerful disinfectant not an aromatherapy oil!
:oops: :oops::oops: they're acting as if lavender aromatherapy oil is £££! It's only a few quid!

Reactions: 6
Seriously,the woman who has neat Zoflora burning near her babies cot, I cannot stop thinking about how dangerous it is. What should I do? I know if I send her a message with a screenshot of Zoflora’s website ‘dangers’ she will block me and ignore my message. Advice please! ❤

Reactions: 9
Seriously,the woman who has neat Zoflora burning near her babies cot, I cannot stop thinking about how dangerous it is. What should I do? I know if I send her a message with a screenshot of Zoflora’s website ‘dangers’ she will block me and ignore my message. Advice please! [emoji3590]
That's so awful. I really hope nothing bad happens there, I shudder to think. I don't think you can do much besides try and warn her, any decent parent would take heed and move it.

Reactions: 4
That hincher demonstrating her slippy floor is hilarious, I think it's ok to laugh as she's alright and wanted to share it:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
dildo rail
??? @PartOfMe Is this autocorrect at its absolute finest?!?! ???

Seriously,the woman who has neat Zoflora burning near her babies cot, I cannot stop thinking about how dangerous it is. What should I do? I know if I send her a message with a screenshot of Zoflora’s website ‘dangers’ she will block me and ignore my message. Advice please! ❤
@Pollyponsonby I would maybe just start it very nicely, saying you came across her post etc, and you couldn't help but notice. Perhaps make up a similar situation that a 'friend' had and explain it went wrong. That you couldn't forgive yourself if you ignored what you had seen. Perhaps mention it's an easy mistake to make with so many people following certain SM trends etc. Then explain that a safe alternative could be to use a natural lavender essential oil. It can be purchased from holland and barrett (or similar) and explain its a natural oil, that will actually have sedative powers and will aid other health issues and can be used around the home (should she wish). You could end by saying, that you don't mean to be nosy or patronising, and that it is meant with good intent. Maybe also explain how to use it e.g. fill the wax/oil burner well with water, add a few drops of the essential oil (EO are very strong so a little goes a long way - you can always add more if needed) and light the tea light underneath. As the water warms, the fragrance will gradually fill the room/space.

Also, I've just checked and Holland & Barrett actually have the 20ml bottle of Lavender Essential Oil on offer for £4.99 (usually £10.49). The regualr bottle of 10ml is £6.59 so it's definitely an investment to buy the bigger bottle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Would you mind sharing this drink @HappyHalloween
Hi yes, ofc I did mean to at the time but i was waffling so much i ran out of time lol it took me ages to get this recipe, i kept hearing about this cure all drink and kept asking and never got it ? Finally i managed to pin down this fabulous healer and got it. its so simple, and u may think it sounds crazy (as i did initially) but it works and it tastes good!

it's so basic, it's just a glass of water. then u get something like a small blender or nutribullet with the sml cup. You add equal amounts of fresh peeled garlic, fresh ginger peeled and fresh red onion. You add enough apple cider vinegar to make it into a runny paste. Then you get a teaspoon (the smaller of the spoons) and you add a teaspoon to a glass of water and voila, cures bugs, viruses, it's brilliant! you can sip it all day.

It sounds utterly revolting but it's not, due to the red onion it looks like strawberry pink paste. the water turns to pink lemonade, and it has a really sweet taste without any sugar, possibly from the apple cider vinegar. i don't like many of the things in it, inc the acv, yet u can't taste one thing or even any of it, it has a lemonady taste. It keeps indefinitely in the fridge, but i make sml batches to keep it fresh. eg i use two pieces of garlic, a chunk of ginger, a good hunk of onion, kinda eyeball it to measure up about even. a good sploosh of apple cider vinegar, woosh it up, done! It's a bit of a secret in the healing community, I don't know why. it's epic!! I saw someone try to do a video about it once but didn't give the amounts or any advice LOL! you can drink it until the cows come home, and you'll only be benefiting your health. i have a bit of a sweet tooth so i drink it when i get a sugar craving or if I start to feel a bit poorly and it goes away :) it's healed a bunch of things i was suffering with before, candida, tonsilitus, various bugs, viruses, i love it!! :D

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The post on wax melts was really good! When I made my candles, my mum suggested I sell them, but honestly the work that goes into, would really have taken the fun away from my little hobby.
The secret cleaner was absolutely correct in that you have to really follow the guidance of how much dye and fragrance you can add per lb of wax. Each brand varies so if you buy your wax from one company but your fragrance and/or dye from another, you have to communicate with the two, to see what their recommendations would be. If you don't think your candle/wax smells strong enough, you cant just add more fragrance. You would need to add more fragrance but also more wax and dye to keep the ratio correct.
Then there is the container you use and the wick. If you use a wick that is too thick/thin or too long/short for the size container you will either have a candle that burns unevenly, or that draws all the colour and/or fragrance to the top or that potentially can explode. Like she said also, you have to contain all the relevant safety instructions and how to care for the wick to ensure safe usage. I did so much research on it and realised it wasn't for me, at that time. I like to think I am fairly intelligent, which made me look into all of the above, however I am sure it would be easy enough for anyone doing this as a hobby to think they can just branch out into a business without knowing how scientific and precise things need to be.

Reactions: 4
as much as i love mrshinch to a point i have now started to realise just how much money i have wasted on tit yes i will use it but will then just buy the stuff I know and love i did buy a carpet cleaner but that is because were trying to save money for ivf but i have done less and less cleaning and i noticed how tired i was becoming and how ill me and my husband were becoming as we weren't letting germs into the house

Reactions: 7
it's so basic, it's just a glass of water. then u get something like a small blender or nutribullet with the sml cup. You add equal amounts of fresh peeled garlic, fresh ginger peeled and fresh red onion. You add enough apple cider vinegar to make it into a runny paste. Then you get a teaspoon (the smaller of the spoons) and you add a teaspoon to a glass of water and voila, cures bugs, viruses, it's brilliant! you can sip it all day.
Thank you so much @HappyHalloween. I've just saved that to my notes. So once, you've made the paste, you could just keep it in a jar in the fridge and take a teaspoon to add to water as and why required? I will definitely try this. Whenever I have a cold, I swear by lemon and ginger tea with a bit of honey! My tea combined with your drink and I'll be fighting fit for the rest of winter!

as much as i love mrshinch to a point i have now started to realise just how much money i have wasted on tit yes i will use it but will then just buy the stuff I know and love i did buy a carpet cleaner but that is because were trying to save money for ivf but i have done less and less cleaning and i noticed how tired i was becoming and how ill me and my husband were becoming as we weren't letting germs into the house
It’s true I am a neat freak and was always getting something, the best thing for your home is fresh air , I started cleaning with the windows ajar and usually in the morning then I shut them only then do I put my heating on the house has never been so fresh ,
Every time I think of Mrs hinchie I think stifling

Reactions: 3
It’s true I am a neat freak and was always getting something, the best thing for your home is fresh air , I started cleaning with the windows ajar and usually in the morning then I shut them only then do I put my heating on the house has never been so fresh ,
Every time I think of Mrs hinchie I think stifling
so true and now im less bothered by the house going a few days without cleaning it today and tomorrow im cleaning it but thats as weve been away on our honeymoon and just want it to be clean and it smells a little musty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.