Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tell u what if she dosent get gestational diabetes with all that sweet crap shes getting into her lucozade etc l'll eat my hat

Reactions: 3
I was a little shocked this morning that the "shoppers" story wasn't removed.
I hope these people can see from it first hand that she truly doesn't see them as friends.

• Heart
I was laughing at the Cif that says Cliff...

I wonder how many idiots will try and find the exact same brand only to have settle and buy 'cif'.

I tried that Bloo on Mrs Hintchs recommendation accidentally snorted the stuff, it burned. It was a bit of a con. Should of just thrown £2.00 down the loo and been done with it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Isn't the pixie stamp thing a massive waste of time and yet another way to make your house feel like a museum? I understand if you find it in a hotel, it's been empty half the day before you check in but at home? Can just imagine being in the loo with my kid outside the door being all MUUUUM I NEED THE TOILET NOOOW and I'll be like "Hang on darling, I'm just pixie stamping the toilet roll for you!" :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn't the pixie stamp thing a massive waste of time and yet another way to make your house feel like a museum? I understand if you find it in a hotel, it's been empty half the day before you check in but at home? Can just imagine being in the loo with my kid outside the door being all MUUUUM I NEED THE TOILET NOOOW and I'll be like "Hang on darling, I'm just pixie stamping the toilet roll for you!" :rolleyes:
Totally agree. If I started stamping our look rolls my family would (rightly) start worrying about me.

• Haha
Has anyone seen team Tomm this morning? Talking about making your own cleaning products at home, using vinegar, lemons, castille soap etc. Using reusable bottles and kilner jars etc. Apparently the secret cleaner is on a massive drive to minimise plastic use and chemical over-use. They seem to be the antithesis of the Hinch and that makes me love them even more. Gem actually joked about not getting the freebies if she just used vinegar this morning... Or at the very least getting a deal with Sarsons ?
These 2 accounts appeal to me so much. Honest, ethical, grounded and transparent.
I imagine Sophie and her plastic, filtered face living in an Everest-like plastic tip - behind the scenes just mountains of hoarded plastic.
I think gem and the secret cleaner are normal and human. I like them ?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In the clip when Jamie says "shoppers", does she say it's springtime zoflora in the wax burner? Are they making wax melts now... Or is she burning zoflora in there? Have to say, or looks watery rather than waxy? Even if it's not... Some people will definitely burn zoflora after that ?
I must be wrong?!?!

Reactions: 2
In the clip when Jamie says "shoppers", does she say it's springtime zoflora in the wax burner? Are they making wax melts now... Or is she burning zoflora in there? Have to say, or looks watery rather than waxy? Even if it's not... Some people will definitely burn zoflora after that ?
I must be wrong?!?!
I dont think its a wax melt looks to watery thats just wrong

It’s the wax melts from that avamay in zoflora scent, she showed them in the wax melt basket before. Not sure how you would even make a cleaning product into a wax melt

• Wow
I must be wrong?!?!
I think that place she gets them free from make Zoflora based smelling ones.
But I often zone out while listening to her so I could be wrong.

Thank God for that... However... I've missed that and I don't think I'll be the only one....

EDITED into legible English ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the HandMaid's Tale and was thinking about how the hinchers could all start dressing in red as the way all this is going it won't be long until women are back to being treated as property.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I looked up her zero Lucozade, it's got artificial sweeteners, caffeine, colours, flavours, preservatives, stabilizers and 1.5% fruit juice. Awful for a pregnant mother to have.

Lucozade Energy Zero Pink Lemonade

Product Description
  • Sparkling low calorie lemon and red berry flavour drink with sweeteners.
  • Find Your Flow with Lucozade Zero. Unmistakably awesome taste, now without the calories.
  • Contains a source of Phenylalanine.
  • Zero calories
Information
Ingredients
Carbonated Water, Fruit Juices from Concentrate (1.5%) (Lemon, Cranberry, Raspberry), Comminuted Lemon (0.5%), Acid (Citric Acid), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Gluconate), Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame-K), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Caffeine, Colour (Anthocyanins), Flavourings, Stabilisers (Locust Bean Gum, Acacia Gum, Glycerol Ester of Wood Rosins)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I looked up her zero Lucozade, it's got artificial sweeteners, caffeine, colours, flavours, preservatives, stabilizers and 1.5% fruit juice. Awful for a pregnant mother to have.

Product Description

• Find Your Flow with Lucozade Zero. Unmistakably awesome taste, now without the calories.

• Zero calories
Information
Ingredients
Carbonated Water, Fruit Juices from Concentrate (1.5%) (Lemon, Cranberry, Raspberry), Comminuted Lemon (0.5%), Acid (Citric Acid), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Gluconate), Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame-K), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Caffeine, Colour (Anthocyanins), Flavourings, Stabilisers (Locust Bean Gum, Acacia Gum, Glycerol Ester of Wood Rosins)
I had to laugh as last week it was Morrisons Milk Shake and the week before that it was posh water... it's whatever is going to make her more money with absolutely no regard for her health or the well-being of her unborn baby.

Reactions: 4
I had to laugh as last week it was Morrisons Milk Shake and the week before that it was posh water... it's whatever is going to make her more money with absolutely no regard for her health or the well-being of the unborn baby.
Even bottled water is full of harmful crap from the freshly made plastic chemicals.

Product Description

• Zero calories
Information
Ingredients
Aspartame is one of the most dangerous artificial food additives known to man. Claims have been made that aspartame is related to health effects ranging from mild problems such as headache, dizziness, digestive symptoms, and changes in mood, to more serious health issues such as Alzheimer disease, birth defects, diabetes, Gulf War syndrome, attention deficit disorders, Parkinson disease, lupus, ...
Acesulfame K contains the carcinogen methylene chloride. Long-term exposure to methylene chloride can cause headaches, depression, nausea, mental confusion, liver effects, kidney effects, visual disturbances, and cancer in humans.
Plus it contains caffeine,so it’s like Red bull,which is on the list of foods not to consume whilst pregnant.
I dispair at her stupidity and sad that nobody would be able to give her advise,if she develops gestational diabetes I would not be surprised!
She should seriously use some of her cash to buy healthy food!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The company that sends her wax melts has closed its website for a few weeks due to unprecedented #Hinch demand.Its owned by a young woman and her business has gone from her excitedly taking 30 orders to the post office to opeining her third production unit since July ( I think ) when Mrs Hinch started using them! Fair play to the business for doing so well.....but! If you google ‘most toxic products in a home’ wax melts,plug in air freshener and aerosol air freshener are top of the toxic list! I wanted to look at the ingredients of the melts but cannot as the website is closed!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.