Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to laugh as last week it was Morrisons Milk Shake and the week before that it was posh water... it's whatever is going to make her more money with absolutely no regard for her health or the well-being of her unborn baby.
I looked up her zero Lucozade, it's got artificial sweeteners, caffeine, colours, flavours, preservatives, stabilizers and 1.5% fruit juice. Awful for a pregnant mother to have.

Lucozade Energy Zero Pink Lemonade

Product Description
  • Sparkling low calorie lemon and red berry flavour drink with sweeteners.

• Find Your Flow with Lucozade Zero. Unmistakably awesome taste, now without the calories.

• Contains a source of Phenylalanine.

• Zero calories
Information
Ingredients
Carbonated Water, Fruit Juices from Concentrate (1.5%) (Lemon, Cranberry, Raspberry), Comminuted Lemon (0.5%), Acid (Citric Acid), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Gluconate), Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame-K), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Caffeine, Colour (Anthocyanins), Flavourings, Stabilisers (Locust Bean Gum, Acacia Gum, Glycerol Ester of Wood Rosins)
Didn’t someone say at least she wasn’t promoting energy drinks ????‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey! I’ve been reading here for a week or so and needed to rant about these squeegee things.. I can’t get my head around the fact that these people/sheep are getting themselves into debt for a ‘Shark’ Hoover on finance etc but then going round their carpets with a £1.99 squeegee afterwards?? Save yourself about £398 plus god knows how much £% interest and just squeegee the carpet ffs! It’s clearly sh!t at picking up hair :rolleyes:
I’ve a 6 year old Henry Hoover, I tried the squeegee thing to see if there was loads of hair on the carpet, I only have one cat but I don’t vacuum anywhere near as often as Mrs Hinch and there was no hair!
So now I don’t know if Henry is really good, or the squeegee is really bad ??? I won’t lose any sleep over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve a 6 year old Henry Hoover, I tried the squeegee thing to see if there was loads of hair on the carpet, I only have one cat but I don’t vacuum anywhere near as often as Mrs Hinch and there was no hair!
So now I don’t know if Henry is really good, or the squeegee is really bad ??? I won’t lose any sleep over it.
The stuff coming up from squeegee looked like bits of carpet to me

Reactions: 5
As a multiple dog owner who uses a zoom groom to remove dog hair..it's a rubber dog brush. It should work the squeege. I also have a rubber broom thing that I use pre hoovering on days I think I really need to ie no body has bothered hoovering for a while because we have been lazy arses for one reason or I just think it helps when the dogs are moulting. It's dead hair off dogs that usually leave the smell. Hoover's especially on hard floors can 'blow' hair about. Even normal sweeping can have that effect too, causing weird static where rubber eliminates it.

I was in Wilko's yesterday ....Flash has brought out a pet based cleaner. Am presuming it was there when lady muck went to Wilko's... Don't Flash want to work with her?

Check out @thesecretcleaner 's stories on wax melts... Talks about big accounts and zoflora etc. Love her! ?

Reactions: 5
?? and I've just seen a pic on her stories of how she puts towels away - like a normal person!

Reactions: 1
Check out @thesecretcleaner 's stories on wax melts... Talks about big accounts and zoflora etc. Love her! ?
Just watched... very informative.
Thanks for sharing.
Interested in why there was a bike in the bathroom?

Reactions: 2
I think she has a smallish flat ?? x
Ah ok. I've been watching more of her stories and really enjoyed them. She's much more relatable then Mrs Hunch.
Thank You again for the suggestion. ?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
And today she's decided to start with a deep and meaningful quote.
Maybe followed by some Harpic down the loo me thinks! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Something terrifying has just happened. I'm on a train to Birmingham for a meeting. Carriage nice and quiet. Suddenly I hear Mrs hinch's disembodied voice saying "Guys...!" in that way she starts so many of her stories. I think OMFG! I'm bloody hearing things! But no, a quick scan of the carriage and I find 2 hinchers in the seats next to me watching her stories on one phone, sharing headphones (but they didn't have them plugged in properly).
Phew ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Something terrifying has just happened. I'm on a train to Birmingham for a meeting. Carriage nice and quiet. Suddenly I hear Mrs hinch's disembodied voice saying "Guys...!" in that way she starts so many of her stories. I think OMFG! I'm bloody hearing things! But no, a quick scan of the carriage and I find 2 hinchers in the seats next to me watching her stories on one phone, sharing headphones (but they didn't have them plugged in properly).
Phew ?
Oh gosh I was thinking you were going to say she was on the same train.
You take care out there them hinchers are everywhere. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hmmm cleaning the washing machines changed hasn't it. Perhaps Astonish isn't paying her...

I don't know about you but I might febreeze the sofa/curtains every week or two weeks but I don't feel the need to do it before bed but then I've not been paid.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I thought the same.
Also no Astonish in bathroom the other day either, it was CIF.

I've never used Febreeze on furnishings as never felt the need to.
In close up shots of her sofa it looks very faded and worn probably because of the sheer amount of spraying its getting is rotting the fabric.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Word on the street is that Insta are having a spam and bot clear out which means people have being losing followers.
Had a quick look on Social Blade and Mrs H was -51 yesterday ?
Actually thought that figure might be higher.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Word on the street is that Insta are having a spam and bot clear out which means people have being losing followers.
Had a quick look on Social Blade and Mrs H was -51 yesterday ?
Actually thought that figure might be higher.
That's actually the number of people she's following. So either she was following lots of accounts that were deleted or she unfollowed a lot!

She hasn't lost any, probably because all her followers are recent.

Yes Andrea you have gone too bleeping far painting the dildo rail grey!

I think Fiona has made a death trap

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.