Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously,the woman who has neat Zoflora burning near her babies cot, I cannot stop thinking about how dangerous it is. What should I do? I know if I send her a message with a screenshot of Zoflora’s website ‘dangers’ she will block me and ignore my message. Advice please! ❤
You could send the post to @thesecretcleaner ? Although it's not her responsibility either ?
Literally can't believe it!!

No wonder she only had one teeny tiny sandwich!

Surely she must be anaemic. She looked far healthier on This Morning

Reactions: 2
In her defence, maybe she was drinking the lucozade because she couldn’t eat, hence the lack of weight gain?

Idk. I wouldn’t recognise her from a line up of one.

Reactions: 4
Emma Gannon’s twitter account. Her collarbones look painfully thin and her hands too.
Yes, her and lil Baba's health come before anything. I felt so bad for her the other day when she got upset with herself when she sat down and fell asleep. She obviously needed that nap. Health has got to come first and we usually take it for granted until we get Ill or injured. I found this out the hard way. Having a life limiting illness makes one think very differently.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Omg she looks gaunt! The way she has positioned herself looks like she's sucking her stomach in and the arm over to cover it. Why would you?! It's a baby bump be proud of it! Unless she's got a spread in OK magazine coming up like a bump reveal like what the Stephanie Davis did when no one believed she was pregnant.

Reactions: 3
If you look at her face carefully you can see shes uncomfortable the smile is unconvincing

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.