Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the HandMaid's Tale and was thinking about how the hinchers could all start dressing in red as the way all this is going it won't be long until women are back to being treated as property.
Can we send all the hinch sheep to the wastelands ? because the earth will be exactly like it is in the handmaids tale - a toxic dump by the time Mrs hinch is done with it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
And yet the NHS keep promoting products with artificial sweeteners. Jamie Oliver and the government celebrated now that drinks have more artificial sweeteners than ever before. ?‍♀

The bog roll stamp makes me think it's time to end the world and press the reset button.
View attachment 5669
It's a joke isn't it. The rare times I have fizzy drinks I refuse to drink any of the sugar free ones that are more harmful than the sugary ones, yet I have to pay more to do so!

• Heart
In the clip when Jamie says "shoppers", does she say it's springtime zoflora in the wax burner? Are they making wax melts now... Or is she burning zoflora in there? Have to say, or looks watery rather than waxy? Even if it's not... Some people will definitely burn zoflora after that ?
I must be wrong?!?!
I believe she is using yankie candle white melts they are very nice but one makes
My whole bottom floor smell A LOT so I don’t know why she burns a few at a time it must be so overpowering

Reactions: 1
Have I missed something but why does she say I've had an another eBayer arrive guys??

Why can't she just say I've bought something on eBay? I know she's not buying them, is that just her subtle way of saying another seller has been and sent me something?
Also, I wonder why she has to tap or caress each item, highlighting those monster talons!

Reactions: 6
Just watched Stink on Netflix, I know it’s American but what an eye opener!
Worth a watch!!!!

Reactions: 6
For the toilet wall using gloves saturate strong kitchen paper with thick good quality bleach and stick it over the bad area overnight is best it usually takes care of most problem areas especially mold around the tub i used to live in an old London flat and Google helped
Me out also if the actual toilet under the water line is grimy use sterilising tablets leave over night a couple of times , they also work on girls socks they don’t turn the lace yellow like bleach wtf move over hinchie there’s a new girl on the block ???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was just about to suggest the same!
I am so stupid that I didn't think of it.The thought crossed my mind of doing this with cotton wool but I was too worried about it disintegrating and not being able to fish it all out, but even then toilet roll didn't cross my mind, so thanks ladies.

(I make a really genius healthy drink from just 4 items, not only is it cold and flu killing, it's also immune boosting and to me it takes like lemonade!!
Would you mind sharing this drink @HappyHalloween

Trust me you want to avoid these things. He has cured SO many ailments and illnesses just from avoiding things like Aspartame and Glucose-Fructose Syrup. I feel a million bucks now I've eliminated a lot of crap from my diet. Why take the risk, you only have one health.
I love your post. The hinch encompasses so many things about modern life that I despair about.

@STJ_95 I do want to take an evidence-based approach to aspartame, but at the moment it seems to be inconclusive - one study fine and the next it's bad. I know it makes me feel terrible so I avoid.
She's literally a guinea pig experiment I'm watching with eyes wide open and jaw on the ground!
Same, I'm watching out of horror!

I too would like to know your drink, does it contain ACV?

Reactions: 2
There is actually no evidence to suggest aspartame is dangerous, it is one of the most researched food stuffs, and all scientific research has shown it is safe for consumption - even for pregnant women. There have been discredited reports into aspartame causing brain tumours and other things, but all have been disproven, often due to a lack of real science use in the initial research and subsequent research being carried out properly have shown otherwise.

But as is often the case, one negative report has a larger longer lasting effect than a hundred positive reports, whether the be on aspartame or vaccinations or whatever. The MMR vaccine doesn’t cause autism, but people still believe it and don’t vaccinate their children as a result.

It brings to mind the phrase “A lie gets halfway around the world before truth puts on its boots.”
Oh God! Thank you so much for posting this! I get so sick of the ChemiKillz fear mongering.

Absolutely not defending Hinch, I think she’s a twit, but I’m a big believer of ‘The dose maketh the poison’. And the dose varies. A little bit of bleach is awful for you if you ingest it as is too much water but that doesn’t make water toxic. Yes, Coke will erode a tooth if it soaks in it overnight but you don’t sleep with a full mouthful of coke etc etc etc.

I could go on for days but I’ve already derailed enough and no one needs a lecture from me

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh God! Thank you so much for posting this! I get so sick of the ChemiKillz fear mongering.

Absolutely not defending Hinch, I think she’s a twit, but I’m a big believer of ‘The dose maketh the poison’. And the dose varies. A little bit of bleach is awful for you if you ingest it as is too much water but that doesn’t make water toxic. Yes, Coke will erode a tooth if it soaks in it overnight but you don’t sleep with a full mouthful of coke etc etc etc.

I could go on for days but I’ve already derailed enough and no one needs a lecture from me
Oh and if you think Hinch is a money grabbing advertising crazed ****.... Dr Mercola is 10 billion times worse!

I bought three reed diffusers from Morrisons today because they were 3 for £10. I do use them, and I thought it was a good offer to buy three becase they were £5 each so it saved me £5. And it will keep me going for a couple of months.

Does that mean I’m turning into a Hincher? Or am I just taking advantage of a special offer. ??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s so sly she’s product placed/used this bottle of Fabreze for days in her stories before this AD tonight but will of been paid from day one of use :rolleyes: you can guarantee if she starts using a new product, it’s because she’s being paid!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.